Anonymous sends message to mainstream media

Anonymous Message To The Corrupted Media

Oh I can't wait! Destroy the Clinton Media Cartel!
Anonymous has kept their word and released everything they promised to.. Wiki just threatened Kaine and Donna Brazille.. Anonymous will burn down the scummy media whores..

Here is anonymous promising Donald Trump is going to drop a bombshell in the second debate that would finish Clinton. So much for your worshipping claim they always keep their word. :lol:

I ♥ Anonymous..
Of course you do. They are anti-capitalists. So it is not surprising someone like you who cites Putin's propaganda arm ♥ the marxists of Anonymous.

It is a lot of fun watching you ♣ yourself in the head.

Full on capitalist and I support Anonymous' efforts. They are against corruption and feel that some corporations are corrupt. I agree with them.

I ♥ Anonymous..
Of course you do. They are anti-capitalists. So it is not surprising someone like you who cites Putin's propaganda arm ♥ the marxists of Anonymous.

It is a lot of fun watching you ♣ yourself in the head.

Full on capitalist and I support Anonymous' efforts. They are against corruption and feel that some corporations are corrupt. I agree with them.
Do you even LISTEN to their missives? They are anti-capitalists, you moron.

Yes I do, and yea they are. Are you trying to say that because I lean conservative I cannot agree with liberals on some issues? Some corporations are corrupt. They aim to disclose that corruption and I support that effort. Capitalist != Loves Corruption.

What the hell is with you black and white people... Personally I live in a world of colorful interweave and overlap.

Anonymous has kept their word and released everything they promised to.. Wiki just threatened Kaine and Donna Brazille.. Anonymous will burn down the scummy media whores..

Here is anonymous promising Donald Trump is going to drop a bombshell in the second debate that would finish Clinton. So much for your worshipping claim they always keep their word. :lol:

That is some funny shit. One must have cottage cheese for brains to bank on Anonymous to pull off a hail Mary for Crazy Donald.

That is some funny shit. One must have cottage cheese for brains to bank on Anonymous to pull off a hail Mary for Crazy Donald.

In that video, Anonymous claims the Billy Bush bus tape is fake. :lol:

Which just goes to show Anonymous is as stupid as LGS. No wonder she ♥ them so much!

In that video, Anonymous claims the Billy Bush bus tape is fake. :lol:

Which just goes to show Anonymous is as stupid as LGS. No wonder she ♥ them so much!

... and that Crazy Donald is a "team player." :lol:

Between that video and the one where they claim a Bill Clinton rape video was about to be released and that Trump has never been accused of raaping a 13 year old (despite the current lawsuit against him for raping a 13 year old) .... I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's Trump behind that mask.

B'lieve me.

image.png

Forum List

Back