Trump announcement at Ohio rally: "I will accept the result of the election...

Seems to me if we accept the premise that the election is "rigged" --- then we must conclude that a Rump victory would therefore be illegitimate.

• Banned
Pogo, let me explain to you why you are an idiot,

if orange bear trump wins by a massive landslide, then even if the crooked hillary folks rig the election, they'd lose!

Everyone knows that the democrats will cheat every chance they get. They do not trust the American people to vote for them so they will try and cheat. For once there is a candidate that says hell no I will not concede if there is allegations of vote stealing. Good for him because we all know the dems will cheat.

• Banned
14% of illegal folks are registered to vote
a lot of folks are registered to vote in more than one state
millions of dead folks vote.

DEAD FOLKS WHO USED TO BE REPUBLICANS BECOME DEMOCRATS WHEN THEY DIE!

IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED!
IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED! IT'S RIGGED!

• Banned
CROOKED HILLARY, YOU WILL SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL FOR YOUR CRIMES!

Wow liberals really can't stand it when people don't go along with their bullshit.

Yes, when you cheat in elections people have the right to reject it and call you out on it. You progressive turds seem to think you can just keep cheating and everyone must just accept it. A typical GOP wimp would, but not Trump. Which is exactly why the people chose him.

Pogo, let me explain to you why you are an idiot,

if orange bear trump wins by a massive landslide, then even if the crooked hillary folks rig the election, they'd lose!

Check the post you made after this one, and get back to us on the definition of "idiot".

Lyin Pogo is the same person who was tellin the media in 2000 that he supports Crooked Al Gore in his effort to steal the election from the victorious genius from Texas!

Lyin Pogo is the same person who was tellin the media in 2000 that he supports Crooked Al Gore in his effort to steal the election from the victorious genius from Texas!

Actually I voted 3P in 2000. It was the only way to make my vote count for anything.

Forum List

Back