Anonymous sends message to mainstream media

Anonymous Message To The Corrupted Media

Oh I can't wait! Destroy the Clinton Media Cartel!

I ♥ Anonymous..
Even when they make an imbecile of you?
Anonymous will release the video prior to the election. Hellary Clinton knew her husband raped little girls and covered it up, threatened people.
Hacker Anonymous Annouces Bill Clinton Underage Sex Tape To Be Released | The Black Sphere with Kevin Jackson | TheBlackSphere.net
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I don't think anonymous approved this video.
Its on their youtube channel THEY did the video.

I ♥ Anonymous..
Anonymous will release the video prior to the election. Hellary Clinton knew her husband raped little girls and covered it up, threatened people.
Hacker Anonymous Annouces Bill Clinton Underage Sex Tape To Be Released | The Black Sphere with Kevin Jackson | TheBlackSphere.net
You do realize there are about 3 weeks until the election right? jesus are ALL leftards this ignorant?

I ♥ Anonymous..
You do realize there are about 3 weeks until the election right? jesus are ALL leftards this ignorant?
You must be the last person on the forum to learn -- there is no video coming ...

FALSE: Video Showing Bill Clinton Rape of 13-Year-Old Girl Plunges Presidential Race Into Chaos

I ♥ Anonymous..
You must be the last person on the forum to learn -- there is no video coming ...

FALSE: Video Showing Bill Clinton Rape of 13-Year-Old Girl Plunges Presidential Race Into Chaos
Sure thing sparky.Snopes the libtard blogger says so! LOL

The first half of the video is chest thumping. Braggadocio. I got bored. I'll have to watch it later.

I ♥ Anonymous..

After all the leaks I've learned that engaging completely corrupt morons is a waste of time. Post and inform people and ignore the criminally insane Left. The world now sees

I ♥ Anonymous..

Oh man. You've spoiled the fun. I wanted to watch LGS and the other rubes make asses of themselves for a few more weeks. :(

Anonymous has kept their word and released everything they promised to.. Wiki just threatened Kaine and Donna Brazille.. Anonymous will burn down the scummy media whores..

I ♥ Anonymous..

Sure thing sparky.Snopes the libtard blogger says so! LOL
LOLOLOL

You be sure to let me know when that video surfaces and proves snopes is wrong and that you're not an idiot.

I ♥ Anonymous..

Oh man. You've spoiled the fun. I wanted to watch LGS and the other rubes make asses of themselves for a few more weeks. :(
Then you're in luck because they're refusing to accept reality and are still holding out for that video to get released.

:lmao:

Anonymous has kept their word and released everything they promised to.. Wiki just threatened Kaine and Donna Brazille.. Anonymous will burn down the scummy media whores..

So where's the Clinton video then? It's been 10 days now (and counting).

Forum List

Back