Anonymous declares 'cyberwar' on Israel

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
(CNN) -- In the digital age, war isn't contained to the ground.
The Israeli government on Sunday said it has been hit with more than 44 million cyberattacks since it began aerial strikes on Gaza last week. Anonymous, the hacker collective, claimed responsibility for taking down some sites and leaking passwords because of what it calls Israel's "barbaric, brutal and despicable treatment" of Palestinians.

Anonymous declares 'cyberwar' on Israel - CNN.com

Ah yes. The same collective that backed off from exposing a murderous drug cartel in Mexico hacks a government. The same group that, on august 20 hacked my kid's summer camp is valiant now because it champions terrorists. How admirable.

Ah yes. The same collective that backed off from exposing a murderous drug cartel in Mexico hacks a government. The same group that, on august 20 hacked my kid's summer camp is valiant now because it champions terrorists. How admirable.

I didn't see that in the article.

I did see it and I'm starting to like them.
It's a pity the hackers can't early detonate all US supplied Israeli shells before they leave the tanks.
Crashing a few bombers would be pretty cool as well.

As for the dead IDF murders, tough luck, they're firing on civilians that have no way to defend themselves.

The Israeli government on Sunday said it has been hit with more than 44 million cyberattacks since it began aerial strikes on Gaza last week. Anonymous, the hacker collective, claimed responsibility for taking down some sites and leaking passwords because of what it calls Israel's "barbaric, brutal and despicable treatment" of Palestinians.

I'm sure Israel is scared. Wait till Israel declares war on anonymous.

I'm sure Israel is scared. Wait till Israel declares war on anonymous.

Excellent. To attack them, Israel will have to attack the whole world.
That'd be nice.

Even when I approve of what Anonomous does they make me nervous.

NO accountability to ANYONE, folks.

That's not a formula for good government or a sane society, either.

Politicians have been vocal about the threat of cyber-attacks...
:eusa_eh:
Are we really facing cyberwar?
4 March 2013 - A few weeks ago I was standing by a railway track in the small town of Gaithersburg in Maryland as a CSX freight train blasted through the level crossing; its horn blaring and bells sounding out a warning.
Passengers may have largely deserted America's rails but freight trains remain vital to America's economic well-being. Like most other pieces of modern infrastructure the railways are controlled by complex digital systems. And there are growing fears that these computers could fall prey to cyber-attack, as could all the other electronic support systems on which modern society now depends. Last year the then US defence secretary Leon Panetta spoke of the possibility of a possible "digital Pearl Harbor"; a massive attack that might target US transport infrastructure and utilities.

Just a few weeks ago in his State of the Union address President Barack Obama added his own warning. "We know hackers steal people's identities and infiltrate private emails," he said. "We know foreign countries and companies swipe our corporate secrets," he went on, "now our enemies are also seeking the ability to sabotage our power grid, our financial institutions, our air traffic control systems."

Key services

Hundreds of private companies are springing up to respond to the possibility of a digital doomsday. The stakes are high as Shawn Henry told me. "Other than a weapon of mass destruction going off in a major city," he says, "the cyber-threat is one of the most significant challenges that we face." Mr Henry is a former executive assistant director of the FBI - he was responsible for its cyber-investigations worldwide. He is now president of Crowdstrike, a company which helps firms protect against hackers. "Everything we do day-to-day relies on cyber-communications," he said. "All of our data that's being pushed to the network or financial services sector, our critical infrastructure, our electric power grid, our water systems. "We know with certainty that there are groups that are actively seeking to target and harm the western world through attacks on the cyber-network. "If that happens I think we are going to suffer some significant consequences."

Hurricane Katrina in 2005 showed how quickly a sophisticated society can start to break down once key services are destroyed. The Secretary of Homeland Security at the time of the hurricane, Michael Chertoff, told me that the threat from cyber-attack is very real. He said: "Even now as we speak there are millions of attacks every day on infrastructure, simply stealing information or stealing intellectual property. "Now, the same capability that allows somebody to do that is a capability that allows someone to be destructive. So yes it is a distinct possibility that systems that are connected to the internet, if they control operations, could be damaged or destroyed."

Cyber City

Now Anonymous is hackin' dem poor Jews...
:eek:
'Anonymous' hackers threaten Israel with cyber-terrorism
04/06/2014 ~ Group of anti-Israel hackers calls on international band of "cyber warriors" to attack Israeli websites on Monday.
A group of anti-Israel hackers calling themselves “Anonymous Operation Israel” has called on “cyber warriors from across the planet” to attack Israel online on April 7th. “On April 7, 2014, we call upon our brothers and sisters to hack, deface, hijack, database leak, admin takeover, and DNS terminate the Israeli Cyberspace by any means necessary,” the group said in a YouTube video posted on April 2.

It is not the group’s first foray into cyber warfare against the Jewish State. On the same date last year, Anonymous attempted to disrupt Israeli websites, including that of Yad Vashem, the Prime Minister’s Office, and the Israel Defense Forces website, with limited success. “As of midday, Israeli government websites are accessible to the public, as they were for the entire weekend,” the Finance Ministry reported at the time.

The official site of the Ministry of Education appeared to have been affected, but the statement issued by the Treasury said the Education Ministry’s website had not been accessible during the weekend due a “technical fault,” and it was up and running that same afternoon. In March, Hamas supporters hacked into a defense website and sent journalists e-mails and text messages on the tenth anniversary of Hamas founder Sheikh Yassin’s assassination. In January, cyber hackers broke into and temporarily took over 15 Defense Ministry computers, including one belonging to Israel’s Civil Administration.

'Anonymous' hackers threaten Israel with cyber-terrorism | JPost | Israel News

See also:

Israel in a 'secret war' to stop Iranian weapons smuggling to terrorists
04/06/2014 ~ Speaking at Jpost Conference, Admiral (Res.) Eliezer Marom says Israel confronting Iranian smuggling without escalating to war."
V.-Adm. (res.) Eliezer (Chiney) Marom, commander of Israel’s navy between 2007 and 2011, said Sunday that Iran was the greatest danger in the Middle East and the IDF had developed a military and intelligence structure over the past 10 to 15 years to adapt to a changing region. “Iran is leading the [weapons] smuggling industry in the Middle East,” Marom told participants at the Jerusalem Post Annual Conference in New York. “Iran is a very, very dangerous country.” Marom added that Iranian President Hassan Rouhani “smiles at your face and lies” while his country continues to build its nuclear weapons program.

Israel’s interception in May of the Iranian ship Klos C in the southern Red Sea was cited by Marom as a sign of Israel’s rapid response and highly developed intelligence structure. The vessel carried Syrian-manufactured rockets. The interception took place 1,500 km. from Israel and exposed a “war between wars,” Marom said. He called it an “ongoing secret war between Israel and terrorist organizations and the evil axis led by Iran.”

The ex-navy chief stressed that the greatest threat to Israel were rocket arsenals maintained by Hamas in the Gaza Strip and Hezbollah in both Lebanon and Syria. The rockets, he said, are “directed at civilian targets in [the heartland] of Israel,” adding that “Hezbollah has 100,000 rockets. Hamas in Gaza holds several thousand rockets, some of which are long-range.” He said Israel’s responding strikes were “always” very precise, something that avoids escalation that could lead to a war.

Former Navy chief: Israel in a 'secret war' to stop Iranian weapons smuggling to terrorists | JPost | Israel News

They are just murdering terrorists themselves and should face execution when caught.

Just as you don't see the many ISLAMONAZI lies in the reports come out of Palestine.

I did see it and I'm starting to like them.
It's a pity the hackers can't early detonate all US supplied Israeli shells before they leave the tanks.
Crashing a few bombers would be pretty cool as well.

As for the dead IDF murders, tough luck, they're firing on civilians that have no way to defend themselves.

Its a pity they cant make all the ISLAMONAZI terror weapons blow up in the hands of the terrorists.

Crashing a few planes into gaza would be pretty cool, that way the Palestinians can complain to you about your support for mass murder of children

Wrong as the civilians can either force the terrorists out of the civilian areas or move to safer areas. But while they stay and act as human shields they will be classed as militia under the Geneva Conventions and will be seen as belligerents.

I guess there are other articles. m.guardian.co.uk

So all Israel needs do now is fire a rocket into gaza and tell the world that it is in retaliation for the cyber terrorist attacks in support of hamas.

So you think putting peoples lives at risk is cool do you. Shows just how much of an ISLAMONAZI JEW HATING ANTISEMITIC SCUMBAG you are. I wonder how you would feel if the same group did this to your bank account and wiped it out ?

Like Israel did to the Palestinians in 1948.

Oh my word. Israel hacked 'Palestinians'' bank accounts in 1948. Your comments are more idiotic by the day.

Forum List

Back