Anonymous declares 'cyberwar' on Israel

Remember last year, anonymous said they had something big in store on a certain date. But when that date came, nothing happened hahahaha!

They're just a bunch of attention whores.

I think anybody who thinks they can't outsmart Israel when it comes to the web and hacking is smoking Saudi Arabian camel dung hashish. LOL

You are underestimating Israel's expertise, I don't think just anyone can outsmart Israel when it comes to the web. They would have to have at least some talent like that Anonymous lot.
Hee hee. What an ignoramus. Israel is the center and cutting edge of the high tech industry, all the major companies, IBM, Apple, Intel etc. have their R and D divisions in Israel.

In other words, when it comes to brains, talent, creativity, ingenuity, and can do attitude, Israel has it all. Anonymous types are laughed at in Israel they aren't fit to shine Israelis shoes. Or should we revisit how Israel's cyber warfare was able to hack into Iran's nuclear program and set it back at least three years. You are in over your head, isn't there an adult night school for uneducated ignorant folk in your neighborhood?

You have a reading comprehension problem and have difficulty in expressing yourself using the written word.

You wrote:

"I think anybody who thinks they can't outsmart Israel when it comes to the web and hacking is smoking Saudi Arabian camel dung hashish."

I responded:

"You are underestimating Israel's expertise"

You are underestimating Israel's expertise, I don't think just anyone can outsmart Israel when it comes to the web. They would have to have at least some talent like that Anonymous lot.
Hee hee. What an ignoramus. Israel is the center and cutting edge of the high tech industry, all the major companies, IBM, Apple, Intel etc. have their R and D divisions in Israel.

In other words, when it comes to brains, talent, creativity, ingenuity, and can do attitude, Israel has it all. Anonymous types are laughed at in Israel they aren't fit to shine Israelis shoes. Or should we revisit how Israel's cyber warfare was able to hack into Iran's nuclear program and set it back at least three years. You are in over your head, isn't there an adult night school for uneducated ignorant folk in your neighborhood?

You have a reading comprehension problem and have difficulty in expressing yourself using the written word.

You wrote:

"I think anybody who thinks they can't outsmart Israel when it comes to the web and hacking is smoking Saudi Arabian camel dung hashish."

I responded:

Oh, I think Roudy does very well coming from a Middle East country with English not being his native tongue,, so big deal if he was reading too fast and misunderstood you. Meanwhile, it is amusing to see those like Haniya always claiming that so many others have a reading comprehension problem as if they were professors of English themselves at some leading university.

You wrote:

I responded:

Sorry my bad. My IPad auto spell correct can be embarrassing at times.

Remember last year, anonymous said they had something big in store on a certain date. But when that date came, nothing happened hahahaha!

They're just a bunch of attention whores.
The Baghdad Bob syndrome can be infectious.

Forum List

Back