Ann Coulter Trying To Be Relevant Again

ThoughtCrimes

Old Navy Vet
Jun 25, 2012
Desert Southwest
Ann Coulter‏Verified account @AnnCoulter
Ann Coulter Retweeted POLITICO Magazine

I don't believe Hurricane Harvey is God's punishment for Houston electing a lesbian mayor. But that is more credible than "climate change."
-----------------------------------------------
Now why would a brain dead bisexual write something so very divisive and self serving for her money making brand?

OH, but I see now...to maintain the division and make more money. Go for it you anorexic bitch! You can pay the Ferryman throughout eternity, and enjoy that table you've lain for yourself.

She is as nasty as nasty can be. Always trying to get people riled.

I don't believe Hurricane Harvey is God's punishment for Houston electing a lesbian mayor. But that is more credible than "climate change."
Now why would a brain dead bisexual write something so very divisive and self serving for her money making brand?

OH, but I see now...to maintain the division and make more money. Go for it you anorexic bitch! You can pay the Ferryman throughout eternity, and enjoy that table you've lain for yourself.

Well Parker is no longer Mayor of Houston and it is Turner... So Ann is late to the the damn party once again!

Coulters remarks amusing as always, the usual hysterical replies even more so !!!

Forum List

Back