Was Harvey God's punishment for electing liar and serial adulterer Trump?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
10 Disasters That Gays Were Blamed for Causing

Over the years, I've heard so many right wingers blame gays for natural disasters calling it retribution from God.

Ann Coulter says storm Harvey is more likely God’s punishment for Houston’s lesbian mayor than a result of climate change

So called Christian right wingers have made serial liar and serial adulterer Donald Trump a role model for their children. I would think that would piss God off more than gays. Don't you?
:cuckoo:

Over the years, I've heard so many right wingers blame gays for natural disasters calling it retribution from God.

Ann Coulter says storm Harvey is more likely God’s punishment for Houston’s lesbian mayor than a result of climate change

So called Christian right wingers have made serial liar and serial adulterer Donald Trump a role model for their children. I would think that would piss God off more than gays. Don't you?

No, it was punishment from god for that one person in Texas who thought you were cool.

Damn you RDean

• Banned
Why would God punish you for gays, but not for Trump. I never met a gay as bad as Trump.

What, this is topic 5 on God hates Trump? What is with these people? This shit is called spam.

Why would God punish you for gays, but not for Trump. I never met a gay as bad as Trump.

Oh, I have noooooo doubt about dat!

But then again you base good and bad based on sexuality. To deanrd gay = good, straight = bad.

It's all perspective ain't it?
Why is gay bad? Why is it anything at all?

Ann Coulter and you have more in common with your hatred for the other side than you realize.

Also Turner is the Mayor now and not Parker ( The Fprmer Lesbian Mayor ) so Coulter nonsense is her mental midget rantings to get fucktards to notice her, and boy you do a great job of noticing that hideous wench!

Finally, you do know Texas is a Minortiy-Majority state which mean it has more minorities than whites?

Also Houston has a diverse community from Vietnamese to Whites.

It also has Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and so in!

So I really fucking doubt God was punishing Corpus to Beaumont because of the former Mayor of Houston or the daft President in the oval office, but God knows you will play the same stupid game as Ann Coulter because clueless partisan whores just are stupid schmucks that play political games while insulting those they claim they support or want the vote from!

Oh, I have noooooo doubt about dat!

But then again you base good and bad based on sexuality. To deanrd gay = good, straight = bad.

It's all perspective ain't it?
Why is gay bad? Why is it anything at all?

Never said it was, I said you think straight is bad. My god, up your meds

Amazing how Deanrd's Hillary's majority popular votes argument and Tex-Mex support for Hillary changes in the changing narrative.
BUSTED!
And doing so using people's pain and misery and suffering is so typical the left.

Forum List

Back