Ann Coulter On Media's Breitbart Smears...

It is dishonest that you accept that behavior from left wing media while condemning it from Breitbart. It is either right or wrong... it cannot be both. That is dishonest... and you are a hypocrite for accepting it.

But, as we know, if it wasn't for double standards, the left would have no standards at all.

Well now you're just making stuff up. I have always condemned it from either side and you have zero proof to the contrary.

Hi, you have received -514 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Go fuck yourself you assfucking little beaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

Regards,
Warrior102
Right on schedule.

Seriously, it's my signature, isn't it? Well, don't write stupid things and people won't repeat the stupid things you say.

Whining about negs? How fucking embarrassing for you.

idiot.

A man has died. Show some dignity.

Dignity is something I have in myself. I show it every day. I get up, go to work, perform my job to a very high level, I exude confidence and competency in everything I do. I engage with people in social situations, I make them laugh, I make them think, I offer a helping hand when I can. I earn the admiration of people around me through the many facets of my persona. I respect those who have earned it, and I garner the respect of all who come to know me, even my enemies. You've never met me. But anyone who has, even those who hate me, all know that they cannot question the fact that I possess dignity in spades.

"Even in death he shows Liberals in their true colors."

On Fox News's Hannity Friday, conservative author Ann Coulter said it best. "Even in death he shows liberals in their true colors."...

SEAN HANNITY, HOST: But, you know, the difference is, you know, when Sarah Palin was attacked, I didn't hear any Democrats in Congress asking, you know, for a resolution on the House floor or I don't know that President Obama called Sarah Palin and expressed such outrage over these things.

ANN COULTER: Are we segueing into the birth control activist? I love that story.

HANNITY: The point is, I'm segueing into a double standard that exists and phony outrage by liberals. That's what bothers me here. You know what? If they want to have free speech and say what they say, let conservatives have the same thing.

COULTER: No. You are right about that. Though, I must say, it's like Andrew Breitbart's last trick because he loved ginning up liberals. I mean, he played this jujitsu with them as do I. But he got them to say the most shocking things and that's why most people like me who follow him on Twitter had to turn off the re-tweet function because you would open up your twitter page and it would be full of things that rhyme with mock bucker.

And, you know, I don't need all that vial coming at me on my web page. But he loved it. And here even in death he shows liberals in their true colors.

HANNITY: All right. Thanks Ann Coulter for being with us. We appreciate it

Read more: Ann Coulter on Media's Breitbart Smear: 'Even in Death He Shows Liberals in Their True Colors' | NewsBusters.org
Ah yes. She was on his show just a few minutes bedew Larry the Cable Guy. :lol::lol::lol:

She's getting a peek at how she will be remembered. Karma can be a bitch, Ann. Look closely. :lol::lol::lol:

Well now you're just making stuff up. I have always condemned it from either side and you have zero proof to the contrary.

Comment:

Regards,
Warrior102
Right on schedule.

Seriously, it's my signature, isn't it? Well, don't write stupid things and people won't repeat the stupid things you say.

idiot.
Was Liability whining about his neg reg from you in that epic beatdown thread? The one that you have totally ignored? Just click your quote in my sigline.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Dignity is something I have in myself. I show it every day. I get up, go to work, perform my job to a very high level, I exude confidence and competency in everything I do. I engage with people in social situations, I make them laugh, I make them think, I offer a helping hand when I can. I earn the admiration of people around me through the many facets of my persona. I respect those who have earned it, and I garner the respect of all who come to know me, even my enemies. You've never met me. But anyone who has, even those who hate me, all know that they cannot question the fact that I possess dignity in spades.

For a men's room attendant, you sure do take a lot of pride in your work, asswipe.

Such Modesty too!!!!

:lol: just ribbin ya

"Even in death he shows Liberals in their true colors."

On Fox News's Hannity Friday, conservative author Ann Coulter said it best. "Even in death he shows liberals in their true colors."...

SEAN HANNITY, HOST: But, you know, the difference is, you know, when Sarah Palin was attacked, I didn't hear any Democrats in Congress asking, you know, for a resolution on the House floor or I don't know that President Obama called Sarah Palin and expressed such outrage over these things.

ANN COULTER: Are we segueing into the birth control activist? I love that story.

HANNITY: The point is, I'm segueing into a double standard that exists and phony outrage by liberals. That's what bothers me here. You know what? If they want to have free speech and say what they say, let conservatives have the same thing.

COULTER: No. You are right about that. Though, I must say, it's like Andrew Breitbart's last trick because he loved ginning up liberals. I mean, he played this jujitsu with them as do I. But he got them to say the most shocking things and that's why most people like me who follow him on Twitter had to turn off the re-tweet function because you would open up your twitter page and it would be full of things that rhyme with mock bucker.

And, you know, I don't need all that vial coming at me on my web page. But he loved it. And here even in death he shows liberals in their true colors.

HANNITY: All right. Thanks Ann Coulter for being with us. We appreciate it

Read more: Ann Coulter on Media's Breitbart Smear: 'Even in Death He Shows Liberals in Their True Colors' | NewsBusters.org
Ah yes. She was on his show just a few minutes bedew Larry the Cable Guy. :lol::lol::lol:

She's getting a peek at how she will be remembered. Karma can be a bitch, Ann. Look closely. :lol::lol::lol:

Go polish your dildos carpet muncher.

Comment:

Regards,
Warrior102
Right on schedule.

idiot.

Uhm, no. Not whining at all. Just find it funny that Warrior consistently emails me the same message every time he can.

You could set your clock to it.

Right on schedule.

idiot.

Uhm, no. Not whining at all. Just find it funny that Warrior consistently emails me the same message every time he can.

Don't flatter yourself, assbag. I've never emailed you in my life - nor do I want to. You're a whiney little shit, aren't you.

Comment:

Regards,
Warrior102
Right on schedule.

Tissue?
Is it a "christian" tissue?

For a men's room attendant, you sure do take a lot of pride in your work, asswipe.

For someone whose only arguments are "asswipe" and "fuck yourself you assfucking little beaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch," you sure have an ironic and/or completely inappropriate amount to say about other people needing to have more respect and dignity.

Right on schedule.

idiot.

Cali Girl, I'm curious about something.

I just posted what Warrior wrote to me, verbatim. He doesn't deny it. Clearly I am not making it up or misrepresenting anything. Right?

So, does me honestly saying that is what Warrior did, does that make me "evil" and "dishonest" in your eyes?

Last edited:

For someone whose only arguments are "asswipe" and "fuck yourself you assfucking little beaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch," you sure have an ironic and/or completely inappropriate amount to say about other people needing to have more respect and dignity.

Being a men's room attendant, I felt you could relate to terms such as "asswipe." Go swab some piss, assbreath. You're back on duty.

You are quite the stooge. Hannity forgot what talking point he was puking out and that attention whore called him on it.

She a disgrace, but she's smart as a whip. She tolerates a dummy like Hannity.

No, she called out evil Liberals like you.
Eviiiiil Libruls!!!!!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

You're a fucking cartoon.
Is ther any doubt what someone like Paulie would do to those he disagrees with if he had the power? Frightened little weasels can be nasty.

Being a men's room attendant, I felt you could relate to terms such as "asswipe." Go swab some piss, assbreath. You're back on duty.

:lol: The funny thing is that in reality, you'd be completely incapable of doing the job I do. :lol:

Forum List

Back