Ann Coulter On Media's Breitbart Smears...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
"Even in death he shows Liberals in their true colors."

On Fox News's Hannity Friday, conservative author Ann Coulter said it best. "Even in death he shows liberals in their true colors."...

SEAN HANNITY, HOST: But, you know, the difference is, you know, when Sarah Palin was attacked, I didn't hear any Democrats in Congress asking, you know, for a resolution on the House floor or I don't know that President Obama called Sarah Palin and expressed such outrage over these things.

ANN COULTER: Are we segueing into the birth control activist? I love that story.

HANNITY: The point is, I'm segueing into a double standard that exists and phony outrage by liberals. That's what bothers me here. You know what? If they want to have free speech and say what they say, let conservatives have the same thing.

COULTER: No. You are right about that. Though, I must say, it's like Andrew Breitbart's last trick because he loved ginning up liberals. I mean, he played this jujitsu with them as do I. But he got them to say the most shocking things and that's why most people like me who follow him on Twitter had to turn off the re-tweet function because you would open up your twitter page and it would be full of things that rhyme with mock bucker.

And, you know, I don't need all that vial coming at me on my web page. But he loved it. And here even in death he shows liberals in their true colors.

HANNITY: All right. Thanks Ann Coulter for being with us. We appreciate it

Read more: Ann Coulter on Media's Breitbart Smear: 'Even in Death He Shows Liberals in Their True Colors' | NewsBusters.org

You are quite the stooge. Hannity forgot what talking point he was puking out and that attention whore called him on it.

She a disgrace, but she's smart as a whip. She tolerates a dummy like Hannity.

You are quite the stooge. Hannity forgot what talking point he was puking out and that attention whore called him on it.

No, she called out evil Liberals like you.

How is it evil to be honest about a man?

Evil? No. Dishonest... definitely.

Breitbart enjoyed gotcha videos that were edited in a way to misrepresent the truth but make his opponents look bad.

How is saying that dishonest or evil?

It is dishonest that you accept that behavior from left wing media while condemning it from Breitbart. It is either right or wrong... it cannot be both. That is dishonest... and you are a hypocrite for accepting it.

But, as we know, if it wasn't for double standards, the left would have no standards at all.

You missed the part I was talking about, huh? Odd...since you posted it. That fucking tool forgot that the subject was Brietbart and started babbling on about Fluke. He was deflecting about the wrong fucking topic.

What makes you think I am evil? The fact that you are unable to hang?

Evil? No. Dishonest... definitely.

Breitbart enjoyed gotcha videos that were edited in a way to misrepresent the truth but make his opponents look bad.

It is dishonest that you accept that behavior from left wing media while condemning it from Breitbart. It is either right or wrong... it cannot be both. That is dishonest... and you are a hypocrite for accepting it.

But, as we know, if it wasn't for double standards, the left would have no standards at all.

Well now you're just making stuff up. I have always condemned it from either side and you have zero proof to the contrary.

Respect & dignity. Two things you twisted Liberals have lost.

Respect is earned. Dignity is what you create for yourself. In either case, it's not up to the world to simply grant anyone, even a dead man, respect and dignity. He should have earned it for himself in life.

Well now you're just making stuff up. I have always condemned it from either side and you have zero proof to the contrary.

I have yet to see you calling out the left wing media for misrepresenting facts - which they do more often than not. So, no, I haven't 'made stuff up'.... I post it as I see it.

Hi, you have received -514 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Go fuck yourself you assfucking little beaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

Regards,
Warrior102
Right on schedule.

Seriously, it's my signature, isn't it? Well, don't write stupid things and people won't repeat the stupid things you say.

Eviiiiil Libruls!!!!!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

You're a fucking cartoon.

Comment:

Regards,
Warrior102
Right on schedule.

Seriously, it's my signature, isn't it? Well, don't write stupid things and people won't repeat the stupid things you say.

Tissue?

Comment:

Regards,
Warrior102
Right on schedule.

Warrior is a little bitch who needs his hair braided.

I have yet to see you calling out the left wing media for misrepresenting facts - which they do more often than not. So, no, I haven't 'made stuff up'.... I post it as I see it.

Again, you're making stuff up. If someone in the "left wing media" were to misrepresent facts, I would call them out on it. It's not my problem that they seldom get the facts wrong.

Be that as it may, I fail to see how any of this has to do with Breitbart. It's almost like you think we should celebrate him solely because you think we should. Life doesn't work like that.

Forum List

Back