Ann Coulter makes a fool of herself on Bill Maher, says we 'bombed Egypt or something

Sallow, we bombed Egypt. We backed rebels who did it.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Toll climbs in Egyptian attacks

You know damn well, if Bush had backed terrorist rebels who bombed a country like this, you would hold him responsible.

Well, we can hold Obama responsible. He is responsible, he's backing the bastards.

That's the third time now you linked to that article. Except you haven't shown that the people behind that bombing are the same ones who rebelled. We didn't bomb Egypt and you know it.

The depths some people go to defend their political talking heads.

Oh my gosh are you THAT STUPID?????????

You are going to tell me it isn't the rebels responsible for this????????????

Who do you think did it, the Jews??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your link is from 2005. So even assuming your retard logic is true is doesn't even apply to what the fuck Coulter was talking about, which was the uprising in 2011 and Obama' response.

Sit the fuck down, moron.

Last edited:
Your link is from 2005. So even assuming your retard logic is true is doesn't even apply to what the fuck Coulter was talking about, which was the uprising in 2011 and Obama' response. Moron.

She's not exactly the brightest bulb in the pack.

When did that become the question, exactly?

Oh, just now, when Fallow realized he was an idiot and there have been US interventions staged and Coulter's question was a legit one that the panel was woefully ignorant about.

What?

You didn't answer the question.

And you are making some pretty grandiose logical leaps. It was a prudent thing that President Obama moved warships into the area. We actually pay good money for Egypt's military..and have a real interest in overlooking our investment.

However..we let the Egyptians pretty much handle this themselves.

So far..so good.

Ann Coulter's commentary notwithstanding.

You know damn well, if Bush had backed terrorist rebels who bombed a country like this, you would hold him responsible.

Well, we can hold Obama responsible. He is responsible, he's backing the bastards.

Again, your link is from 2005. Who the fuck was POTUS in 2005?

Jesus fuck, you are a retard.

Last edited:

That's the third time now you linked to that article. Except you haven't shown that the people behind that bombing are the same ones who rebelled. We didn't bomb Egypt and you know it.

There you go again..blaming the Jews..:eusa_whistle:

Doesn't she always though?
Mostly, all of the "ladies"? associated with the tea party do make fools of themselves, none of them ever seem to get it right when they're yakking about something. Seems they're always getting their facts twisted, sometimes I wonder what the heck any of them had to smoke?

Here's a link to a picture of Ann at a recent party:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1R43NpHSBi_MfQiM-owcQAOvIpBTelu3zlWezY49kD90xeaSDfA

I always have wondered why she was born with an adams apple?

Last edited:

Your link is from 2005. So even assuming your retard logic is true is doesn't even apply to what the fuck Coulter was talking about, which was the uprising in 2011 and Obama' response.

Okay, fair enough, I didn't see the date on it. My bad.

But that's fine. All I had to do was google bomb attacks in 2011. Guess what!

Egypt bomb kills new year churchgoers | World news | guardian.co.uk

And guess who's responsible! Those guys the Obama admin say are "moderates."

Egypt, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Suicide Bombing | Nova

So, AGAIN, we are back to the same argument.

When did that become the question, exactly?

Oh, just now, when Fallow realized he was an idiot and there have been US interventions staged and Coulter's question was a legit one that the panel was woefully ignorant about.

What?

You didn't answer the question.

And you are making some pretty grandiose logical leaps. It was a prudent thing that President Obama moved warships into the area. We actually pay good money for Egypt's military..and have a real interest in overlooking our investment.

However..we let the Egyptians pretty much handle this themselves.

So far..so good.

Ann Coulter's commentary notwithstanding.

Are you really Sarah Palin in disguise?:eek:

And guess who's responsible!

Well, if you bothered to read your own article:

The governor of Alexandria, Adel Labib, accused al-Qaida of planning the bombing. "The al-Qaida organisation threatened to attack churches inside Egypt. This has nothing to do with sectarianism," he told state television.

His assessment was shared by Kameel Sadeeq of the city's Coptic Christian council. "People went in to church to pray to God but ended up as scattered limbs," he told Reuters. "This massacre has al-Qaida written all over, the same pattern al-Qaida has adopted in other countries."

Security around churches has been stepped up in recent months with the authorities banning cars from parking directly outside them, after an al-Qaida-linked group in Iraq threatened the Egyptian church in November.

And guess who's responsible! Those guys the Obama admin say are "moderates."

Egypt, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Suicide Bombing | Nova

So, AGAIN, we are back to the same argument.

And what? This is something new? Al Qaeda just now starting to set off bombs in the Middle East?

Is that your story? Are going to stick with that?

And far from being a hack, she's a gifted satirist and commentator. It's a shame a teacher doesn't know the difference. I also find it alarming that someone thinks all journalists are hacks.

She is hack-ish. I've seen worse though. She's quite funny sometimes... personally I am not overly interested in her.... other than the fact that she annoys the left. I always find that funny.

And again!

Cairo, Egypt - Makeshift Bomb Thrown at Main Synagogue, No One Injured -- VosIzNeias.com

EGYPT: Cairo bomb witness recalls terrifying scene - latimes.com

These are the people Obama is backing.

So, we are right back to the same argument. Coulter is right because we back these people.

So, whether we are talking about the American intervention, or we are talking about the terrorists Obama is siding with, it's the same argument. Coulter is right.

News Flash:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-N3dJvhgPg]YouTube - ‪Obama: Osama bin Laden Dead - Full Video‬‏[/ame]

This is after:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]YouTube - ‪Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version)‬‏[/ame]

Live it. Learn it.

And guess who's responsible!

Well, if you bothered to read your own article:

The governor of Alexandria, Adel Labib, accused al-Qaida of planning the bombing. "The al-Qaida organisation threatened to attack churches inside Egypt. This has nothing to do with sectarianism," he told state television.

His assessment was shared by Kameel Sadeeq of the city's Coptic Christian council. "People went in to church to pray to God but ended up as scattered limbs," he told Reuters. "This massacre has al-Qaida written all over, the same pattern al-Qaida has adopted in other countries."

Security around churches has been stepped up in recent months with the authorities banning cars from parking directly outside them, after an al-Qaida-linked group in Iraq threatened the Egyptian church in November.

Yeah, and the "wilding" attacks on whites by black youths in Wisconsin (over July 4th) were "colorblind" (despite the fact the youths were heard to yell, "white girl bleeds a lot") because "authorities" said so.

But, just like the claims by the sherrif, it DOESN'T CONSTITUTE EVIDENCE. It's simply a statement.

But the fact is, we have had bombs in Egypt. Coulter is right.

Yeah, and the "wilding" attacks on whites by black youths in Wisconsin (over July 4th) were "colorblind" (despite the fact the youths were heard to yell, "white girl bleeds a lot") because "authorities" said so.

But, just like the claims by the sherrif, it DOESN'T CONSTITUTE EVIDENCE. It's simply a statement.

But the fact is, we have had bombs in Egypt. Coulter is right.

Except your own article says Al Qaeda and you're accusing the rebels with absolutely no evidence still. So you're simply making a statement without being backed up by any sort of fact or reality.

Coulter is wrong. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you stop making a complete fool of yourself.

Oh and guess what guys.

I bet you'll tell me this doesn't count either!

Saboteurs Bomb Egypt Gas Pipeline to Israel, Jordan

Read more: Saboteurs Bomb Egypt Gas Pipeline to Israel, Jordan - FoxNews.com

Except why would the rebels bomb their own gas pipeline? That would make absolutely no sense. Furthermore, the article doesn't say who did it. You're still blowing smoke to try and protect Coulter.

She sounds like part of the....how does it go? The blame America first crowd?

Forum List

Back