Ann Coulter makes a fool of herself on Bill Maher, says we 'bombed Egypt or something

What complete retards. And you are among them. Congrats. You're officially an ignorant and braindead idiot. This is what happens when you trust actors to educate you.

So show me when we bombed Egypt.

When the op tries this hard to derail his own thread, you know he realizes he fucked up.

When the op tries this hard to derail his own thread, you know he realizes he fucked up.

Only ones trying to derail this thread are you and TPS because you can't stand the fact that Coulter screwed up. You're the ones who are clearly angry over that fact.

YouTube - ‪US Intervention: Pentagon sends warships to Egypt‬‏

You continue to be an idiot, as is the entire panel who tried to pin their own ignorance on Coulter. So we didn't send a bomb, we have staged interventions.

Moron.

US troops entered Egypt to intercede in the violence, when exactly?

When did that become the question, exactly?

Oh, just now, when Fallow realized he was an idiot and there have been US interventions staged and Coulter's question was a legit one that the panel was woefully ignorant about.

What?

You didn't answer the question.

And you are making some pretty grandiose logical leaps. It was a prudent thing that President Obama moved warships into the area. We actually pay good money for Egypt's military..and have a real interest in overlooking our investment.

However..we let the Egyptians pretty much handle this themselves.

So far..so good.

Ann Coulter's commentary notwithstanding.

Pretty much a given. I give this thread the fail whale award! :lol::lol::lol:

failwhale.jpg

What complete retards. And you are among them. Congrats. You're officially an ignorant and braindead idiot. This is what happens when you trust actors to educate you.

So show me when we bombed Egypt.

Nobody said we bombed egypt. What Coulter asked was, How do you feel about us INTERVENTION in pakistan and egypt. And the panel erupted into guffaws, "egypt? We've never intervened in Egypt! Poppycock! Ho ho ho!"

Upon which she said, "We dropped a bomb? Didn't we?"

To which they continued their silly "Nope, no bombs, no intervention..."

She said, "I think we have but ok".

I don't see this as some sort of big victory over Coulter, since she's right and the entire board was wrong...we HAVE considered intervention in Egypt, complete with sending military personnel by the hundreds over...she didn't say definitively that we sent a bomb, and I certainly never have.

Not that it matters. This thread has done more to expose the ignorance of the left in pretty much the shortest time EVAH.

Well done, slobbert! You're a champ, you never fail to impress me!

Only ones trying to derail this thread are you and TPS because you can't stand the fact that Coulter screwed up. You're the ones who are clearly angry over that fact.

We are "derailing the thread" by pointing out the FACTS that back up she's right? :lmao:

ARE YOU THAT FREAKING STUPID??????????

By saying that, you ADMIT the only reason for this thread was to attack Coulter and call her names. And we are "derailing it" by spoiling the fun born of your OWN IGNORANCE and pointing out the facts.

Poor liberal babies, those darn FACTS couldn't be stopped.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But Coulter screwing up..is what he does best.

And when that actually happens, let me know. The only screwups in this thread and the OP are the retard liberals who apparently had no idea we staged a pretty significant intervention just a few months ago.

Pretty much like blaming everything on Bush, huh? It's getting a bit old.

How about you show me the last time I blamed everything on Bush, or anytime for that matter. Until then, you're just blowing smoke, and it's already old. :thup:

US troops entered Egypt to intercede in the violence, when exactly?

Oh, just now, when Fallow realized he was an idiot and there have been US interventions staged and Coulter's question was a legit one that the panel was woefully ignorant about.

What?

And you are making some pretty grandiose logical leaps. It was a prudent thing that President Obama moved warships into the area. We actually pay good money for Egypt's military..and have a real interest in overlooking our investment.

So far..so good.

Sallow, we bombed Egypt. We backed rebels who did it.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Toll climbs in Egyptian attacks

You know damn well, if Bush had backed terrorist rebels who bombed a country like this, you would hold him responsible.

Well, we can hold Obama responsible. He is responsible, he's backing the bastards.

But Coulter screwing up..is what he does best.

I think we see who's screwing up.

The bleats that it's all Coulter, is getting thin and weak!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know damn well, if Bush had backed terrorist rebels who bombed a country like this, you would hold him responsible.

Well, we can hold Obama responsible. He is responsible, he's backing the bastards.

That's the third time now you linked to that article. Except you haven't shown that the people behind that bombing are the same ones who rebelled. We didn't bomb Egypt and you know it.

The depths some people go to defend their political talking heads.

That's the third time now you linked to that article. Except you haven't shown that the people behind that bombing are the same ones who rebelled. We didn't bomb Egypt and you know it.

The depths some people go to defend their political talking heads.

Oh my gosh are you THAT STUPID?????????

You are going to tell me it isn't the rebels responsible for this????????????

Who do you think did it, the Jews??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh my gosh are you THAT STUPID?????????

You are going to tell me it isn't the rebels responsible for this????????????

Who do you think did it, the Jews??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The burden of proof isn't on me. You're the one saying that the rebels from 2011 are the ones behind a bombing from 2005. Therefore, it is on you to prove the statement with evidence. Anything short of that is failing to prove it.

What?

So far..so good.

Those 2 articles are from 2005. That would make Bush responsible. So what's your point?

Bush attacked Iraq..and that set off a load of violence across the Middle East..like bombings in Turkey, Jordan, Yemen..heck..you name a country in the region and they probably suffered some sort of violence.

That and over a million refugees from Iraq filtered into places like Jordan. Could you imagine what a meltdown you people would be having if you had to accept a million Iraqi refugees into your community? That is what Bush imposed on the Middle East.

Disruption, refugees and terrorism.

Forum List

Back