Ann Coulter makes a fool of herself on Bill Maher, says we 'bombed Egypt or something

US troops entered Egypt to intercede in the violence, when exactly?

When did that become the question, exactly?

Oh, just now, when Fallow realized he was an idiot and there have been US interventions staged and Coulter's question was a legit one that the panel was woefully ignorant about.

What?

You didn't answer the question.

And you are making some pretty grandiose logical leaps. It was a prudent thing that President Obama moved warships into the area. We actually pay good money for Egypt's military..and have a real interest in overlooking our investment.

However..we let the Egyptians pretty much handle this themselves.

So far..so good.

Ann Coulter's commentary notwithstanding.

Wow, that's great. Of course, that has nothing to do with the fact you retards claimed that we have never staged an intervention and fell all over yourselves to jeer at Coulter for begging to differ.

You're an idiot. I mean, there's really nothing else for it. Again, the facts bite you in the ass, so you pretend the issue is something completely different to hide the fact that you didn't know what you were talking about. Coulter was a hundred percent accurate in her assessment that we have staged interventions, and her question was perfectly reasonable...but required way more knowledge to answer than you or your heroes have in their tiny shriveled skulls. Hence the pretense that her question was foolish.

"Whaa...we've never considered intervention in Egypt! HAHAHAHAHA! Yore so stoopid!!"

Watch United States A-7 Planes Make Bomb Runs In Egypt. Online - VideoSurf Video Search

Look, the US dropping bombs in Egypt.

"we've never dropped bombs on egypt!
we've never planned any intervention!"

US Warships Dispatched to Egypt | The Global Realm

Fucking idiots.

Allie

That video is from 1980. It looks like a training video.

And Global Research is an ultra left-wing, anti-American site that wrote several articles last decade that Bush was about to stage a coup d'etat.

Last edited:
Allie

And Global Research is an ultra left-wing, anti-American site that wrote several articles last decade that Bush was about to state a coup d'etat.

She's doing anything she can to try and defend Coulter. But I give you credit for trying to reason with her as well Toro.

Allie

Also, as for the video, I would guess it's a training video as well.

Egypt

Following the peace treaty with Israel, between 1979 and 2003, the US has provided Egypt with about $19 billion in military aid, making Egypt the second largest non-NATO recipient of US military aid after Israel. Also, Egypt received about $30 billion in economic aid within the same time frame.

Pretty sure we wouldn't be bombing them in 1980.

My god....no matter how dumb she is, no matter how crazy a thing she says, she will have supporters.

Its amazing really.

"If you wanted to teach people about the great things about America, a college campus is the last place you’d send them. Even fanatical Muslim terrorists don’t hate America like liberals do." Ann Coulter -- CPAC conference, 2002

"On the bright side, and in conclusion, at least college campuses serve as sort of internment camp for useless leftists in wartime. We know where they are, this way. And, as General Patton said, 'I love it when they come out and shoot at me because then I know where they are and I can shoot the bastards.'" -- Ann Coulter, CPAC conference, 2002

I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote. Commentary on Hannity & Colmes, Fox News, 1997-08-17

I am emboldened by my looks to say things Republican men wouldn't. As quoted in TV Guide (August 1997), and Soulless: Ann Coulter and the Right-Wing Church of Hate (2006) by Susan Estrich, p. 28

No wonder you guys lost. Statement on NewsChat, MSNBC, 1997-10-11 to disabled Vietnam veteran Bobby Muller, who made the incorrect statement that 90% of American soldiers "blown up" by landmines in Vietnam had hit American landmines: the actual fact being that 90% of landmines placed by the enemy had used parts from US ordinance

I wouldn't kill an abortionist myself, but I wouldn't want to impose my moral values on others. No one is for shooting abortionists. But how will criminalizing men making difficult, often tragic, decisions be an effective means of achieving the goal of reducing the shootings of abortionists? "49 Million to Five" (3 June 2009)

and my personal favorite...

I'm a Christian first, and a mean-spirited, bigoted conservative second, and don't you ever forget it. If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans (2007), p. 77 ISBN 0307408957

Oh look, the idiot savant speaketh.

Wait..no special gifts...must just be a plain old idiot.

Allie

Also, as for the video, I would guess it's a training video as well.

Egypt

Following the peace treaty with Israel, between 1979 and 2003, the US has provided Egypt with about $19 billion in military aid, making Egypt the second largest non-NATO recipient of US military aid after Israel. Also, Egypt received about $30 billion in economic aid within the same time frame.

Pretty sure we wouldn't be bombing them in 1980.

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to say, since it makes no sense...

my point is, we have bombed Egypt, Coulter is absolutely correct (though she didn't state it as a definitive, she stated it as a question) and we absolutely have staged interventions.

My second point is, you know absolutely nothing about the situation. You just believe anything Maher tells you, and when you see him jeering at people you assume he knows what he's talking about. That clip shows nothing except how universally ignorant your educators are.

BabaBooboo demonstrates such a weak head, pretending to be a conservative when nothing more than a Far Righty Extremist Fascist.

Watch United States A-7 Planes Make Bomb Runs In Egypt. Online - VideoSurf Video Search

Look, the US dropping bombs in Egypt.

"we've never dropped bombs on egypt!
we've never planned any intervention!"

:lol: What?

Posting a video that clearly says the date is November 15, 1980.

Coulter is still wrong though by the way, she was clearly referring to recent events. Not events from 31 years ago.

Yes, and I am sure you can tell that just from the color of her clothing, just as you can read her mind based upon her facial expressions.

Just as a pretend Christian can speak about things s/he know nothing about. BabaBooboo needs to grow up.

you posted the video, if it had nothing to do with this thread then you might have considered not posting it.

You know exactly what I mean, but alas you'll defend Coulter which ever way you can. So Willow, when did we bomb Egypt?

When did we have 57 states? and he's the "leader" of the free world. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I think the important thing here is that obama doesnt actually think there are 58 states, it HAD to have been a genuine misspeak. However, Coulter was thoroughly convinced that we dropped bombs on egypt.

And the idea that somehow some terrorist rigs up a bomb and obama is responsible for it is totally crazy. Obama called for mubarak to leave, he did not support any specific group. That doesnt make any bombing in egypt his fault now. That situtation is totally different from obama actually ordering that bombs be dropped, or from even threatening it.

And you know its different but you wont admit it. Just admit coulter misspoke.

BabaBooboo demonstrates such a weak head, pretending to be a conservative when nothing more than a Far Righty Extremist Fascist.
When did this thread become about whether or not I'm conservative?

Oh, that's right, when the spastics realized the OP makes them look retarded.

Forum List

Back