anity: CNN Doctors Photograph of Moore Accuser's Yearbook

This kind of shit is the reason no one believes this phony jihad against Moore:

Here's exhibit 1. CNN's link to an image of the Moore accuser's yearbook. Look at the color of the writing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/930945041299853313

But (exhibit 2) click on the image in the link. You can clearly see two different color ink pens were used.

Twitter

Have you been drinking again? There is no difference between the CNN pic and the second one except the angle of the picture.
You're a blind idiot. The second one is in color, and it shows two different colors of ink.

Oh, so you have been drinking again. Thanks for the verification

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Here's exhibit 1. CNN's link to an image of the Moore accuser's yearbook. Look at the color of the writing.

But (exhibit 2) click on the image in the link. You can clearly see two different color ink pens were used.

Twitter

Have you been drinking again? There is no difference between the CNN pic and the second one except the angle of the picture.
You're a blind idiot. The second one is in color, and it shows two different colors of ink.

Oh, so you have been drinking again. Thanks for the verification

You verified that you're an idiot.

Twitter
Depersation to ave one of your own.

The color looks the same as in the second line.

You little pervs certainly stick together.

Look, Allred is a disgusting human being, but she is not stupid nor incompetent. She is not going produce a forgery with different color ink.

Use your brain for a minute, if you can get it out of Trump’s ass that long

“Once truth had become oracular rather than factual, evidence was irrelevant.” Timothy Snyder, On Tyranny

Repost

Why do righties cling to straws? Conspiratorial thought is so odd, all these women are lying because? They are all in cahoots? That would be because? I think deep down most people know they are telling the truth, but the thought isn't allowed as it would conflict with personal bias and even the childish wish to belong. One must be a part of something even if the something is wrong or contrary to their best values. In this case it is the right wing represented by Moore, Bannon, Fox and it's apologists. Belonging matters, individual conscience not so much. The herd is a place for the weak to feel strong.

The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

Crony Beliefs | Melting Asphalt

"The main hypothesis concerning group-think is this: the more amiability and espirt de corps among the members of an in-group of policymakers the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and the dehumanizing actions directed at out-groups." Irving L. Janis in 'Sanctions for Evil'

This is the herd mentality at work. 8 Symptoms of Groupthink

What to read if you still think. On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." Soren Kierkegaard
I think you’re right
Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone shooter
Line path of the bullets prove it

Look, Allred is a disgusting human being, but she is not stupid nor incompetent. She is not going produce a forgery with different color ink.

Considering how loony you democrats are, no need to worry over selling junk as 'fact'; they merely have to tell you what to run around peddling and you will do it no matter what.' Credibility' is not anything you nor your peers are ever concerned about.

That's some next level forgery shit there. I mean the color of the pen changes right in the middle of his signature!!!! Mind totally blown. Pure genius. I mean, using 2 different color pens when you're trying to forge a yearbook signature? AND changing pens right in the middle of forging the signature! Wow. This forger is going to easily end up on the FBI's most wanted list.

Considering how loony you democrats are, no need to worry over selling junk as 'fact'; they merely have to tell you what to run around peddling and you will do it no matter what.' Credibility' is not anything you nor your peers are ever concerned about.

The Repubs are no different. Both sides see what they want to see and ignore any reality that does not agree with what they already think.
This thread is a perfect example

"I'm looking at the black and white photo and I'm not seeing the blue ink!" - liberal intellectual elites

look at the 77's in the entire statement. in "1977" the 7's are written very differently.

look at the 77's in the entire statement. in "1977" the 7's are written very differently.

That is because they were written by a different person,

that alone puts a lot of doubt on the stories of the accusers then wouldn't it? if i have to lie or fake something to back up my point, it wasn't much of a point.

that alone puts a lot of doubt on the stories of the accusers then wouldn't it? if i have to lie or fake something to back up my point, it wasn't much of a point.

No, not at all. It was never claimed that Moore wrote that part.

Is it possible that the girl wrote it in way back after Moore wrote the first part so she could remember where he signed it. Remember he as a big deal in their little town.

No, not at all. It was never claimed that Moore wrote that part.

Is it possible that the girl wrote it in way back after Moore wrote the first part so she could remember where he signed it. Remember he as a big deal in their little town.

gotcha. going back to my popcorn.

Forum List

Back