CNN: Gloria Alred Refuses to Deny if Moore Yearbook Signature is a Forgery or Polygraph of Accuser

Allred won't give up the yearbook for analysis unless she gets a Senate hearing. She knows she can't get one. The so called case just fell apart because the yearbook is the only piece of "evidence" out there.

:lmao:

Ink can also often be dated, so they could perform more than one analysis.

I wonder why people tend to stereotype jews.

harvey-weinstein-jill-bloom-gloria-allred.jpg

Even when they are smiling, they are frowning. Interesting traits. The big noses. The beagle nose mouth configurations.

What a dirt bag of a lawyer, they didn't say the Moore wrote the "Olde Hickory House", which is what Moore's lying lawyer is stating. You know someone is desperate when they pay their lawyer to lie for them.

Why do righties cling to straws? Conspiratorial thought is so odd, all these women are lying because? They are all in cahoots? That would be because? I think deep down most people know they are telling the truth, but the thought isn't allowed as it would conflict with personal bias and even the childish wish to belong. One must be a part of something even if the something is wrong or contrary to their best values. In this case it is the right wing represented by Moore, Bannon, Fox and it's apologists. Belonging matters individual conscience not so much. The herd is a place for the weak to feel strong.

The intellectual character of conspiracy theorists | Aeon Essays

Crony Beliefs | Melting Asphalt

"The main hypothesis concerning group-think is this: the more amiability and espirt de corps among the members of an in-group of policymakers the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and the dehumanizing actions directed at out-groups." Irving L. Janis in 'Sanctions for Evil'

'This is the herd mentality at work.' 8 Symptoms of Groupthink

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." Soren Kierkegaard

Why do righties cling to straws? Conspiratorial thought is so odd, all these women are lying because? They are all in cahoots? That would be because? I think deep down most people know they are telling the truth, but the thought isn't allowed as it would conflict with personal bias and even the childish wish to belong. One must be a part of something even if the something is wrong or contrary to their best values. In this case it is the right wing represented by Moore, Bannon, Fox and it's apologists. Belonging matters individual conscience not so much. The herd is a place for the weak to feel strong.

"The main hypothesis concerning group-think is this: the more amiability and espirt de corps among the members of an in-group of policymakers the greater the danger that independent critical thinking will be replaced by groupthink, which is likely to result in irrational and the dehumanizing actions directed at out-groups." Irving L. Janis in 'Sanctions for Evil'

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." Soren Kierkegaard
Good Lord you fucking people are insufferable pathetic hypocrites.

Even when they are smiling, they are frowning. Interesting traits. The big noses. The beagle nose mouth configurations.
First they kill Jesus, now this......:wtf:

Hmmmm.. I thought it was the Romans that wacked Jesus.

"Who knew?" :dunno:
Want to get into this? It was our sin...

But you would need to believe to understand the fullness of that truth.

Meaning, I crucified Him.

Get it?.

Allred won't give up the yearbook for analysis unless she gets a Senate hearing. She knows she can't get one. The so called case just fell apart because the yearbook is the only piece of "evidence" out there.

:lmao:

remember the 14 year old girl. I will admit I get sick of Allred, and the 54 year old woman crying while Allred put her arms around her to comfort her, the tears were too much if its true or false.

First they kill Jesus, now this......:wtf:

Hmmmm.. I thought it was the Romans that wacked Jesus.

"Who knew?" :dunno:
Actually they worked together......but you assume that the Jews had nothing to do with it.
The only reason that the Romans were even involved was because of a law that prevented Jews from issuing death sentences.

Good Lord you fucking people are insufferable pathetic hypocrites.
and this is about the best reply you can do to people who say shit that is in a direct contradiction to what they do. you can't point it out to them or they go apeshit in denial.

Forum List

Back