anity: CNN Doctors Photograph of Moore Accuser's Yearbook

This kind of shit is the reason no one believes this phony jihad against Moore:

Here's exhibit 1. CNN's link to an image of the Moore accuser's yearbook. Look at the color of the writing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/930945041299853313

But (exhibit 2) click on the image in the link. You can clearly see two different color ink pens were used.

Twitter
Depersation to ave one of your own.

The color looks the same as in the second line.

You little pervs certainly stick together.

You're obviously too stupid to figure out which pic to look at. It's not the one at the top of the twitter feed, moron.

DOpqbD1XkAQ5G7k

The signature is in BLACK PEN,

1060x600-67bbde2c12208e5412195cc4b5d935bb.jpg

roy-moore-yearbook-signature-e1510676753293.jpg
Yeah the black and white page convinces me.

Look at the "o" in the imaginary Roy signature, its identical to every other "a" before it. It was signed by Ray

Here's exhibit 1. CNN's link to an image of the Moore accuser's yearbook. Look at the color of the writing.

But (exhibit 2) click on the image in the link. You can clearly see two different color ink pens were used.

Twitter
Depersation to ave one of your own.

The color looks the same as in the second line.

You little pervs certainly stick together.

You're obviously too stupid to figure out which pic to look at. It's not the one at the top of the twitter feed, moron.

DOpqbD1XkAQ5G7k

The signature is in BLACK PEN,

1060x600-67bbde2c12208e5412195cc4b5d935bb.jpg

roy-moore-yearbook-signature-e1510676753293.jpg
Yeah the black and white page convinces me.

Look at the "o" in the imaginary Roy signature, its identical to every other "a" before it. It was signed by Ray

Isnt it a little early to be drunk?

Some people will believe anything.

When the media has lost its credibility lately, I can see why.

Nope. “The media” hasn’t lost credibility. That is a talking point for those who are on the wrong side of history. You, for example.

Show me specifically where I’m on the wrong side of history. I bet I am able to prove you wrong

Unlikely. Trust me.

Liberals I guess don't realize that Moore was a Democrat when he supposedly doing this.

What fucking difference does that make? God you partisan morons are getting annoying

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Because if he still was a Democrat. There would be no accusations.

Yeah, because there has never been any accusations of sexual misconduct against a Dem!

Holy shit, what is wrong with you people? In one thread it is all about the allegations against Bill and in another you say no Dem would be accused.

Partisanship makes people so stupid

Yes and look how liberals protected Clinton, even after he got caught lying about it, under oath.
Clinton did not molest a little girl or don't you asswipe make that distinction.

Well, the rapist Bill is old news, and democrats are just fine with rapists as long as they're democrats; maybe they will treat the rapist Al Franken a little harsher ... but nobody thinks you will.

Liberals I guess don't realize that Moore was a Democrat when he supposedly doing this.

What fucking difference does that make? God you partisan morons are getting annoying

Yeah, because there has never been any accusations of sexual misconduct against a Dem!

Holy shit, what is wrong with you people? In one thread it is all about the allegations against Bill and in another you say no Dem would be accused.

Yes and look how liberals protected Clinton, even after he got caught lying about it, under oath.
Clinton did not molest a little girl or don't you asswipe make that distinction.
Are you going to give Franken the same get a way?

Nope. “The media” hasn’t lost credibility. That is a talking point for those who are on the wrong side of history. You, for example.

Show me specifically where I’m on the wrong side of history. I bet I am able to prove you wrong

Unlikely. Trust me.

So you ramble on in a response but when confronted about the specifics, you clam up. I had expected as much. Next.

Unlikely. Trust me.

So you ramble on in a response but when confronted about the specifics, you clam up. I had expected as much. Next.

I avoid all rabbit holes, pal. You should expect as much.

Unlikely. Trust me.

I do understand someone who suddenly can’t back up their response, keep your tail between your legs and let’s move on.

Unlikely. Trust me.

I do understand someone who suddenly can’t back up their response, keep your tail between your legs and let’s move on.

You are telling me, the one who moved on, that you want to move on, while not moving on.

Call our podcast. I’ll explain it to you in a conversation. I think our next one will be Sunday evening. I can’t wait.

Twitter
Oh, dearie-me, and goodness-gracious, Pollyanna... look at the cute little TrumpBots... hallucinating, and twisting in the breeze...
tongue_smile.gif

[

Unlikely. Trust me.

You are telling me, the one who moved on, that you want to move on, while not moving on.

Call our podcast. I’ll explain it to you in a conversation. I think our next one will be Sunday evening. I can’t wait.

:lol: I’m not going on your podcast because you are unable to handle a simple confronted response on post you made, on an open debate forum. Either you can back up what you said here or you can’t.

Just another liberal short on facts but great on diversion and avoiding the question on an open forum. Typical.

[
Unlikely. Trust me.

:lol: I’m not going on your podcast because you are unable to handle a simple confronted response on post you made, on an open debate forum. Either you can back up what you said here or you can’t.

Just another liberal short on facts but great on diversion and avoiding the question on an open forum.

You think this is a debate forum?

You’re cute.

Well, the rapist Bill is old news, and democrats are just fine with rapists as long as they're democrats; maybe they will treat the rapist Al Franken a little harsher ... but nobody thinks you will.

Do you know the definition of rape?

I really don'r t expect that you do. After all, grabbing a femnale's privates to you is OK regardless of the age.

Ppok, asshole.

Claiming molesting a 14 year old girl is the same as sexually harassing an adult tells me what I need to know about you.

No one is giving Franken a pass. He didn't run screaming " OMG POMG I didn't do it OMG OMG OMG" like your buddy Roy.

He admitted it. He explained himself & apologized. He welcomed an investigation with which he will cooperate & accept whatever they decider.

Now tell your hero Donald Groper Trump to do the same thing.

Tell your buddy Roy to do the same thing.

Otherwise STFU

[

Just another liberal short on facts but great on diversion and avoiding the question on an open forum.

You’re cute.

I don’t hold anyone’s hand and babysit, LoneLaughter. When you think you can come around to becoming an adult and backing up a statement, provide some facts behind all your empty bloviating, something that you can actually back up on an intellectual level without wasting my time dodging questions you are confronted with ... let me know.

Ppok, asshole.

Claiming molesting a 14 year old girl is the same as sexually harassing an adult tells me what I need to know about you.

No one is giving Franken a pass. He didn't run screaming " OMG POMG I didn't do it OMG OMG OMG" like your buddy Roy.

He admitted it. He explained himself & apologized. He welcomed an investigation with which he will cooperate & accept whatever they decider.

Otherwise STFU
I have stated that if Moore did it, he should go to jail. But the way liberals come up with accusers that pop up, every time you want to get rid of a Republican. Tells me you're lying, and also the proof against Moore is starting to show that it was all made up.

[

You’re cute.

I don’t hold anyone’s hand and babysit, LoneLaughter. When you think you can come around to becoming an adult and backing up a statement, provide some facts behind all your empty bloviating, something that you can actually back up on an intellectual level without wasting my time dodging questions you are confronted with ... let me know.

Rabbit hole. No thanks.

look at the 77's in the entire statement. in "1977" the 7's are written very differently.

That is because they were written by a different person,

that alone puts a lot of doubt on the stories of the accusers then wouldn't it? if i have to lie or fake something to back up my point, it wasn't much of a point.

No, not at all. It was never claimed that Moore wrote that part.

Is it possible that the girl wrote it in way back after Moore wrote the first part so she could remember where he signed it. Remember he as a big deal in their little town.

She sure tried to make the writing style look like Moore's.........but didn't do a very good job.

Ppok, asshole.

Otherwise STFU

How could he deny it? The moron had himself photographed doing it. On the other hand, aside from accusations, we have no evidence that Roy Moore did anything

Forum List

Back