Animal Stories

Part-DV-DV2002027-1-1-0.jpg

Dozens of last blue macaws to be reintroduced to Brazil

A newborn giraffe born at wildlife conservation center The Wilds in Cumberland, Ohio,was caught attempting to take its first steps in...

:smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug::smiliehug:

I know i know but I thought this is the sweetest thing....when this happens is the sweetest thing ....for human and for pets..... all around Bless.... I love :huddle:

2023 only two people left on twitter. One is a cute dog posting account and one is a cute cat posting account. The cat posting account digs through the dog poster’s tweet history for dirt to get him banned and finally win twitter.

I know i know but I thought this is the sweetest thing....when this happens is the sweetest thing ....for human and for pets..... all around Bless.... I love :huddle:

That dog immediately knew who its BFF was. Didn't even bother running to anyone else.

from a Time magazine story about Stacey Abrams:

"The siblings banter while the kids tear around. As Richard, a soft-spoken social worker, teases Jeanine, a microbiologist at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, about her cat Pepper’s weight, Abrams stands behind her sister’s back and gestures to indicate the cat’s girth. “He glares at you,” she grins. “Like, ‘You will give me that food, or I will kill you.'”"

I thought this was the cutest!

he picks out his own treats at the supermarket!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back