Angry Women

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Men may be a tad more brutal but angry women are just plain terrifying.

Women are far more vicious, they go right for the jugular and revel in personal insults.

Around the house, rarely does my wife get angry but when she does, all eyes bulge in terror.

Women are far more vicious, they go right for the jugular and revel in personal insults.

Around the house, rarely does my wife get angry but when she does, all eyes bulge in terror.

:lol::lol: are ye running while yer bulging?

:lol::lol: are ye running while yer bulging?

I'm just an innocent bystander..I kinda slide out to the garage or backyard for a time and let the Gals stew.

You forgot her birthday again didn't you....?

You forgot her birthday again didn't you....?

I did once, oh... she didn't mind... for months and months..

Do all you Ladies have.... "The Look"... ?

Ok, you leave the seat up or down?

My wife has fluffy girl stuff on the lid so the seat just falls down....:eusa_eh:

That's not fluffy girl stuff. That's I'm too god damned lazy to scrub the whole toilet so I'll just cover it in fuzzy shit and no one will know stuff. :D

:lol:... and I thought it was just one of those women conspiratorial things, to keep the seat down and bug their husbands at the same time...

There's an art to becomming so obnoxious and incompetant and stupid during your marriage that wimmin just give up being angry with you.

Like all great endeavors, it takes dedication, courage, and more than the occasional shot of whiskey.

Hear, hear!!!!!

Booze works with bosses too.

Pissed enough and I can make myself believe I have worked for philosopher kings but sober I have to wonder if a catscan on them would do anything but echo into the dark and terrible void.

Last edited:

meadowmuffins

shot a hole in that falicy in the 5th grade, when yours truly was bleeding profusely on the isle of the school bus, with a bully twice my size administering the carnage over me

this girl torn the bast*rd off off me, and wailed the living snot outta him, every kid on that bus was in awe of the absolute gutteral viciousness she imparted....

you know the worst thing about being a bully is, having been a bully that got wailed on by a GIRL in school....

~S~

in the 7th or 8th grade....many years ago....larry l. called alma l..a ******...she beat him from the baseball field into the building...he tryed to run in the boy's bathroom....she went right in after him....
it was one hell of a beat down...i hear she is teaching elementary school now.

To hear them tell it, men are a threat to their gender and they'd do away with us if only they could.

New Topics

Forum List

Back