Angry Women

Enlighten me Samson.

First, slip into these handcuffs.........:eusa_angel:

No.

First push me up against a wall. Wrap your paw around my neck, stick your tongue in my mouth and press your body hard up against mine so I can feel your manhood.

:eusa_angel:

Wow...with the exception of the paw, I got kinda excited for a second there.. you wouldn't mind continuing there, would ya. In the interest of completion....:lol:

No.

First push me up against a wall. Wrap your paw around my neck, stick your tongue in my mouth and press your body hard up against mine so I can feel your manhood.

Wow...with the exception of the paw, I got kinda excited for a second there.. you wouldn't mind continuing there, would ya. In the interest of completion....:lol:

Interestingly, "the paw" was my favorite part.

No.

In the interest of completion and the fact that you are the creator of this thread, I guess I could go on. But I hesitate ...
My writing get's quite detailed and visual. It's difficult to hold back once I get going and I certainly don't want one of the mods coming down on me for inappropriate behaviour in my posts. Grin.

No.

In the interest of completion and the fact that you are the creator of this thread, I guess I could go on. But I hesitate ...
My writing get's quite detailed and visual. It's difficult to hold back once I get going and I certainly don't want one of the mods coming down on me for inappropriate behaviour in my posts. Grin.

I cannot imagine coming down on you would be entirely unpleasent.

There is a simple remedy to this particular aspect of the female psyche. Make sure that your woman drinks two glasses of wine a day. It increases the chances of a stroke.

On the other hand, give her the whole bottle and you'll probably get a BJ as well.

Men may be a tad more brutal but angry women are just plain terrifying.

Women are far more vicious, they go right for the jugular and revel in personal insults.

Around the house, rarely does my wife get angry but when she does, all eyes bulge in terror.

Just run dude. Forget the machismo n stuff and haul ass. Hopefully you can get out of range of the lighting bolts from her eyes before she nails you.:eusa_shifty:

I cannot imagine coming down on you would be entirely unpleasent.

Something tells me that Samson wouldn't mind being perpetually stuck at 69 rep power...:D

No.

Pish.. Posh.. Think of it from the perspective of a public service to the "Members", the more detailed and visual (include photo's) the better..

:popcorn:... well.. I'm ready

Women are far more vicious, they go right for the jugular and revel in personal insults.

Around the house, rarely does my wife get angry but when she does, all eyes bulge in terror.

Most women are just plain evil. Here's one:

evil_woman.jpg

evil_woman.jpg

It's no wonder, we poor defenseless guys are the victims.....especially now-a-days..

That's not fluffy girl stuff. That's I'm too god damned lazy to scrub the whole toilet so I'll just cover it in fuzzy shit and no one will know stuff. :D

:lol:... and I thought it was just one of those women conspiratorial things, to keep the seat down and bug their husbands at the same time...

Nope. But don't tell anyone I told you. :eusa_shhh:

I don't have such fluff around my house - I can't stand it.

"We are Sparta"...... at times, you kinda scare me...

evil_woman.jpg

Thank God for the sign. I never would have known.

New Topics

Forum List

Back