Angry Marine Who Discovered Awan's "Smashed Hard Drives" Breaks Silence, Unloads On Wasserman Schult

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
This whole thing reeks to high heaven. Wasserman needs locked up

-Geaux
------------

Andre Taggart, the U.S. Marine who alerted the FBI when he moved into a house he rented from Imran Awan only to find a garage full of "smashed hard drives", has decided to reveal his identity in a stinging, at least for Debbie Wasserman Schultz, new interview with the Daily Caller.

Taggart, a black U.S. Marine who says he typically votes Democrat, is apparently fed up with Debbie Wasserman Schultz's Islamophobia smoke screen which he views as just a dishonest attempt to shield the Awans from their crimes. In his epic rant to the Daily Caller, Taggart says the whole thing just "pisses me off" and that he's "absolutely disgusted with everything going on in the country right now."

“It pisses me off,” said Taggart, a black Marine who says he votes Democrat. He believes Wasserman Schultz is crying wolf and devaluing the meaning of genuine discrimination, while also exposing herself and the nation to risks.

“I just want to get these [guys] locked up and exposed and now,” Taggart told TheDCNF. “The people who facilitated them should also be locked up, as far as I’m concerned.”

Taggart said he made the decision to no longer be anonymous because he is concerned that his fellow Democrats are making a grave mistake by ignoring a scandal with serious criminal and national security implications.

“I’m absolutely disgusted with everything going on in the country right now, mostly because of right-wing conservatives, but with respect to this situation, political affiliation is irrelevant,” Taggart said.

“Him, his wife, his brother, all working down there — there’s no way they could do this without help. If we can drag Trump and his wingnuts through the mud for the Russia influence that they are having, then it’s only fair that we also expose this s–t,” Taggart said.

Debbie%20Wasserman%20Schultz_0.JPG

As we noted a few weeks ago, Taggart first discovered Awan's smashed hard drives after he rented a house in Lorton, Va. that belonged to them. Upon moving in, the Marine found a trove of abandoned computer equipment in the garage, much of which had been destroyed, and called the FBI to take a look.

Angry Marine Who Discovered Awan's "Smashed Hard Drives" Breaks Silence, Unloads On Wasserman Schultz | Zero Hedge

-Geaux
------------

Andre Taggart, the U.S. Marine who alerted the FBI when he moved into a house he rented from Imran Awan only to find a garage full of "smashed hard drives", has decided to reveal his identity in a stinging, at least for Debbie Wasserman Schultz, new interview with the Daily Caller.

Taggart, a black U.S. Marine who says he typically votes Democrat, is apparently fed up with Debbie Wasserman Schultz's Islamophobia smoke screen which he views as just a dishonest attempt to shield the Awans from their crimes. In his epic rant to the Daily Caller, Taggart says the whole thing just "pisses me off" and that he's "absolutely disgusted with everything going on in the country right now."

“It pisses me off,” said Taggart, a black Marine who says he votes Democrat. He believes Wasserman Schultz is crying wolf and devaluing the meaning of genuine discrimination, while also exposing herself and the nation to risks.

“I just want to get these [guys] locked up and exposed and now,” Taggart told TheDCNF. “The people who facilitated them should also be locked up, as far as I’m concerned.”

Taggart said he made the decision to no longer be anonymous because he is concerned that his fellow Democrats are making a grave mistake by ignoring a scandal with serious criminal and national security implications.

“I’m absolutely disgusted with everything going on in the country right now, mostly because of right-wing conservatives, but with respect to this situation, political affiliation is irrelevant,” Taggart said.

“Him, his wife, his brother, all working down there — there’s no way they could do this without help. If we can drag Trump and his wingnuts through the mud for the Russia influence that they are having, then it’s only fair that we also expose this s–t,” Taggart said.

As we noted a few weeks ago, Taggart first discovered Awan's smashed hard drives after he rented a house in Lorton, Va. that belonged to them. Upon moving in, the Marine found a trove of abandoned computer equipment in the garage, much of which had been destroyed, and called the FBI to take a look.

Angry Marine Who Discovered Awan's "Smashed Hard Drives" Breaks Silence, Unloads On Wasserman Schultz | Zero Hedge

It won't be long before this honorable Marine is called an Uncle Tom or said to be "acting white" by other blacks.

Typical right wing nonsense. It is policy that hard drives and phones be destroyed for security reasons. Same thing happened with the Bush administration but right wingers are like trained puppets. Feed them hate and they spew nonsense.

Except for the intelligent reader.

"But when Democrats took over the questioning, things got rockier for Comey. First, Elijah Cummings pressed Comey to restate, more explicitly, that only 3 of those 110 emails had any kind of markings on them at all which would have alerted the recipient to their classified status. Those three, moreover, were marked (mistakenly, as it later turned out) only "internally," with tiny letter symbols pertaining to specific sentences within the emails.

"Then, Congressman Matt Cartwright forced Comey to admit that the emails with the internal c's were not properly marked according to the State Department Manual, and that his previous comment that "any reasonable person" would have known the emails were classified was implausible, if not a out-and-out falsehood. To judge unheaded emails as classified was in fact a standard that was unreasonable to apply. To the contrary, it would be a "reasonable inference" that the three documents missing the header were not classified.

Holding the manual in his hand, Cartwright calmly got right to the point:

MATT CARTWRIGHT: You were asked about markings on a few documents, I have the manual here, marking national classified security information. And I don't think you were given a full chance to talk about those three documents with the little c's on them. Were they properly documented? Were they properly marked according to the manual?

JAMES COMEY: No.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, and I ask unanimous consent to enter this into the record, Mr. Chairman.

CHAIRMAN: Without objection so ordered. CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, if you're going to classify something, there has to be a header on the document? Right?

COMEY: Correct.

CARTWRIGHT: Was there a header on the three documents that we've discussed today that had the little c in the text someplace?

COMEY: No. There were three e-mails, the c was in the body, in the text, but there was no header on the email or in the text.

CARTWRIGHT: SO if Secretary Clinton really were an expert about what's classified and what's not classified and we're following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

COMEY: That would be a reasonable inference.

Comey's admission exonerated Hillary not only from any "carelessness" or "negligence," but also from the charge of lying about "not sending or receiving any classified emails." It would have been entirely "reasonable" for her to conclude that the emails not appropriately marked were not classified exactly as she had been saying for months.

If you were watching the hearing it was a revelatory moment. But how many viewers caught the exchange? Audiences at my talks, when I ran video clips of Cummings's and Cartwright's questioning, were shocked and amazed. ""

THE DESTRUCTION OF HILLARY CLINTON, p146 The Destruction of Hillary Clinton

-Geaux
------------

It won't be long before this honorable Marine is called an Uncle Tom or said to be "acting white" by other blacks.
Yeah....he's not acting like a typical black.

You know.....not an ex-con....drug dealer.....hates whites.....likes killing cops.

-Geaux
------------

Yeah....he's not acting like a typical black.

You know.....not an ex-con....drug dealer.....hates whites.....likes killing cops.

Got a job through affirmative action . . . produced a bastard child for others to support . . and so on.

Typical right wing nonsense. It is policy that hard drives and phones be destroyed for security reasons. Same thing happened with the Bush administration but right wingers are like trained puppets. Feed them hate and they spew nonsense.

Except for the intelligent reader.

"But when Democrats took over the questioning, things got rockier for Comey. First, Elijah Cummings pressed Comey to restate, more explicitly, that only 3 of those 110 emails had any kind of markings on them at all which would have alerted the recipient to their classified status. Those three, moreover, were marked (mistakenly, as it later turned out) only "internally," with tiny letter symbols pertaining to specific sentences within the emails.

"Then, Congressman Matt Cartwright forced Comey to admit that the emails with the internal c's were not properly marked according to the State Department Manual, and that his previous comment that "any reasonable person" would have known the emails were classified was implausible, if not a out-and-out falsehood. To judge unheaded emails as classified was in fact a standard that was unreasonable to apply. To the contrary, it would be a "reasonable inference" that the three documents missing the header were not classified.

Holding the manual in his hand, Cartwright calmly got right to the point:

MATT CARTWRIGHT: You were asked about markings on a few documents, I have the manual here, marking national classified security information. And I don't think you were given a full chance to talk about those three documents with the little c's on them. Were they properly documented? Were they properly marked according to the manual?

JAMES COMEY: No.

MATT CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, and I ask unanimous consent to enter this into the record, Mr. Chairman.

CHAIRMAN: Without objection so ordered. CARTWRIGHT: According to the manual, if you're going to classify something, there has to be a header on the document? Right?

COMEY: Correct.

CARTWRIGHT: Was there a header on the three documents that we've discussed today that had the little c in the text someplace?

COMEY: No. There were three e-mails, the c was in the body, in the text, but there was no header on the email or in the text.

CARTWRIGHT: SO if Secretary Clinton really were an expert about what's classified and what's not classified and we're following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

COMEY: That would be a reasonable inference.

Comey's admission exonerated Hillary not only from any "carelessness" or "negligence," but also from the charge of lying about "not sending or receiving any classified emails." It would have been entirely "reasonable" for her to conclude that the emails not appropriately marked were not classified exactly as she had been saying for months.

If you were watching the hearing it was a revelatory moment. But how many viewers caught the exchange? Audiences at my talks, when I ran video clips of Cummings's and Cartwright's questioning, were shocked and amazed. ""

THE DESTRUCTION OF HILLARY CLINTON, p146 The Destruction of Hillary Clinton

Um.... wrong there marxist. There are dedicated procedures for destroying hard drives. And it's NOT up to the owner of said hard drives to do it themself and its illegal as well. Much akin to smashing blackberries

-Geaux

Forum List

Back