Angela Corey should be fired

You likely live in fear of others, avoid areas, walk away from bullies & aggressive assholes. I don't! When a bullie or agressive asshole tells me to shut-up or leave a place I have every right to be, the next words out of my mouth are why don't you make me. I stand my ground.

Most of my friends & family did not believe I had guns pulled on me either until they were with me a couple of times when it happened. They froze in fear while I handled the situation. In school bullies just wanted to attack me, I don't know why. It is probably because I don't cower & take any shit from anyone. I stand my ground & give right back to them. I never started a fight, swing at or hit anyone first, but I have been in at least a hundred fights & only lost 1 because I was sitting on a barstool drunk when 2 assholes hit me from behind.

I don't feel you should have to live life in fear of others, let them push you around or have to avoid places you have a right to be. My school principal was on my ass for being in so many fights believing that I had to be starting them. I made him a deal that every-time someone told me they were going to beat my ass or they were going to jump me, if I had the chance I would tell him first so he could deal with them before I had to. Three days later I went to the office & told him when & where the next time I was going to defend myself was going to be after the school thugs said they were going to jump my ass on the way to lunch. He was watching out the window when they did. To bad he did not make it out in time before I injured 2 thugs & the teacher. He never called me into the office again.

Dude, it sounds to me like you have serious anger management problems. Seriously, you are probably going to be a Zimmerman at some point... and that's bad for you.

You obviously do not comprehend anger management. A person with anger management issues can't control their anger & attacks someone. I never attack anyone, they attack me. I also stop beating an attacker as soon as they give up the fight, retreat, beg for mercy or get knocked out. This is something that Trayvon Martin failed to do. I have a clean record with high security clearance & have never charged with assault.

I tried the always be passive & retreat BS when I was young. It sucked balls. I would get on the bus & some smart ass bullie would say you can't sit there because that is my seat & the others I am saving for my friends. No matter where I sat some mother fucker would sit behind me & punch me in the back of the head while the driver was not looking. Turn the other cheak does not always work. After that as soon as anyone gets agressive with me I will absolutly stand my ground.

I do service calls in the toughest neighborhoods in the country (ie: Chicago's South Side, Logan Square, Englewood, East St. Louis IL) because no one else will. Illinois has the worst gun laws. Pussies like you will just avoid those areas.

Last edited:
You obviously do not comprehend anger management. A person with anger management issues can't control their anger & attacks someone. I never attack anyone, they attack me. I also stop beating an attacker as soon as they give up the fight, retreat, beg for mercy or get knocked out. This is something that Trayvon Martin failed to do. I have a clean record with high security clearance & have never charged with assault.

I tried the always be passive & retreat BS when I was young. It sucked balls. I would get on the bus & some smart ass bullie would say you can't sit there because that is my seat & the others I am saving for my friends. No matter where I sat some mother fucker would sit behind me & punch me in the back of the head while the driver was not looking. Turn the other cheak does not always work. After that as soon as anyone gets agressive with me I will absolutly stand my ground.

I do service calls in the toughest neighborhoods in the country (ie: Chicago's South Side, Logan Square, Englewood, East St. Louis IL) because no one else will. Illinois has the worst gun laws. Pussies like you will just avoid those areas.

Guy, I haven't been in a fist fight since my twenties, and I turn 50 next week. Again, I just have this hard time that people are pulling guns on you and throwing punches at you and oddly enough, you are just never to blame for it.

Guy, I haven't been in a fist fight since my twenties, and I turn 50 next week. Again, I just have this hard time that people are pulling guns on you and throwing punches at you and oddly enough, you are just never to blame for it.

It ain't just me, other people have had to deal with human garbage too. Just ask Mr. Jones. Some of us don't run from problems & let them fester for the next victim to encounter. I take out the trash. I don't just sweep it under the rug.

Okay, guy, it sounds to me like you go out looking for fights, and then justify your bad behavior...

A grown man who gets into fist fights and has guns pulled on him is not living a normal life.. really.

So is allowing criminals, thugs & bullies to run the neighborhood & moving away when you can't take it any more a normal life?

Apparently it is because people move away from bad neighborhoods instead of "Standing Their Ground".

There are justifiable fights & homicides. When you start making victims stand trial for taking out a thug, your neighborhood goes to shit as thugs terrorize the citizens.

Last edited:
Okay, guy, it sounds to me like you go out looking for fights, and then justify your bad behavior...

A grown man who gets into fist fights and has guns pulled on him is not living a normal life.. really.

So is allowing criminals, thugs & bullies to run the neighborhood & moving away when you can't take it any more a normal life?

Apparently it is because people move away from bad neighborhoods instead of "Standing Their Ground".

There are justifiable fights & homicides. When you start making victims stand trial for taking out a thug, your neighborhood goes to shit as thugs terrorize the citizens.

I used to live in one of the worst neighborhoods in IL, Cicero IL.

Never had a gun pulled on me.

Got into one fist fight. Actually, it wasn't actually a fist fight, I broke up a fight between my tenant's ex-husband and her daughter's boyfriend. I could have whupped the pair of them, but I just wanted to keep them from killing each other until the cops showed up.

I used to live in one of the worst neighborhoods in IL, Cicero IL.

Never had a gun pulled on me.

Got into one fist fight. Actually, it wasn't actually a fist fight, I broke up a fight between my tenant's ex-husband and her daughter's boyfriend. I could have whupped the pair of them, but I just wanted to keep them from killing each other until the cops showed up.

Well lucky or good for you that you never ran into trouble.

I had 2 guns pulled on me because I parked my truck by some drunks RV door. I was inside the lines of my designated parking space & he had 6 feet to get out of his door. I was 18 & never met the people before. I just pulled into the space, looked down to turn off the lights, radio, ignition & set the brake. When I looked up I was staring down the barrel of some old drunks a gun & his son was on the other side with another gun. They made me get out & took me inside their RV & held me at gunpoint for 20 minutes. They were pissed because some punk had crashed into their door earlier that day & they did not know who it was. He was rambling on how he was going to take a picture of my truck sitting in front of his door & claim that I ran into it. His wife talked him into letting me go if I promised not to call the police. I promised & eventually talked my scared ass out of that camper. I jumped back into my truck & took off. I pulled into the first gas station to find a phone when I saw 5 of my friends there. I told them what just happened. They said lets go fuck him up. I lead them back to the parking lot & showed them the RV. They took bricks, rocks & tire irons & bashed the shit out of his RV as that drunk fuck was starting it & driving away.

Forum List

Back