Andrew Klavan explains why they are trying to destroy Trump, and why they hate us.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This weeks Klavan podcast was great.....he begins the show with a take on the FBI, compares what the democrats are doing to Trump, and us, to Poe's "The Telltale Heart," and speaks to Andrew McCarthy, former Federal prosecutor.....

He puts the FBI in exactly the light they need to be seen in....

This weeks Klavan podcast was great.....he begins the show with a take on the FBI, compares what the democrats are doing to Trump, and us, to Poe's "The Telltale Heart," and speaks to Andrew McCarthy, former Federal prosecutor.....

He puts the FBI in exactly the light they need to be seen in....

Thanks for the laughs

We wish those bastards were that forthright..

Thanks for the laughs

We wish those bastards were that forthright..

Andrew Klavan is great........I started following him back when he was making videos for Pajamasmedia......and now he has his own podcast.....must see or listen to podcast for conservatives...

Andrew Klavan is great........I started following him back when he was making videos for Pajamasmedia......and now he has his own podcast.....must see or listen to podcast for conservatives...
i used to listen to him about a yr ago... then something happened, kept having glitches ... Zuck probably didn't like it.. (I had to switch internet providers anyhow... by that time I had kind of moved on but maybe i will move back... )

Forum List

Back