Andrew Jackson and Donald Trump:Similarities are Stunning

Time to raise the top tax bracket so everyone can have health insurance.
Attempt to take healthcare away from 30 million people: fail

Obama is such a good man. Trump is an aids infested shithead
Give opportunity and choice back to 30 million people forced onto the exchange.

LOL....keep crying snowflake. Your FASCIST attempt at FORCING people to buy healthcare will fail it already is in fact. Keep whining

So another loser without healthcare. No healthcare, no er.
I have healthcare as does everyone in my house. We don't NEED the government forcing us to buy it. Repeal of the fascist individual mandate helps my younger brother because he wasn't paying for insurance and refused to pay the fine either.

Well your younger brother is a leach then. Refusing to get healthcare makes us all pay for them. He is a law breaker and should be investigated.
You sound communist

LOL....keep crying snowflake. Your FASCIST attempt at FORCING people to buy healthcare will fail it already is in fact. Keep whining

I have healthcare as does everyone in my house. We don't NEED the government forcing us to buy it. Repeal of the fascist individual mandate helps my younger brother because he wasn't paying for insurance and refused to pay the fine either.

Well your younger brother is a leach then. Refusing to get healthcare makes us all pay for them. He is a law breaker and should be investigated.
Insurance is not health care you stupid ass… LOL
Wow, that is the stupidest argument you Trumpbots make. You must be sub normal level of intelligence to try and argue like that

IF and WHEN he gets sick he takes care of himself. The leach is the government trying to get rich by partnering with the healthcare industry to get richer....it harms the very people it claims its trying to help! Yes lets force poor people to get insurance even though they can't already afford it! Brilliant idea!

Wow, that is the stupidest argument you Trumpbots make. You must be sub normal level of intelligence to try and argue like that
It’s true, insurance has nothing to do with healthcare...
Any type of forced insurance is legalized extortion

IF and WHEN he gets sick he takes care of himself. The leach is the government trying to get rich by partnering with the healthcare industry to get richer....it harms the very people it claims its trying to help! Yes lets force poor people to get insurance even though they can't already afford it! Brilliant idea!
I think it's aweful that Trump supporters go to hospitals. I wish they would just take care of their own lung cancers, opioids addictions, alcohol related problems and diabetes themselves. Very preventable diseases, but Trumpbots have them all. The immigrants are just better, harder working people

It’s true, insurance has nothing to do with healthcare...
Any type of forced insurance is legalized extortion
You are just stupid

I think it's aweful that Trump supporters go to hospitals. I wish they would just take care of their own lung cancers, opioids addictions, alcohol related problems and diabetes themselves. Very preventable diseases, but Trumpbots have them all. The immigrants are just better, harder working people
Immigrants in general are freeloaders

Andrew was a drinker Trump has never been drunk in his milquetoast life...
Both men self-made, tough as nails, controversial, loved by the common citizens, and great super-patriots.

Trump is not self made , nor are his spoiled brat kids.
Of course he is. He is an entrepreneur. Liberals call him an evil “robber baron.” Conservatives call him a “go-getter.”

He inherited a fortune from daddy and he has been bankrupt numerous of times. He had to shop around to get a loan because no American banks would give him one because he owed so much money.

Trump has been successful at marketing himself but business man, he's been a disaster.
He got a LOAN from his father and turned it into 10 billion,the fact he has gone bankrupt AND come back from it shows just how good of a businessman he is. Your jealousy and Trump Derangement Syndrome is noted though.

He went bankrupt 4 times. That's not being a good business man.

That was the beauty of the ACA and expanded Medicaid. Where are all those 11000 Sams employees going to get ins now?

Insurance has never cured anything, because it, itself is a cancer.

Both men self-made, tough as nails, controversial, loved by the common citizens, and great super-patriots.

Of course he is. He is an entrepreneur. Liberals call him an evil “robber baron.” Conservatives call him a “go-getter.”

He inherited a fortune from daddy and he has been bankrupt numerous of times. He had to shop around to get a loan because no American banks would give him one because he owed so much money.

Trump has been successful at marketing himself but business man, he's been a disaster.
He got a LOAN from his father and turned it into 10 billion,the fact he has gone bankrupt AND come back from it shows just how good of a businessman he is. Your jealousy and Trump Derangement Syndrome is noted though.

That’s four businesses out of 100’s, Henry ford went bankrupt five times dumbass… You really don’t understand business do you?

Diversity makes us weaker.

That was the beauty of the ACA and expanded Medicaid. Where are all those 11000 Sams employees going to get ins now?
Lol
Who pays for that though? Other people but can’t possibly afford it, dumbass
Obama care cannot handle it’s own weight whatsoever it’s a failure by fucking control freaks

That is why he understands the American people. We are not crybabies that want a handout. We are rugged individualists who work hard.

Trump hasn't had a struggle in life other than trying to bed his friend's wives.

You're silly if you think Trump can relate to the average American.

That is why he understands the American people. We are not crybabies that want a handout. We are rugged individualists who work hard.

What does Trump know about or understand about the diverse 300 + million American People?

He understands how to create jobs since that's what he has done for 50 years. He understands the shit you have to,to get things built or sold etc since again he has dealt with overreaching government regulation for 50 years.

Really? How many jobs directly attributed to Trump's leadership has he created? Name the regulations, and the cost-benefits and Cost DEFICITS do to his policies?

Trump may go down in history as did Nero, though Nero likely didn't fiddle and sing as Rome burned.

Trump has occupied himself with unimportant matters (Hillary& Golf) and neglected priorities during the opiate crisis and what now seems to be a flue crisis.

In fact the Republican Congress hasn't funded CHIP and has weakened the PPACA by passing the bogus tax reform bill, putting the most frail in jeopardy.

How can you be so stupid as to ignore the reality of Trump's failures!!?

Odium believes this post is funny, not only is he too stupid to write a rebuttal, he's an asshole and a callous piece of human excrement.

Last edited:

Shit happens. The fact he bounced back and is a billionaire says a lot about the kind of hard work and never give up attitude he has. If we all did as you suggest and give up then the country would be a nation of worthless idiots living off the government. We can't all be liberals.

What does Trump know about or understand about the diverse 300 + million American People?

He understands how to create jobs since that's what he has done for 50 years. He understands the shit you have to,to get things built or sold etc since again he has dealt with overreaching government regulation for 50 years.

Really? How many jobs directly attributed to Trump's leadership has he created? Name the regulations, and the cost-benefits and Cost DEFICITS do to his policies?

Trump may go down in history as did Nero, though Nero likely didn't fiddle and sing as Rome burned.

Trump has occupied himself with unimportant matters (Hillary& Golf) and neglected priorities during the opiate crisis and what now seems to be a flue crisis.

In fact the Republican Congress hasn't funded CHIP and has weakened the PPACA by passing the bogus tax reform bill, putting the most frail in jeopardy.

Tissue industry has boomed due to all the liberal tears since he became the President of the United States of America, the honorable, Donald J. trump.

Dude. USE GOOGLE. Why is it you lazy ass liberals need everyone else to do ALL the work for you? Jesus christ...the simple fact is the economy is booming,working folks are getting raise and bonuses,companies are coming BACK to the USA from overseas etc. Its all because of President Trump and his policies.

That is not the job of the federal government

Diversity makes us weaker.
You do not understand human history if you think that. The United States is a model of diversity and the strongest nation on earth

Forum List

Back