Andrew Jackson and Donald Trump:Similarities are Stunning

Trump is not self made , nor are his spoiled brat kids.
Of course he is. He is an entrepreneur. Liberals call him an evil “robber baron.” Conservatives call him a “go-getter.”

He inherited a fortune from daddy and he has been bankrupt numerous of times. He had to shop around to get a loan because no American banks would give him one because he owed so much money.

Trump has been successful at marketing himself but business man, he's been a disaster.
He got a LOAN from his father and turned it into 10 billion,the fact he has gone bankrupt AND come back from it shows just how good of a businessman he is. Your jealousy and Trump Derangement Syndrome is noted though.

That is why he understands the American people. We are not crybabies that want a handout. We are rugged individualists who work hard.

What does Trump know about or understand about the diverse 300 + million American People?
He understands how to create jobs since that's what he has done for 50 years. He understands the shit you have to,to get things built or sold etc since again he has dealt with overreaching government regulation for 50 years.

Andrew was a drinker Trump has never been drunk in his milquetoast life...
Both men self-made, tough as nails, controversial, loved by the common citizens, and great super-patriots.

Of course he is. He is an entrepreneur. Liberals call him an evil “robber baron.” Conservatives call him a “go-getter.”

He inherited a fortune from daddy and he has been bankrupt numerous of times. He had to shop around to get a loan because no American banks would give him one because he owed so much money.

Trump has been successful at marketing himself but business man, he's been a disaster.
You are not very bright are you? Lol
Trump is many times more successful than his dad ever dreamed of being, He turned millions and billions. Fact

Both men self-made, tough as nails, controversial, loved by the common citizens, and great super-patriots.

He got a LOAN from his father and turned it into 10 billion,the fact he has gone bankrupt AND come back from it shows just how good of a businessman he is. Your jealousy and Trump Derangement Syndrome is noted though.

Your love for the most unfit and incompetent POTUS in our history is noted. One wonders why you hate the United States and hope to see it divided by the wannabe despot and megalomaniac currently tweeting hate, fear and bullshit.
No one has divided America more than Obama did, the fact remains there would be no trump if there was no Obama. Dip shit

That is why he understands the American people. We are not crybabies that want a handout. We are rugged individualists who work hard.

What does Trump know about or understand about the diverse 300 + million American People?
He knows that most Americans do not trust any career politician… No doubt Trump is very flawed, but nowhere near as flawed as any career politician. Fact

Last edited:
Andrew was a drinker Trump has never been drunk in his milquetoast life...
Jackson was a leader that got things done. Can you imagine Trump leading troops in combat? Ya, neither can I. How did Trump dodge service? His little boo boo hurt or something? He is a complete POS.

Jackson hated our enemies, while Trump relies on them for support in elections.

Your love for the most unfit and incompetent POTUS in our history is noted. One wonders why you hate the United States and hope to see it divided by the wannabe despot and megalomaniac currently tweeting hate, fear and bullshit.
It was divided after 8 years of Obama. Too many people used to doing nothing for something. President Trump is EXACTLY what this country needs and I am so very happy I helped elect him! Keep crying because it just makes us happy and much stronger!

What good exactly do you attribute to Trump in his first year in office? List his accomplishments, accomplishments which you are able to substantiate with evidence, which benefit the short term and long term good for the vast majority of American Citizens.

[don't pretend the tax bill benefits the economic health of the middle class and working poor].

It was divided after 8 years of Obama. Too many people used to doing nothing for something. President Trump is EXACTLY what this country needs and I am so very happy I helped elect him! Keep crying because it just makes us happy and much stronger!

What good exactly do you attribute to Trump in his first year in office? List his accomplishments, accomplishments which you are able to substantiate with evidence, which benefit the short term and long term good for the vast majority of American Citizens.

[don't pretend the tax bill benefits the economic health of the middle class and working poor].
Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed
There ya go.

There ya go.
Attempt to take healthcare away from 30 million people: fail

Obama is such a good man. Trump is an aids infested shithead

They want jobs...and we are not that diverse.

There ya go.

Give opportunity and choice back to 30 million people forced onto the exchange.

There ya go.

The opportunity to stay sick. Not the opportunity to get health care. No wonder you guys are failing so badly

There ya go.

LOL....keep crying snowflake. Your FASCIST attempt at FORCING people to buy healthcare will fail it already is in fact. Keep whining

There ya go.

There ya go.

LOL....keep crying snowflake. Your FASCIST attempt at FORCING people to buy healthcare will fail it already is in fact. Keep whining

So another loser without healthcare. No healthcare, no er.

There ya go.

Lol!! You Trumpbots are so funny!! Forcing people to go see a doctor when they are sick? Oh wait, not even forcing, just allowing them. That's fascist in your sub level of intelligence.

Can't wait for Mueller to finish his investigation. Trump's going to jail!!

There ya go.

There ya go.

I have healthcare as does everyone in my house. We don't NEED the government forcing us to buy it. Repeal of the fascist individual mandate helps my younger brother because he wasn't paying for insurance and refused to pay the fine either.

There ya go.

Lol!! You Trumpbots are so funny!! Forcing people to go see a doctor when they are sick? Oh wait, not even forcing, just allowing them. That's fascist in your sub level of intelligence.

Can't wait for Mueller to finish his investigation. Trump's going to jail!!
LOL now FORCING is ALLOWING in the new speak of the leftist totalitarians

Time to raise the top tax bracket so everyone can have health insurance.

There ya go.

There ya go.

I have healthcare as does everyone in my house. We don't NEED the government forcing us to buy it. Repeal of the fascist individual mandate helps my younger brother because he wasn't paying for insurance and refused to pay the fine either.

Well your younger brother is a leach then. Refusing to get healthcare makes us all pay for them. He is a law breaker and should be investigated.

Time to raise the top tax bracket so everyone can have health insurance.

Well your younger brother is a leach then. Refusing to get healthcare makes us all pay for them. He is a law breaker and should be investigated.
Insurance is not health care you stupid ass… LOL

Forum List

Back