NY Gov doesn't care how many die. Cuomo to open Death Capital of the World.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
He never closed the subways, and just now figured out they should be cleaned.

He sent Chinese Virus infected people INTO nursing homes.

Now he is opening the state despite rampant daily death tolls.

Cuomo indicates New York can start to reopen as planned after May 15 lockdown deadline

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Monday that New York can begin to reopen as planned on a “region-by-region” basis once the state’s stay-at-home order expires on May 15 amid the coronavirus pandemic.

“May 15 is when the state wide PAUSE order expires,” Cuomo said during his press conference on Monday. “On May 15 regions can start to reopen and do their own analysis.”

Where are all the lefties complaining about opening the state to soon and how that will put millions and millions of lives at risk?

I am fine what individual states do.

I think what we'll end up seeing is the "region by region" stipulation will result in places like Hopewell Junction and Jamestown opening back up slowly, but places like New York City will not...

Cuomo indicates New York can start to reopen as planned after May 15 lockdown deadline

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Monday that New York can begin to reopen as planned on a “region-by-region” basis once the state’s stay-at-home order expires on May 15 amid the coronavirus pandemic.

“May 15 is when the state wide PAUSE order expires,” Cuomo said during his press conference on Monday. “On May 15 regions can start to reopen and do their own analysis.”

nobody rode them -

nobody rode them -

Lies.

People were infected on his subway trains of death.

Wait a minute. I thought this was what Trumpsters have bitching about for weeks.

"Freedom" and "Liberty" 'n stuff.

I guess if you bitch in both directions you'll always have something to bitch about.

Seriously? This thread--"NY Gov doesn't care how many die"--is a blatant spoof of Bulldog's thread about Texas, posted last night (which I'm sure you know since you're all over this forum today), emphasizing the double standard: BAD by Republican governor, OK by Dem governor:

Wait a minute. I thought this was what Trumpsters have bitching about for weeks.

"Freedom" and "Liberty" 'n stuff.

I guess if you bitch in both directions you'll always have something to bitch about.

Seriously? This thread--"NY Gov doesn't care how many die"--is a blatant spoof of Bulldog's thread about Texas, posted last night (which I'm sure you know since you're all over this forum today), emphasizing the double standard: BAD by Republican governor, OK by Dem governor:

Mac has never been accused of being the sharpest spoon in the drawer.

nobody rode them -

Here, get educated for once IQ7.

How were the doctors and nurses and other essential workers supposed to get to work in New York without public transit? Many New Yorkers don’t own cars.

As always Nostra looks to divide Americans, drive wedges and promote hate but he’s short on facts, and common sense.

Derp...

"The number of new daily coronavirus cases continues to fall in virus-ravaged New York, but they’re climbing in the rest of the U.S. as some states have begun rolling back lockdown restrictions."
"New York, meanwhile, remains under quarantine, with non-essential businesses mandated to stay closed, until May 15. Addressing when it’s appropriate for states to re-open, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said May 5 that “there is no dollar figure to a human life” and that the state will re-open by region only “when it is safe to do so.”

Why should this man be allowed to live?

Uff....I see a visit from LE in your future.

Uff....I see a visit from LE in your future.
Again why should cuomo be allowed to live after condemning nursing home patients to death and also by the way 60 percent of non nursing home deaths were people in lockdown. So with that cuomo is NY's most prolific serial killer

Forum List

Back