Brennan and Comey should go to prison, but the death penalty ?

It's ironic you pick only who you think is bad. The guy who needed to go to jail was HW Bush. May he rot in hell.

I think they should be dragged thru the streets like Mogadishu Somalia.
I think we should put Comey and Brennan in a cell with Stzrok for awhile first.
Let them have a few intimate moments with the guy who largely
fucked everything up for them.

After that to a cell in Guantanamo with wall to wall bulletproof glass TV's showing
Trump speeches and episodes of the Apprentice 24/7.

A little history on our boy Johnny.
Brennan began his CIA career as an analyst and spent 25 years with the agency.[2][7][23] He was a daily intelligence briefer for President Bill Clinton.[7] In 1996, he was CIA station chief in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, when the Khobar Towers bombing killed 19 U.S. servicemen.[7] In 1999, he was appointed chief of staff to George Tenet, then-Director of the CIA.[4][7] Brennan became deputy executive director of the CIA in March 2001.

That might be a tad harsh.

But that's what this former CIA agent says.

In the old days, they were drawn and quartered. Put it on ESPN - The Ocho. I noticed the Ocho is covering the "Rock Skipping Finals" (I shit you not) these days. I think watching traitors scream as limbs are ripped from their torso would be a bigger draw (pun intended).

The message being sent would last for decades. Just sayin'....

That might be a tad harsh.

But that's what this former CIA agent says.

In the old days, they were drawn and quartered. Put it on ESPN - The Ocho. I noticed the Ocho is covering the "Rock Skipping Finals" (I shit you not) these days. I think watching traitors scream as limbs are ripped from their torso would be a bigger draw (pun intended).

The message being sent would last for decades. Just sayin'....

Brennan's the one who got Kiriakou put away ( for 2 years, but he was trying for more)
for EXPOSING his CIA torture program.

Forum List

Back