Anderson Cooper BUSTED For Using Green Screen...

Poor old Anderson should've used a green screen when he was on assignment in a combat zone. I thought the poor boy was going to pee his pants.

CIA. Sums up that asshole Cooper and CNN. Big Brother Propaganda at its worst.

Soooooo...... let's take the unhinged fantasies of a YouTube wacko imaginationst over the laws of electronics? :confused:

That says a lot about propagandists.

Actually the YouTube of the demented street preacher claiming to make a phone call to Obama's aunt in Kenya was more credible than this pile of crap.

This thread should move to CT with its comic book fantasy brethren.

You do realize that what you wrote about electronics neither proves or disproves whether or not Cooper used a green screen, don't you? It amounts to, "Gee it might've been something else easily explained by electronics geekery,"

Fuck Cooper and CNN. They're CIA Tools. Nothing more.

OK, so you had your entire premise melted down to pixels, yet you're just gonna double down and ostrich your way through. :eusa_pray:

Doesn't work dood. You blew it.

This post is now appearing in the dictionary next to the word Denialism.
:eusa_whistle:

Cooper worked for the CIA and likely still does. He's a real piece of shit. He should not be trusted.

please go post some more conspiracy theories.

it's been almost 10 minutes since you made up something.

Do your own research.
"Do my own research"???
...What the fuck do you think Post #2 is?? Chopped liver??:cuckoo:
Where exactly is your "research"? :lmao:

Don't take my word for it.

Trust me, I didn't. From the moment I saw the thread. I thought that was obvious.
Not that "obvious" goes very far with some...

You gave your opinions and assessments. Nothing more. And you haven't done any research on Cooper. Come back later and try again.

I don't need to research Cooper. Your claim was that the interview was in front of a green screen. I gave several reasons why that can't be. You gave absolutely nothing. Had you done some due diligence going in you could have saved yourself the embarrassment.

As I said before -- you blew it. Trying to move the goalposts isn't going to affect that.

CIA. Sums up that asshole Cooper and CNN. Big Brother Propaganda at its worst.

Soooooo...... let's take the unhinged fantasies of a YouTube wacko imaginationst over the laws of electronics? :confused:

That says a lot about propagandists.

Actually the YouTube of the demented street preacher claiming to make a phone call to Obama's aunt in Kenya was more credible than this pile of crap.

This thread should move to CT with its comic book fantasy brethren.

You do realize that what you wrote about electronics neither proves or disproves whether or not Cooper used a green screen, don't you? It amounts to, "Gee it might've been something else easily explained by electronics geekery,"

No, I "realize" no such thing because part of it demonstrates why it can't be a green screen.

And here's an illustration, picking up where that post left off:
Another clear difference between this and a green screen artifact is that the nose vanishes on a clear vertical boundary - a boundary which is also matched at his hairline. Green screen would be an irregular boundary that would conform to the outline of his face, and scintillate (shimmer/sparkle). You can see this vertical boundary if you zoom in and enhance the contrast. Also note that, because of this compression artifact, he seems to leave a bit of his nose and his hair to the left of the line when he leans back. On top of everything else, this is simply impossible with green screen.

Cooper--NOSE--Best-clip.gif

This on top of the fact that the OP is using YouTube (of all vetted, reliable, sacrosanct sources) to prop up what is an impossible theory. No explanation given for the sudden diversion in that video to a CNN broadcast from Saudi Arabia 1991, or an insert from NBC's Laugh-in circa 1968. None of these are evidence of anything; you don't prove a conspiracy case by simply running a screen crawl claiming it's fake. That proves jack squat.

So let's review: we have an allegation that this interview was done in front of a green screen, yet we have zero evidence that that is the case. We do however have evidence that it cannot be the case. Bottom line: no case exists here. Nothing is proven by some wanker on YouTube simply making a declaration. The OP has had over a day to prove his case, and brought nothing. He got played like a cheap banjo and can't bring himself to just admit it.

Hey look -- there goes Elvis. He's driving a Volkswagen. I just wrote it on the Internets, so it has to be true.

OK, so you had your entire premise melted down to pixels, yet you're just gonna double down and ostrich your way through. :eusa_pray:

Doesn't work dood. You blew it.

This post is now appearing in the dictionary next to the word Denialism.
:eusa_whistle:

Cooper worked for the CIA and likely still does. He's a real piece of shit. He should not be trusted.

please go post some more conspiracy theories.

it's been almost 10 minutes since you made up something.

Yet you read every single one. Maybe there's hope for you yet dummy. ;)

"Do my own research"???
...What the fuck do you think Post #2 is?? Chopped liver??:cuckoo:
Where exactly is your "research"? :lmao:

Trust me, I didn't. From the moment I saw the thread. I thought that was obvious.
Not that "obvious" goes very far with some...

You gave your opinions and assessments. Nothing more. And you haven't done any research on Cooper. Come back later and try again.

I don't need to research Cooper. Your claim was that the interview was in front of a green screen. I gave several reasons why that can't be. You gave absolutely nothing. Had you done some due diligence going in you could have saved yourself the embarrassment.

As I said before -- you blew it. Trying to move the goalposts isn't going to affect that.

Ah, Goose Stepper Bliss. You guys crack me up. :lol:

As I said before, I don't know and don't much care.

If he used green screen, shame on him but this is so very commonplace in almost all modern media whether in the movies, on television, in advertising, and in newscasts.

If he was at the funeral in person, shame on him. In my opinion the media should not be interviewing mourners at a funeral.

If he used green screen, shame on him but this is so very commonplace in almost all modern media whether in the movies, on television, in advertising, and in newscasts.

If he was at the funeral in person, shame on him. In my opinion the media should not be interviewing mourners at a funeral.

Fair enough. I agree. And check out Cooper's CIA past when you get a chance. In my opinion, he's a CIA operative. The whole Network is a sham. But that's just my take. Check it out. Either way, it's very interesting.

Last edited:

Fair enough. I agree. And check out Cooper's CIA past when you get a chance. In my opinion, he's a CIA operative. The whole Network is a sham. But that's just my take. Check it out. Either way, it's very interesting.

So let's see ... you agree with "shame on him if he was there and shame on him if he was not there". Any other condition is approved. What could be more "fair enough" than that? Thanks for clearing that up. Reminds me of Tom Waits' "I only drink when I'm either with somebody, or when I'm alone".

I see you're still flogging the horse that was already dead when you bought it. Good move there.

:dig:

So let's see ... you agree with "shame on him if he was there and shame on him if he was not there". Any other condition is approved. What could be more "fair enough" than that? Thanks for clearing that up. Reminds me of Tom Waits' "I only drink when I'm either with somebody, or when I'm alone".

I see you're still flogging the horse that was already dead when you bought it. Good move there.

I agree that disgusting Media Hacks should not be at funerals exploiting the dead. So fuck that CIA Hack Cooper and his sham of a Network. Clear enough for ya?

I agree that disgusting Media Hacks should not be at funerals exploiting the dead. So fuck that CIA Hack Cooper and his sham of a Network. Clear enough for ya?

Thread title: "Anderson Cooper busted for using green screen"
Current morph: "Fuck that CiA hack Cooper anyway".

250px-MovingGoals.jpg

Paulitician, seen here with Alex Jones and Ron McRae moving the thread goalpost to more convenient spot​

God forbid you could just admit "I got punked". :eek:

Last edited:

I don't know whether he is a CIA former aqent or operative either. I did do a little--very little--research on that and could find no evidence of it on any legitimate bio I found for him and the only references to CIA connections have been on privately owned blogs. As we know, these tend to copy each other a lot, and a rumor can easily be planted almost anywhere on the internet and will be picked up and presented as fact by others until the lie is told so often it becomes part of the lore accepted as fact.

So I confess that I am a bit skeptical about Cooper Anderson or CNN being associated with the CIA.

Forum List

Back