Anderson Cooper BUSTED For Using Green Screen...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Pretending he was at Sandy Hook Funeral

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNj8ffI9yzQ]Anderson Cooper BUSTED for using green screen pretending he was at Sandy Hook Funeral - YouTube[/ame]

This is the stretch of the year so far, but I love how this inchoate video refers to Anderson Cooper as ""Being that he works for a blatant propaganda racket like CNN" .... and then goes immediately to... wait for it...
Alex Jones.! :rofl: Seriously?

Like any other conspiracy fantasy it's been debunked:

The reason for this is motion compensation video compression. Video is compressed by a variety of methods so it can be either transmitted or played back at low bandwidths. I've not seen a higher resolution version of this video, so I assume the compression is in the transmission from the church back to the studio. Remote broadcasts now quite commonly use a technology called "bonded cellular", which transmits video over the cell phone network using (essentially) multiple digital cell-phone connections instead of a traditional satellite or microwave ENG transmission. This gives great ease of use, and the reliability of redundant channels. But in places that don't have the best cell phone coverage, the bandwidth can be reduced, which can lead to patchy video like this.

The more video is compressed, the more blocks of the image are transmitted marked "unchanged". In this video Cooper leans forward, and his nose enters a block that's marked as "unchanged". It takes a few frames before the video compression detects this, and marks it as "changed", and then start to transmit the block. In the image above, it would be like the running man running into the house. Until the compression software detected this it would look like he went behind the house for a fraction of a second.

So this "disappearing nose" is entirely consistent with a motion compensation artifact. But the suggestion has been raised that it's a "green screen" or "blue screen" artifact. Green Screen is a technique where actors are filmed in front of a green (or sometimes blue) screen, and then the color green is replaced with some background. Performers have to be careful to not wear clothing that is the same color as the green screen, or it will appear invisible. This crops up with occasionally with local TV weather reports: (shows video example)

So could this be what is going on with Cooper? No. And for the simple reason that his nose is not bright green, nor is it bright blue. His nose is a very light pink, skin colored. Hence it is IMPOSSIBLE to get this kind of artifact on a green screen. If his nose were being keyed out, then it would keep being out, and large portions of his head, which are the same color would also have vanished.

Another clear difference between this and a green screen artifact is that the nose vanishes on a clear vertical boundary - a boundary which is also matched at his hairline. Green screen would be an irregular boundary that would conform to the outline of his face, and scintillate (shimmer/sparkle). You can see this vertical boundary if you zoom in and enhance the contrast.

I would link the site where this is all spelled out with diagrams and video examples but for reasons known only to USMB I'm not allowed to. But you can Google "Anderson Cooper green screen debunked" to get to it.

It's stupefying how far people will stretch to invent wacko fantasies, but it's even more stupefying that some slice of the population will then take it and run with it on the power of undocumented suggestion alone.

CIA. Sums up that asshole Cooper and CNN. Big Brother Propaganda at its worst.

Soooooo...... let's take the unhinged fantasies of a YouTube wacko imaginationst over the laws of electronics? :confused:

That says a lot about propagandists.

Actually the YouTube of the demented street preacher claiming to make a phone call to Obama's aunt in Kenya was more credible than this pile of crap.

This thread should move to CT with its comic book fantasy brethren.

Soooooo...... let's take the unhinged fantasies of a YouTube wacko imaginationst over the laws of electronics? :confused:

Actually the YouTube of the demented street preacher claiming to make a phone call to Obama's aunt in Kenya was more credible than this pile of crap.

Fuck Cooper and CNN. They're CIA Tools. Nothing more.

Well, if he wasn't there, does anybody really care? I still remember the reporter dramatically reporting on a flood from a row boat that appeared to be floating in deep flood waters. . . .until two guys walked through the inches deep water in front of her boat. :) Staging a newscast is nothing new in the business I'm afraid.

But if he WAS there at the funeral, does anybody have a problem with that? Isn't a funeral one place people should be left along to grieve?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cooper worked for the CIA, and likely still does. I don't get how anyone can believe anything he says or does.

Well, if he wasn't there, does anybody really care? I still remember the reporter dramatically reporting on a flood from a row boat that appeared to be floating in deep flood waters. . . .until two guys walked through the inches deep water in front of her boat. :) Staging a newscast is nothing new in the business I'm afraid.

'Today' Reporter Michelle Kosinski caught staging flood - YouTube

But if he WAS there at the funeral, does anybody have a problem with that? Isn't a funeral one place people should be left along to grieve?

I was thinking of exactly the same incident! LOL

OK, so you had your entire premise melted down to pixels, yet you're just gonna double down and ostrich your way through. :eusa_pray:

Doesn't work dood. You blew it.

This thread is now appearing in the dictionary next to the word Denialism.
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

'Today' Reporter Michelle Kosinski caught staging flood - YouTube

I agree. It's no place for despicable CIA Media hacks like Anderson Cooper & CNN. Fuck em.

OK, so you had your entire premise melted down to pixels, yet you're just gonna double down and ostrich your way through. :eusa_pray:

This post is now appearing in the dictionary next to the word Denialism.

Cooper worked for the CIA and likely still does. He's a real piece of shit. He should not be trusted.

The OP has reached westboro level crazy.

at the current rate of his decent into insanity he may just surpass that level

Cooper worked for the CIA and likely still does. He's a real piece of shit. He should not be trusted.

You're making post after post saying nothing more than that you have no evidence at all for your premise. "Because I said so".

Yeah, we get that. Want to see what it's worth?

jpg_3451-Friendly-Number-0-Zero-Guy-With-Speech-Bubble.jpg

You're making post after post saying nothing more than that you have no evidence at all for your premise. "Because I said so".

Do your own research. Don't take my word for it. Cooper is and always will be a despicable CIA hack.

Do your own research.
"Do my own research"???
...What the fuck do you think Post #2 is?? Chopped liver??:cuckoo:
Where exactly is your "research"? :lmao:

Don't take my word for it.

Trust me, I didn't. From the moment I saw the thread. I thought that was obvious.
Not that "obvious" goes very far with some...

None of your imaginings are true.

Not everyone who interned for the CIA is a CIA agent

Do your own research.
"Do my own research"???
...What the fuck do you think Post #2 is?? Chopped liver??:cuckoo:
Where exactly is your "research"? :lmao:

Don't take my word for it.

Trust me, I didn't. From the moment I saw the thread. I thought that was obvious.
Not that "obvious" goes very far with some...

You gave your opinions and assessments. Nothing more. And you haven't done any research on Cooper. Come back later and try again.

Forum List

Back