And yet another fox lie

First link repeats what was already covered in my links.
Second is a special interest group/pac.

Still doesn't change the FACT that fux either lies or conveniently forgets to vet their stories. Nor does it change the FACT that RWs are eager to believe every anti-American lie they read.

Amazingly, your little quote was far from all that was said. It was quite clear that they were saying the FDA was trying to ban sprinkles. Your pathetic attempt to say differently is just dumb.

That would have been a good point

If I had said what you claimed I said..

You aren't going to stay off ignore for long I see

What ever you say sweetlips. You were responding to my posts the day after you claimed to have put me on ignore.

Nice try to deflect from the fact that you lied about what I said.

Do you deny that fox directly said the FDA wanted to ban Sprinkles? Don't get all pissey......I know it isn't a direct quote, but do you deny that is what was said?
Yes, you all are just too simple to follow the conversation.

Oh? You deny that fox said the FDA is working to specifically ban sprinkles?

First link repeats what was already covered in my links.
Second is a special interest group/pac.

Still doesn't change the FACT that fux either lies or conveniently forgets to vet their stories. Nor does it change the FACT that RWs are eager to believe every anti-American lie they read.
I think Fox just doesn't care

Fox is to news reporting what professional wrestling is to sports

That would have been a good point

If I had said what you claimed I said..

You aren't going to stay off ignore for long I see

What ever you say sweetlips. You were responding to my posts the day after you claimed to have put me on ignore.

Do you deny that fox directly said the FDA wanted to ban Sprinkles? Don't get all pissey......I know it isn't a direct quote, but do you deny that is what was said?

They certainly did not say that.

So, you ready to admit that you lied about what I said yet? Why are you such a liar Bulldog? What the fuck is the point ?

No , I don't deny that the guy said that. Unlike you I admit facts.

In my post did I deny the guy said that? Nope. I denied that he brought up Obama or said that it was going to happen for sure and that's it.

Liberals are liars though and can't stand truth.

Playing semantic games to deflect from the fact of fox telling yet another lie is pretty weak. Bottom line.....The pinheads lied again.

So, you deny that the FDA wants to ban trans fats to a level that may mean no more disgusting little sprinkles?

And you should hardly call anyone a liar anyway. You don't even have the integrity to admit that I did not say what you claimed I said.

I have no idea what level trans fats might need to be limited to, but what does that have to do with sprinkles? Did the FDA mention sprinkles? Did anybody other than a silly onion knock off and fox say anything about sprinkles? Did anybody other than fox and their ilk say the FDA was planning to ban sprinkles? Come on now. Evidently sprinkles are very near to teabaggers hearts, so why don't you tell me all about those sprinkles?

Sprinkles are made from trans fats you ignoramus. Or did you suppose they were tiny little natural grown fruits?

Oh, still can't admit that you lied about what I said ?

I'm not playing semantic games with you poo bear. Fox said the FDA was trying to ban sprinkles, and that's just another fox lie.

No , I don't deny that the guy said that. Unlike you I admit facts.

In my post did I deny the guy said that? Nope. I denied that he brought up Obama or said that it was going to happen for sure and that's it.

Liberals are liars though and can't stand truth.

Playing semantic games to deflect from the fact of fox telling yet another lie is pretty weak. Bottom line.....The pinheads lied again.

So, you deny that the FDA wants to ban trans fats to a level that may mean no more disgusting little sprinkles?

And you should hardly call anyone a liar anyway. You don't even have the integrity to admit that I did not say what you claimed I said.

I have no idea what level trans fats might need to be limited to, but what does that have to do with sprinkles? Did the FDA mention sprinkles? Did anybody other than a silly onion knock off and fox say anything about sprinkles? Did anybody other than fox and their ilk say the FDA was planning to ban sprinkles? Come on now. Evidently sprinkles are very near to teabaggers hearts, so why don't you tell me all about those sprinkles?

Sprinkles are made from trans fats you ignoramus. Or did you suppose they were tiny little natural grown fruits?

I'm not playing semantic games with you poo bear. Fox said the FDA was trying to ban sprinkles, and that's just another fox lie.

They did not say that you lying sack of shit.

I posted the exact quote which said the level of trans fat MAY end up banning sprinkles.

And they wouldn't anyway, those companies would figure out another ingredient.

Now , I ask once again. Do you admit that you lied about what I said?

So, you ready to admit that you lied about what I said yet? Why are you such a liar Bulldog? What the fuck is the point ?

You need to go back and look at your own link.

More deflection

Good evening BullDog, but you should change your name to shitty puppy

I posted the exact quote which said the level of trans fat MAY end up banning sprinkles.

As I said before. Your little quote was far from everything said. Go back and watch the video you linked to.

More deflection

Good evening BullDog, but you should change your name to shitty puppy

Coward.

Bears aren't very smart. Average ones not at all. Being smarter than an average bear means being less intelligent than a deer. At least the deer knows to run and hide from hunters. Bears have been chased up trees by dogs for centuries. They wait up in the tree for the hunter to come and shoot them out of the tree.

You guys really look like doofuses, ya know it? Lying gets one nowhere, but seen as one's to question all they post.
Bears aren't very smart. Average ones not at all. Being smarter than an average bear means being less intelligent than a deer. At least the deer knows to run and hide from hunters. Bears have been chased up trees by dogs for centuries. They wait up in the tree for the hunter to come and shoot them out of the tree.

Did you even read your own link?

Why do you ALWAYS do this?

When this particular bear gets proven he's wrong, he ALWAYS runs away.

220px-Goofy.svg.png

Did you? By the way, happy new year!

Did you even read your own link?

Why do you ALWAYS do this?

Luddly, the next time I get proven wrong on here will be the first.

You morons "debate" by screaming and ranting and ignoring facts until the other person just says fuck it and leaves the thread then you call them a coward and declare victory.

You wouldn't last one day on an actual debate platform of any repute.

Your OP was a lie from the get go.
As almost every OP on this board is.

If your opinion isn't based on facts, keep it to your fucking self rather than proving to us what an idiot you are.

Luddly, the next time I get proven wrong on here will be the first.

You morons "debate" by screaming and ranting and ignoring facts until the other person just says fuck it and leaves the thread then you call them a coward and declare victory.

You wouldn't last one day on an actual debate platform of any repute.

Your OP was a lie from the get go.
As almost every OP on this board is.

If your opinion isn't based on facts, keep it to your fucking self rather than proving to us what an idiot you are.
poo.png

Forum List

Back