And Where did Mr. Adam Schiff Find "Ukrainians" in the Government of Ukraine???!

THAT is HOW you got the status of the "gold member"???
Didn't even know I had it.

Nice to be appreciated though.

Do you have dyslexia? Can you read english?

galou-naya-27.jpg
Yup.

"Apparently you can't though because that has no relationship to what I posted"

Your OWN words! Falta de memoria?
You are either a bot or incredibly stupid.

And you, it seems, are an immoral person who is just hiding behind an American passport. Not a word about tet fact that the so-called "democrats" ACTUALLY support the Nazi pseudo-Ukrainian regime!

What a bloody disgace! And after all, surely go to a synagogue or church...

I know that many, once again, will not like what I write, but as Machiaveli said, in politics it is extremely important “to represent things as they are in a real truth, rather than as they are imagined”.

My life credo is telling the truth and only the truth, even if it causes (and it does!!!) hatred and persecution.

Otherwise, special interest's groups will continue to mislead us, and we will draw false conclusions.

I don’t know through WHAT telescope (Hubble???!) Mr. Adam Schiff saw Ukraine, but IN REALITY in the Ukrainian government, as well as in the economy, there are NO representatives of the indigenous population (slavs-Ukrainians) . All of them are extremely politically and economically "active" ethnic Jews and crypto-Jews, that is, persons who hide their ethnic origin. The situation in Russia is almost exclusively analogous.

But even ASSUMING that President Trump’s accusation of blocking MILITARY aid to the "Ukrainians" ("to kill Russians" is true , THEN WHAT "Ukrainians" and WHAT "Ukraine" are so-called "Democrats" talking about?

As it follows from the CIA's declassified report on Stepan Bandera, (whom the president of Ukraine Viktor Uschenko, closely connected with international cryptoneosionism by family ties, awarded the title of HERO of Ukraine !!!), that Stepan Bandera is ...
“the Ukrainian fascist and professional agent of Hitler Stepan Bandera (undercover nickname Consul 2) "

"In just five weeks of the existence of the" state "of Bandera, 5 thousand Ukrainians, 15 thousand Jews and several thousand Poles were destroyed," the report said (https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/BANDERA, STEFAN_0018.pdf )

That is, the democrats accuse the President of blocking the MILITERY help to the state, in which the fascist agent and the criminal against humanity is a NATIONAL HERO ???

Mr. Schiff, the ethnic Jew, should be more selective in showing sympathy and loyalty to the Kiev regime, which proclaimed the murderer of the Jews "The Hero of Ukraine"

View attachment 302161
View attachment 302163

Gestapo Ausweiss

View attachment 302166

Two murderes

images

Western Ukrainian Nazi on the march

images

Present-day demonstration of the Ukrainian nationalists in downtown Kiev

images

Bandera fighters with Nazi symbol

View attachment 302168

Bandera Jewish pogrom Lviv 1941
View attachment 302169

images

Bandera fighters were exnremely "active" in the executions of Jews

bfbf00e2-511f-4677-b1bf-9ed50fc77884-2060x1236.jpeg

No words. Only PAIN...

OIP.FeyqHod_LcR8Zijqaa8ICgHaGh

Two mass murderers.

I know that many, once again, will not like what I write, but as Machiaveli said, in politics it is extremely important “to represent things as they are in a real truth, rather than as they are imagined”.

My life credo is telling the truth and only the truth, even if it causes (and it does!!!) hatred and persecution.

Otherwise, special interest's groups will continue to mislead us, and we will draw false conclusions.

I don’t know through WHAT telescope (Hubble???!) Mr. Adam Schiff saw Ukraine, but IN REALITY in the Ukrainian government, as well as in the economy, there are NO representatives of the indigenous population (slavs-Ukrainians) . All of them are extremely politically and economically "active" ethnic Jews and crypto-Jews, that is, persons who hide their ethnic origin. The situation in Russia is almost exclusively analogous.

But even ASSUMING that President Trump’s accusation of blocking MILITARY aid to the "Ukrainians" ("to kill Russians" is true , THEN WHAT "Ukrainians" and WHAT "Ukraine" are so-called "Democrats" talking about?

As it follows from the CIA's declassified report on Stepan Bandera, (whom the president of Ukraine Viktor Uschenko, closely connected with international cryptoneosionism by family ties, awarded the title of HERO of Ukraine !!!), that Stepan Bandera is ...
“the Ukrainian fascist and professional agent of Hitler Stepan Bandera (undercover nickname Consul 2) "

"In just five weeks of the existence of the" state "of Bandera, 5 thousand Ukrainians, 15 thousand Jews and several thousand Poles were destroyed," the report said (https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/BANDERA, STEFAN_0018.pdf )

That is, the democrats accuse the President of blocking the MILITERY help to the state, in which the fascist agent and the criminal against humanity is a NATIONAL HERO ???

Mr. Schiff, the ethnic Jew, should be more selective in showing sympathy and loyalty to the Kiev regime, which proclaimed the murderer of the Jews "The Hero of Ukraine"

View attachment 302161
View attachment 302163

Gestapo Ausweiss

View attachment 302166

Two murderes

images

images

images

View attachment 302168

View attachment 302169

images

No words. Only PAIN...

Two mass murderers.

ADD these personalities who inspired the extermination of 100 million of Native Americans!

23966663103_e69d9c2d29_b.jpg

Read my articles
"The Road to Auschwitz Ran Through American Genocide"

Last edited:
Didn't even know I had it.

Nice to be appreciated though.

Do you have dyslexia? Can you read english?

galou-naya-27.jpg
Yup.

"Apparently you can't though because that has no relationship to what I posted"

Your OWN words! Falta de memoria?
You are either a bot or incredibly stupid.

And you, it seems, are an immoral person who is just hiding behind an American passport. Not a word about tet fact that the so-called "democrats" ACTUALLY support the Nazi pseudo-Ukrainian regime!

What a bloody disgace! And after all, surely go to a synagogue or church...
I was born in Kansas, dipwad.

View attachment 302161
View attachment 302163

Gestapo Ausweiss

View attachment 302166

Two murderes

images

images

images

View attachment 302168

View attachment 302169

images

No words. Only PAIN...

Two mass murderers.

ADD these personalities who inspired the extermination of 100 million of Native Americans!

Read my articles

There have never been 100 million American Indians in the history of America.

But if that's what you need to excuse your murderous heroes, you go comrade!!!!

"I find myself deeply moved by Jerry Nadler's speech (now entering its 9th hour) about the sanctity of congressional subpoenas. Say! How's that Eric Holder contempt of congress thing going?"

View attachment 302161
View attachment 302163

Gestapo Ausweiss

View attachment 302166

Two murderes

images

images

images

View attachment 302168

View attachment 302169

images

No words. Only PAIN...

Two mass murderers.

Read my articles

OK, they killed ONE innocent Native American - is it the CRIME???

AS far as "comrade"... I immediately remembered the statement of my father, who said that "there were a number of people with whom he did not want to be even in the toilet". My feeling is THAT is THE CASE...

View attachment 302161
View attachment 302163

Gestapo Ausweiss

View attachment 302166

Two murderes

images

images

images

View attachment 302168

View attachment 302169

images

No words. Only PAIN...

Two mass murderers.

Read my articles

OK, they killed ONE innocent Native American - is it the CRIME???

AS far as "comrade"... I immediately remembered the statement of my father, who said that "there were a number of people with whom he did not want to be even in the toilet". My feeling is THAT is THE CASE...

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.
I agree, Stalin was a piece of shit.

WTF thread............but if these clowns are in the know.......why the hell did Motor Sich give the dang technology of the engines to dang China,.

pffft..............That helped China in the j-20 stealth fighters,........I'm OVER UKRAINE ........they screwed us for some money..............let them go back to Russia for all I care.

WTF thread............but if these clowns are in the know.......why the hell did Motor Sich give the dang technology of the engines to dang China,.

pffft..............That helped China in the j-20 stealth fighters,........I'm OVER UKRAINE ........they screwed us for some money..............let them go back to Russia for all I care.

You need to read more!
The history of the destruction of the pride of the American economy - Nabisco company is indicative. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO MORAL PRINCIPLES. They relax together, celebrate anniversaries, baptize their children, but when it comes to MONEY, they destroy their yesterday’s table neighbor in the restaurant or their grandson’s godfather

51cqrkNAMIL.jpg

You need to read more!
The history of the destruction of the pride of the American economy - Nabisco company is indicative. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO MORAL PRINCIPLES. They relax together, celebrate anniversaries, baptize their children, but when it comes to MONEY, they destroy their yesterday’s table neighbor in the restaurant or their grandson’s godfather

51cqrkNAMIL.jpg

Great book.

You need to read more!

51cqrkNAMIL.jpg

Great book.

A book that opens people's eyes to many aspects of the moral of the US economic elite. In the sense of NO Christian landmarks

You need to read more!

51cqrkNAMIL.jpg

Great book.

A book that opens people's eyes to many aspects of the moral of the US economic elite. In the sense of NO Christian landmarks

Yeah, when Commies own all your companies, you don't have to worry about LBOs, eh?

Thanks, but going back to Russia is not possible.

You need to read more!

51cqrkNAMIL.jpg

Great book.

Yeah, when Commies own all your companies, you don't have to worry about LBOs, eh?

I never suspected that cave anti-communism could be so toxic that it affects the part of the brain that is responsible for critical thinking.

28068162-neanderthal-man-holds-mobile-phone.jpg

You need to read more!

51cqrkNAMIL.jpg

Great book.

Thank you for the comment

Forum List

Back