And when only the police have guns....and decide the cartels pay better..they kill innocent people..

and if you sold the gas that they used to drive their car to the crime scene...lock them up...or if you sold them the car...lock them up.......hey...this is fun......if we,keep this up we will have a nice police state...and we know how much you guys love the police...

Uh, no. But if you want to regulate guns like cars, I'm all for that.

We'd have licences, mandatory insurance for gun owners, mandatory registration, mandetory testing and we can take away your gun when you abuse it, just like we can take away your car now.

I'm totally good with that.

But I still think that if we started holding gun sellers responsible for the carnage they inflict on the country, we'd have a lot less of it.

Yes...persecuting innocent people does change their behavior...of course innocence has never been a big concern of people like you..........

and all of those things for cars....cars are not a RIGHT.....anything that increase the price of exercising a right is the same as a poll tax for voting and a literacy test for voting...different right, same tactic.....the democrats have a history of using poll taxes and literacy tests to deny people their rights....

and if you sold the gas that they used to drive their car to the crime scene...lock them up...or if you sold them the car...lock them up.......hey...this is fun......if we,keep this up we will have a nice police state...and we know how much you guys love the police...

We'd have licences, mandatory insurance for gun owners, mandatory registration, mandetory testing and we can take away your gun when you abuse it, just like we can take away your car now.

But I still think that if we started holding gun sellers responsible for the carnage they inflict on the country, we'd have a lot less of it.

Yes...persecuting innocent people does change their behavior...of course innocence has never been a big concern of people like you..........

and all of those things for cars....cars are not a RIGHT.....anything that increase the price of exercising a right is the same as a poll tax for voting and a literacy test for voting...different right, same tactic.....the democrats have a history of using poll taxes and literacy tests to deny people their rights....
Conservative Southern democrats more than half a century ago, not all democrats – today it's mostly republicans seeking to deny citizens their right to vote with un-Constitutional 'voter ID' laws.

At least you're consistent at being an idiot.

Conservative Southern democrats more than half a century ago, not all democrats – today it's mostly republicans seeking to deny citizens their right to vote with un-Constitutional 'voter ID' laws.

At least you're consistent at being an idiot.

Voter i.d. says who you are, it doesn't stop you from voting....poll taxes and literacy tests stop you from voting....dittos for the equivalent in the Right to bear arms...moron....

and all of those things for cars....cars are not a RIGHT

Guns aren't a right, either.

Yes joe...I know you graduated from a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party....and they don't teach the actual meaning of the Bill of Rights....so you can be excused as just being dumb......

The right to keep and bear arms is detailed in the 2nd Amendment.....

Yes joe...I know you graduated from a government school controlled by the education wing of the democrat party....and they don't teach the actual meaning of the Bill of Rights....so you can be excused as just being dumb......

no, I graduated from Catholic School, which accounts for my hatred of religious stupidity.

And frankly, I don't care about the meaning of some old Slave Rapists 250 years ago. I really and truly don't. Those slave rapists couldn't imagine an Adam Lanza getting a hold of a military grade machine gun and mowing down a classroom full of preschoolers.

no, I graduated from Catholic School, which accounts for my hatred of religious stupidity.

And frankly, I don't care about the meaning of some old Slave Rapists 250 years ago. I really and truly don't. Those slave rapists couldn't imagine an Adam Lanza getting a hold of a military grade machine gun and mowing down a classroom full of preschoolers.

No...they saw guys like you coming over 200 years ago...which is why they insisted on putting together the defined Bill of Rights...to make it clear what people like you could not do.........and you still don't understand it........

No...they saw guys like you coming over 200 years ago...which is why they insisted on putting together the defined Bill of Rights...to make it clear what people like you could not do.........and you still don't understand it........

These guys thought bleeding people was a valid medical treatment and blacks were only 3/5th of a white person. They thought only white male with property should hold the franchise. They were not big believers in Freedom.

And again, I don't think they ever thought "Hey, a crazy person should be able to buy a machine gun with a 100 round clip of ammunition and mow down a theatre full of people watching a Batman Movie."

Because they never had any concept of a Machine gun. Or Batman. Or a Movie.

Forum List

Back