1.5 Million Missing Black Men

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
A sad commentary

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/20/upshot/missing-black-men.html?abt=0002&abg=1

For every 100 black women not in jail, there are only 83 black men. The remaining men – 1.5 million of them – are, in a sense, missing.
Among cities with sizable black populations, the largest single gap is in Ferguson, Mo.
This gap – driven mostly by incarceration and early deaths – barely exists among whites.

In New York, almost 120,000 black men between the ages of 25 and 54 are missing from everyday life. In Chicago, 45,000 are, and more than 30,000 are missing in Philadelphia. Across the South — from North Charleston, S.C., through Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi and up into Ferguson, Mo. — hundreds of thousands more are missing.

They are missing, largely because of early deaths or because they are behind bars. Remarkably, black women who are 25 to 54 and not in jail outnumber black men in that category by 1.5 million, according to an Upshot analysis.
Perhaps the starkest description of the situation is this: More than one out of every six black men who today should be between 25 and 54 years old have disappeared from daily life.

As long as African Americans keep seeing themselves as victims, instead of seeing themselves as survivors, the numbers will keep growing.

In other words, don't blame everyone else for your problems, deal with them, and take responsibility for yourself and your children.

There are many African Americans much more successful than I am, and that doesn't bother me one bit, however, to many African Americans, and white American trash, think that everyone else owes them something. That is the kind of thinking that keeps people from ever achieving a decent life.

A sad commentary

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/04/20/upshot/missing-black-men.html?abt=0002&abg=1

For every 100 black women not in jail, there are only 83 black men. The remaining men – 1.5 million of them – are, in a sense, missing.
Among cities with sizable black populations, the largest single gap is in Ferguson, Mo.
This gap – driven mostly by incarceration and early deaths – barely exists among whites.

In New York, almost 120,000 black men between the ages of 25 and 54 are missing from everyday life. In Chicago, 45,000 are, and more than 30,000 are missing in Philadelphia. Across the South — from North Charleston, S.C., through Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi and up into Ferguson, Mo. — hundreds of thousands more are missing.

They are missing, largely because of early deaths or because they are behind bars. Remarkably, black women who are 25 to 54 and not in jail outnumber black men in that category by 1.5 million, according to an Upshot analysis.
Perhaps the starkest description of the situation is this: More than one out of every six black men who today should be between 25 and 54 years old have disappeared from daily life.
Maybe its time black women start looking for white guys to date. We are loyal and good fathers and dont worry our kids will still be black.

And Ullyses is going to be called an Uncle Tom even though he speaks truth too.

Now you are going to be called racist. Truth hurts. And most don't want to know the truth.
Blacks always call me racist and I'm as liberal as whites get. If they've lost me as a defender that's saying something.

I admit white america doesnt play fair. So what? Does that make it our fault they have kids they can't afford or raise?

Compare the scenario to an alcoholic or drug abuser. They will drink and drink and drink or slam or smoke or snort and the family bitches about it but does nothing. Thats called enabling.

That kid in the vid someone posted...the 12 year old black kid....he said what many blacks have said but they were all called uncle toms. As long as blacks are treated as inferiors with help from the government or whites marching alongside them during protests but stay silent when its Blacks Only school outtings...they are ENABLING. All those black guys during ferguson....and other riots...why are they not at work? Cuz they don't have a job. Why don't they have a job? Cuz the White Man holds them down. What else is there to do but loot, riot, make babies with many enabling women and try to suck off the system that enables that behavior?

Blacks always call me racist and I'm as liberal as whites get....

And? Many, many liberals are racists.
And many more conservatives are racist.

Great example is this old white guy who just dropped the n word talking about black people the other day.

One day he let me know his negative feelings toward Hillary and NPR. That's a republican dude.

I may be just as racist as the average person but if you want to find real racists go to the GOP member list.

Are you not racist at all? You only comment on other peoples opinion you never give your opinion. I only know you're a right wing douche

What do you expect from a low iq peoples

No one expects anything from you.
If we are wrong explain why. Is it OK with you if young black women continue to have babies with boys who won't help raise them? Do you deny this is where the majority of young male criminals come from? Gangs are full of boys without dads.

White people go to jail for committing crimes. Black people go to jail cause whitey holds them down? Please. Black people go to jail for committing crimes. Stop with the damn excuses.
Blacks, Whites, take control of your children. Insist on nothing less than success. A kid that is on the practice field is not on the street. A child in band practice is not on the street. A child in computer lab is not on the street. A kid sitting at the kitchen table doing homework is not on the street. Take responsibility for the children you create. Don't have 11 of them if you can only afford 2.
Burning down Ferguson will get your child nowhere. Burning up test scores will get your kid everywhere. Stop blaming the world for the problems kids face today, and focus on turning out the best. Encourage, push, applaud and reward, and I guarantee you, your child will rise above the fray and become an adult you can be proud of. It works for every color of child there is. Start today.

A sad commentary

Maybe its time black women start looking for white guys to date. We are loyal and good fathers and dont worry our kids will still be black.

Problem is, half of all black women have the Herpes virus.

Forum List

Back