And What If Trump Chooses Kristi Noem?That Would Likely Cause Even More Panic Among Democrats,Beefing Up The Women Vote & A Very Exciting Ticket,Yes?

I wouldn't let my daughter go work for Trump. Actually, I would now. He's old as fuck. 20 years ago no fucking way.

Yea, Bubba was a dog. But he ain't running for President, Trump is.

Bill wasn't a bully who acted as though the rules didn't apply to him. That's all Trump.
I wouldn't work for either Bubba nor TRUMP!, nor would I want to live with either one. That's not the point. The point is whether they could be a good president or not. Both were effective, for different reasons. Bubba because he was pragmatic enough to triangulate, and TRUMP! because he was willing to fight dirty, just like the opposition.

Given what is going on in the male and black demographic? I would say, his only chance to win, is to find a good, honest conservative black running mate.

Given what is going on in the male and black demographic? I would say, his only chance to win, is to find a good, honest conservative black running mate.
You would see the most vile, racist, nasty comments coming out of the left. They simply can't help it.

He should pick Boebert as it appears more likely all the time she is going to lose her seat.

Trump would have the added benefit of picking a female that understand groping someone in public.

You would see the most vile, racist, nasty comments coming out of the left. They simply can't help it.
Then? If they recruited someone like Tim Scott or John James out of Detroit? It would only work to the favor of bringing out the black male vote that is sick to death of identity politics and an open border. .

This is precisely why they are losing this demographic. The DNC just assumes that they have them in their pocket, rather than addressing their ACTUAL concerns.

One-on-one with Republican John James on Michigan's 10th Congressional District race​

I am sure that Christie will suck like Kamala...Just like Biden sucks like Trump does...This election is already over and the loser is the voters.
I love Biden. He's done a lot. A lot for poor people and he's not going to get credit. They aren't going to appreciate it and show up to vote for him. That's the problem with Republicans argument that we let illegals in so they can vote. If we do that we are stupid, because they don't vote.

Biden's student loan forgiveness is such a middle class only thing to do. Or poor/middle class. Republicans would never do something only for the poor/middle class.

Biden doesn't seem to be benefiting politically from relatively strong economy​

That's because Republicans keep crying about inflation, that's going away. Such a 2023 talking point.

Why don’t voters give Biden more credit?

One theory is that Trump and Fox News have poisoned their minds.
I hear this all the time. “He needs a better ‘message,’” they say, or “He doesn’t know how to get across what he’s accomplished,” or “His speeches are deadly dull.”

I’ve gone back and watched several of Biden’s recent speeches, including last Thursday night’s address to the nation about Israel and Ukraine. His speeches aren’t electrifying, to be sure. But he says what needs to be said. He’s truthful. He doesn’t exaggerate. He’s compassionate.

So why aren’t more people hearing him?

This raises a third theory: Biden doesn’t communicate in ways that today’s media and much of the public are able to hear.

I think there’s a lot to this.

I’m old enough to remember when President Dwight D. Eisenhower talked to the nation. Despite Ike’s flat delivery, which was often punctuated with throat-clearing, the public listened and responded, usually positively, because Americans in the 1950s were able to process non-emotive messages. They might disagree with him, but he gave reasons for what he did or proposed and invited voters to deliberate rationally.

The media of that era felt duty-bound to transmit those non-emotive messages.

By “non-emotive,” I mean messages that are straightforward. They don’t cause the recipient to be entertained or inspired, don’t play on fear or bigotry or any other strong negative emotion.

This is no longer the way the media transmits information or how Americans process it. Now, a message has to pack a wallop to be heard.

Everything Trump says and posts is designed to spur an emotional reaction. His anger, ridicule, and vindictiveness are intended to elicit immediate, passionate responses.

We all know that Kristi is in the upper tier of VP candidates. Some feel that she is Trumps first choice. She could really energize the womens vote big time. And let's say "Over excite" the mens vote for obvious reasons. The left wont have any real "Negative Bullpoop" to throw at Kristi, like they did with Sarah Palin. So what are your opinions on this potential ticket? They wont have any problems filling any major football stadiums, while the Biden ticket will still be filling up high school gymnasiums, right?
YOu're kidding yourself. tRump will pick an old white guy becuase it's the party of old white guys. The base won't vote for anything else.

We all know that Kristi is in the upper tier of VP candidates. Some feel that she is Trumps first choice. She could really energize the womens vote big time. And let's say "Over excite" the mens vote for obvious reasons. The left wont have any real "Negative Bullpoop" to throw at Kristi, like they did with Sarah Palin. So what are your opinions on this potential ticket? They wont have any problems filling any major football stadiums, while the Biden ticket will still be filling up high school gymnasiums, right?
You're asking another woman to put up with trump's hysterics. You are a sadist.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I am sure that Christie will suck like Kamala...Just like Biden sucks like Trump does...This election is already over and the loser is the voters.
Joe Biden has exceeded my every expectation.

Could he have done better? Well of course, nobody is perfect. But he is so much more than the "not tRump" I voted for.

I love Biden. He's done a lot. A lot for poor people and he's not going to get credit. They aren't going to appreciate it and show up to vote for him. That's the problem with Republicans argument that we let illegals in so they can vote. If we do that we are stupid, because they don't vote.

Biden's student loan forgiveness is such a middle class only thing to do. Or poor/middle class. Republicans would never do something only for the poor/middle class.

Biden doesn't seem to be benefiting politically from relatively strong economy​

That's because Republicans keep crying about inflation, that's going away. Such a 2023 talking point.

Why don’t voters give Biden more credit?

One theory is that Trump and Fox News have poisoned their minds.
I hear this all the time. “He needs a better ‘message,’” they say, or “He doesn’t know how to get across what he’s accomplished,” or “His speeches are deadly dull.”

I’ve gone back and watched several of Biden’s recent speeches, including last Thursday night’s address to the nation about Israel and Ukraine. His speeches aren’t electrifying, to be sure. But he says what needs to be said. He’s truthful. He doesn’t exaggerate. He’s compassionate.

So why aren’t more people hearing him?

This raises a third theory: Biden doesn’t communicate in ways that today’s media and much of the public are able to hear.

I think there’s a lot to this.

I’m old enough to remember when President Dwight D. Eisenhower talked to the nation. Despite Ike’s flat delivery, which was often punctuated with throat-clearing, the public listened and responded, usually positively, because Americans in the 1950s were able to process non-emotive messages. They might disagree with him, but he gave reasons for what he did or proposed and invited voters to deliberate rationally.

The media of that era felt duty-bound to transmit those non-emotive messages.

By “non-emotive,” I mean messages that are straightforward. They don’t cause the recipient to be entertained or inspired, don’t play on fear or bigotry or any other strong negative emotion.

This is no longer the way the media transmits information or how Americans process it. Now, a message has to pack a wallop to be heard.

Everything Trump says and posts is designed to spur an emotional reaction. His anger, ridicule, and vindictiveness are intended to elicit immediate, passionate responses.
A true TROLL ! One with national consequences.

• Thanks
YOu're kidding yourself. tRump will pick an old white guy becuase it's the party of old white guys. The base won't vote for anything else.
Whatever woman they pick won't help them with women. I want to hear her tell women they can't get abortions anymore.

It's like if Trump picks Tim Scott. That won't help them with blacks.

Whatever woman they pick won't help them with women. I want to hear her tell women they can't get abortions anymore.

It's like if Trump picks Tim Scott. That won't help them with blacks.
The GOP has backed themselves into a corner in a room with no doors.

• Fact
Everyone's afraid Trump's coming back. He's causing the nation stress. I can't wait till the nightmare is over.
Hopefully trump's angst will get the better of him before it gets the better of him. I'm certain he has very little " better " in him.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back