And this is why Obama will get a 2nd Term...

And it's not Fake... We are busier than any time since 2007 and 2008... Actually, busier.

And I see the back end of Expansion from Coast to Coast and we are without Question coming to the End of the Correction.

:)

peace...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

Even if you think he "didn't" cause it..steps he took staggered the economic decline. So at the very least he made the recession less painful and the business cycle took it's course.

The only reason our economy stopped spiraling downward was because Repubs took control of the House and have kept Harry and the Hussein from further destroying the economy. At this point it is just limping on. We're still short millions of jobs since Dems starting wreaking havoc in 2007.

Even if you think he "didn't" cause it..steps he took staggered the economic decline. So at the very least he made the recession less painful and the business cycle took it's course.

He did what Bush did...

They both did nearly a Trillion each in Stimulus...

It's a Generation Correction just like 78 to 83 and we are at the end of this one.

The only thing he did differently than Bush was to push Green Energy which continues to Fail.

If he would stop cockblocking Coal and Oil, he'd probably be enjoying 7.5% Unemployment.

Either way, Bush didn't cause this and Obama didn't fix it.

But he will Win in the Fall because of it.

peace...

Well, we will see what the majority of American's observations are in November. At present, that doesn't look so good for the GOP.

You're dreaming. This looser is going to be a one-term President. Thank God.

Unemployment went above 10% after he was handed 7-800,000 jobs a month being lost...

It was 8% when he took the oath.

It may be 7% by Election time.

He Wins on that message alone.

It will be ALL he talks about or Advertises with.

Those Facts are going to be Impossible for the Mormon to beat.

And yes, it will be ALL about Mormon on the other side.

peace...

Unemployment went above 10% after he was handed 7-800,000 jobs a month being lost...

peace...

So the plan is devalue the dollar, drop a few million more from the roles, to insure reelection.

Yeah run on that.

Economy Watch - Employment grows solidly for third straight month

^He didn't cause it, but it will continue this year...

And in that, he will Win Re-Election.

Easily.

peace...

Un employment has not budged.. it is still 8.3%.. hammer that.

Despite democrat lies to the contrary, in February unemployment rose to 9%.

Stop it.

The same standard has been used for the Rate for as long as I have observed...

The Left did this to Bush when it was 5%...

We use a Standard and that is 8.3%... Down from a high in the 10's during this Correction.

It's going down, and if you continue to Deny it, you are going to be VERY Cranky in the Fall.

peace...

Funny,my observation is the exact opposite of yours.

That's not even my "observation".

Obama took steps to save the financial and auto industries. Had he done what someone like Romney suggested..we'd still be in terrible shape.

peace...

So the plan is devalue the dollar, drop a few million more from the roles, to insure reelection.

Yeah run on that.

It doesn't matter what you want...

What matters is what the Media will Parrot.

Jobs are back.

That's a Fact.

I don't Obama re-elected, but I am not going to Fool myself into Thinking he's Beatable by the Boobs on the Right with this Unemployment Trend.

And Economic Growth that Naturally comes in the Summer?...

1600 is a D.

Fight for Congress. :thup:

peace...

Obama took steps to save the financial and auto industries. Had he done what someone like Romney suggested..we'd still be in terrible shape.

Obama did what Bush did...

Please Concede that, Sallow.

peace...

He took steps to hijack those industries.

Jobs are not back Mal. We are not even creating enough jobs to keep pace with population growth.

You're believing the liberal media lies.

Forum List

Back