And this is why Obama will get a 2nd Term...

Well, we will see what the majority of American's observations are in November. At present, that doesn't look so good for the GOP.
True Old Rocks, I am not making predictions.

Even if a business is doing good at this time, there are millions of them not doing good. And unemployment is still at 9.1% and they say will get worse. The things obama is doing is hurting business's not helping them........ I can't believe there are people out there that can't see things as they really are.
I do not think obama will remotely see a second term, unless he steals it. The majority are very dissatisfied with obama and rightfully so. He has done nothing for the americans.

Jobs are not back Mal. We are not even creating enough jobs to keep pace with population growth.

You're believing the liberal media lies.

No I'm not... I have been in an Industry providing a product for 2 decades from coast to coast that directly reflects where the strongest growth sectors are in our Economy...

Even California is starting to bounce... And dare I say Nevada?

Don't even get me started on the East Coast.

I have yet to be wrong about Economic changes in the last 2 decades and I am not now.

We will Revisit this issue in the coming months.

Sell your gold if you have any.

You don't want to be like the fools who sat on Gold in 1983 after the last Generation Correction. :thup:

:)

peace...

Unemployment went above 10% after he was handed 7-800,000 jobs a month being lost...

It was 8% when he took the oath.

It may be 7% by Election time.

He Wins on that message alone.

It will be ALL he talks about or Advertises with.

Those Facts are going to be Impossible for the Mormon to beat.

And yes, it will be ALL about Mormon on the other side.

peace...

So the plan is devalue the dollar, drop a few million more from the roles, to insure reelection.

Yeah run on that.

It doesn't matter what you want...

What matters is what the Media will Parrot.

Jobs are back.

That's a Fact.

I don't Obama re-elected, but I am not going to Fool myself into Thinking he's Beatable by the Boobs on the Right with this Unemployment Trend.

And Economic Growth that Naturally comes in the Summer?...

1600 is a D.

Fight for Congress. :thup:

peace...

Pom poms for Obama Comical anyway.

7.1 million have exited the workforce. The largest departure since the depression. Gas up and will climb higher with oil trading lower. Housing in the toilet and will be for another 3 at best.

I am encouraged by your optimism, but that only gets you to tomorrow.

i case anyone hasn't figured this out yet...

if the economy is good...
the partisans in power take credit
the partisans out of power say the president has nothing to do with the economy

if the economy is bad...
the partisans in power say the president has nothing to do with the economy
the partisans out of power blame the president

if anyone wants any other lessons, contact my help line at 1-800-PARTISANPOLITICALGAMES

Jobs are not back Mal. We are not even creating enough jobs to keep pace with population growth.

No I'm not... I have been in an Industry providing a product for 2 decades from coast to coast that directly reflects where the strongest growth sectors are in our Economy...

I have yet to be wrong about Economic changes in the last 2 decades and I am not now.

You don't want to be like the fools who sat on Gold in 1983 after the last Generation Correction. :thup:

peace...

Driving a truck does not make you an economist.

And it's not Fake... We are busier than any time since 2007 and 2008... Actually, busier.

And I see the back end of Expansion from Coast to Coast and we are without Question coming to the End of the Correction.

peace...

LOL, the "blame game" is a double edged sword;if he's "responsible" for the "bad economy", he's "responsible" for the "recovering economy".

So the plan is devalue the dollar, drop a few million more from the roles, to insure reelection.

Yeah run on that.

Jobs are back.

That's a Fact.

I don't Obama re-elected, but I am not going to Fool myself into Thinking he's Beatable by the Boobs on the Right with this Unemployment Trend.

1600 is a D.

peace...

7.1 million have exited the workforce. The largest departure since the depression. Gas up and will climb higher with oil trading lower. Housing in the toilet and will be for another 3 at best.

I have been Predicting this since it shat the bed in 2008...

I said then it would be like 78 to 83, but not as bad and that it would probably be fully over by 2013.

It as over 11% Unemployment during the 78 to 83 Correction...

20% Interest Rates...

Inflation through the Roof...

Misery Index.

This has been a bump in the road by comparison.

peace...

And it's not Fake... We are busier than any time since 2007 and 2008... Actually, busier.

And I see the back end of Expansion from Coast to Coast and we are without Question coming to the End of the Correction.

peace...

LOL, the "blame game" is a double edged sword;if he's "responsible" for the "bad economy", he's "responsible" for the "recovering economy".

I have NEVER said he was Responsible.

That's Idiotic.

He took the oath in a month that saw 800,000 jobs lost and in a year the Unemployment rate went from 5% to 8% as he took that oath.

Those on the Right that Blame Obama for this Correction are Patently Dishonest.

As are those on the Left who Blame Bush.

peace...

anything can happen from now until the election. If the unemployment is still over 8 percent and the gas prices are on the rise and housing has not come back. I think he is on a uphill battle.

Jobs are back.

That's a Fact.

1600 is a D.

peace...

I said then it would be like 78 to 83, but not as bad and that it would probably be fully over by 2013.

20% Interest Rates...

Misery Index.

peace...

I was partially taking you seriously until this post. A bump in the road? Lol

Record breaking negatives and its just a bump in the road?

Un employment has not budged.. it is still 8.3%.. hammer that.

Despite democrat lies to the contrary, in February unemployment rose to 9%.

Stop it.

The same standard has been used for the Rate for as long as I have observed...

The Left did this to Bush when it was 5%...

We use a Standard and that is 8.3%... Down from a high in the 10's during this Correction.

It's going down, and if you continue to Deny it, you are going to be VERY Cranky in the Fall.

peace...

I wonder if folks even realize how crazy it is right now. We used to complain about 5% unemployment.

"The Left did this to Bush when it was 5%".....

Am I the only oe who sees the irony here? :eusa_eh:

Stop it.

We use a Standard and that is 8.3%... Down from a high in the 10's during this Correction.

It's going down, and if you continue to Deny it, you are going to be VERY Cranky in the Fall.

peace...

I wonder if folks even realize how crazy it is right now.

No Sir!!!

i case anyone hasn't figured this out yet...

if the economy is good...
the partisans in power take credit
the partisans out of power say the president has nothing to do with the economy

if the economy is bad...
the partisans in power say the president has nothing to do with the economy
the partisans out of power blame the president

if anyone wants any other lessons, contact my help line at 1-800-PARTISANPOLITICALGAMES
Exactly!

20% Interest Rates...

Misery Index.

peace...

I was partially taking you seriously until this post. A bump in the road? Lol

Record breaking negatives and its just a bump in the road?

Compared to 11% unemployment, 20% Interest Rates and Inflation?... Yeah, we are WAY better off as a Country in this Correction that the 78-83 Correction.

Stop Crying... Corrections happen.

Next time, Plan for it. They happen about ever 30 years. :thup:

This is the Boomer Correction.

The last was the WWII Gen Correction.

Prior to that was the End of the 40's.

In between Recessions happen.

Get a Helmet and sell your Gold. :thup:

peace...

Stop it.

peace...

I wonder if folks even realize how crazy it is right now. We used to complain about 5% unemployment.

What's crazy about it?

People are saying 8.3's a bullshit number because this class and that class are not being counted. Hence, it's actually higher.

People said 5% was a bullshit number because this class and that class are not being counted. Hence, it's actually higher.

I don't see any irony, it's a very general (and true) observation.

peace...

Driving a truck does not make you an economist.

But seeing certain trends in your industry and it's correlation with the economy in general gives one a pretty good idea. I felt that economic meltdown and mortgage meltdown a month or so before it happened...............business just pretty much ceased to happen in the "busy season".

Stop it.

peace...

What's crazy about it?

People are saying 8.3's a bullshit number because this class and that class are not being counted. Hence, it's actually higher.

People said 5% was a bullshit number because this class and that class are not being counted. Hence, it's actually higher.

I don't see any irony, it's a very general (and true) observation.

It's Absolutely True.

the Left did to Bush what the Right is doing to Obama.

We use a Consistent Standard when Reporting unemployment.

Partisans want to look at a different Standard when they want the other Party to look bad.

Talk to me in July.

I'll be here.

peace...

peace...

I have NEVER said he was Responsible.

That's Idiotic.

He took the oath in a month that saw 800,000 jobs lost and in a year the Unemployment rate went from 5% to 8% as he took that oath.

Those on the Right that Blame Obama for this Correction are Patently Dishonest.

As are those on the Left who Blame Bush.

peace...

I wasn't referring to you specifically, I was making an observation.

Forum List

Back