And they thought they knew me

I was always told that it was better to give then to receive. I will agree with that on some levels. But for the most part who ever invented that never gave anything to anyone or they would have known better then to spout such foolishness.

It is better to give to those who appreciate and to receive from those who think.

I have learned a thing. I always give more and better then I receive, and most of them don't even deserve half of that.

welcome Syrenn....are you going or have gone to St Monica College?.....

I was always told that it was better to give then to receive. I will agree with that on some levels. But for the most part who ever invented that never gave anything to anyone or they would have known better then to spout such foolishness.

It is better to give to those who appreciate and to receive from those who think.

I have learned a thing. I always give more and better then I receive, and most of them don't even deserve half of that.

welcome Syrenn....are you going or have gone to St Monica College?.....

Yes, that is my OP. AND you have lost me. First you ask about Mcgill and now St Monica? How about you try asking what you want to know in plain english?

There is a quote I have lived by all my life and it appears that you also understand: "It takes far more courage to go against custom than to go against the law."

*Welcome syrenn!*

Aqua*

There is a quote I have lived by all my life and it appears that you also understand: "It takes far more courage to go against custom than to go against the law."

*Welcome syrenn!*
Aqua*

Courage I've got, in spades. It also makes you stronger, swimming against the current.

Thank you

Yes, that is my OP. AND you have lost me. First you ask about Mcgill and now St Monica? How about you try asking what you want to know in plain english?

im sorry Syrenn ....i thought i had erased the Mcgill post...you must have grabbed it just before i pulled it.....i had meant to say Santa Monica.....McGILL was a mistake....i was going by your latin thingy ......."Emitte lucem et veritatem".....

Forum List

Back