And they thought they knew me

Ok, so I just read your welcome thread. Seems that some people overreacted just a wee bit to your usuing blue font.

Anyway, it was an interesting thread.

LOL.... and that is one of the reasons.... i kept on using it!

Ok, so I just read your welcome thread. Seems that some people overreacted just a wee bit to your usuing blue font.

Good for you.

I joined here 2 days ago and fell in love with this forum.

Then I was banned. So I emailed the webbie. He reinstated me.

Then I was banned again. And I emailed him again.

Seems that because I work for the man (Very very large Health Care provider) and others who have spammed this board have the same IP address, I was getting automatically banned.

He fixed it, so I give Kudos to him.

Just thought I'd share that on your intro thread.....I don't usually start too many threads.

Sy's good peeps...I just luvz her to pieces! ♥
And, if she ever stopped using her blue font, I'd seriously be worried that something wasn't quite right in her world...:neutral:

lol... well ya cant say i did not live up to my intro or did not warn ya all!!! I give better then i get.....in just about everything.

:tongue:

I have to laugh cuz those complaining about blue font have blue font names if they are a mod.

2hov7n9.jpg

Sy's good peeps...I just luvz her to pieces! ♥
And, if she ever stopped using her blue font, I'd seriously be worried that something wasn't quite right in her world...:neutral:

lol... well ya cant say i did not live up to my intro or did not warn ya all!!! I give better then i get.....in just about everything.

:tongue:

I'll take that bet

:eusa_drool:

Good for you.

I joined here 2 days ago and fell in love with this forum.

Then I was banned. So I emailed the webbie. He reinstated me.

Then I was banned again. And I emailed him again.

Seems that because I work for the man (Very very large Health Care provider) and others who have spammed this board have the same IP address, I was getting automatically banned.

He fixed it, so I give Kudos to him.

Just thought I'd share that on your intro thread.....I don't usually start too many threads.

You disapperated again.

:eusa_eh:

Where are you guys seeing blue font? All I see that is blue is the mods nics.

Syrenn's writing is blue but I'm not sure why that would be a problem. Thank goodness I don't bold or I'd really be in trouble, LOL.

when i first came on there was another poster who posted in blue book antiqua

And she was pretty far out there.

Forum List

Back