And they thought they knew me

Well..It seems we agree.. therefore you must be rather smart..

I give and I get but mostly I give..

Welcome to the Board.. your avatar is enchanting...:eusa_angel:

Thank you.

No, I've not broken up with anyone. Introductions are supposed to be a bit about ourselves, this is one.

The F with the blue is because I like blue. It is a standard VBulletin application. If you dont like it I would suggest you also use another VBulletin option blocking me so you wont be so offended by personal style in the future.

There is your answer, you have it for yourself. I am not everyone else. :lol::lol::lol::lol: I could type in black but why? Is there something in the TOS that I may have missed about blue? Typing in black is actually lazy, there is no thought to it.

Thank you Lumpy 1. I am always amazed at how threatening non conformity is to some.

If that assumption gives you comfort...

Welcome.

I too give then receive. I like it when I get back more than I give.

Thank you.

Great. Another watch me expand three sentences into two pages type. :rolleyes:

Come on, Gunny. She was quoting four different posters...gotta separate them a bit with some blue type.

Welcome. Your shade of blue is a good shade, the other shade of blue . . . .not so much, imo.

One of the funnest ways to give is when it's
an unexpected surprise! for the receiver.

Purple is my least favorite color.

Come on, Gunny. She was quoting four different posters...gotta separate them a bit with some blue type.

Thank you for pointing out that I was responding to several people. And while we are on the subject of blue,that is a lovely sig you have that shows in blue as well.

VD.jpg

WELCOME , SPREAD THE GOOD WORD

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Welcome to the board. I am new here myself, so you are my first welcome. I do like your style, even if your Latin is questionable.

Thank you.

No, I've not broken up with anyone. Introductions are supposed to be a bit about ourselves, this is one.

The F with the blue is because I like blue. It is a standard VBulletin application. If you dont like it I would suggest you also use another VBulletin option blocking me so you wont be so offended by personal style in the future.

There is your answer, you have it for yourself. I am not everyone else. :lol::lol::lol::lol: I could type in black but why? Is there something in the TOS that I may have missed about blue? Typing in black is actually lazy, there is no thought to it.

Thank you Lumpy 1. I am always amazed at how threatening non conformity is to some.

Thank you.

:eusa_shhh: They might accuse you of having a low self esteem.

I have none.:(

:lol:

welcome. use whatever color you like especially if it's one that will give thin-skinned members with low self esteem an excuse to project the denial of their inadequacies at you.

I hadn't realized that we needed your permission to post in other colors! My bad.

Still, I can live with color - it's the BIG font that really irritates.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Weak.:eusa_hand:

FTR, I don't have a problem with the color she has chosen to use. Blue is not considered an inflammatory color.

I hadn't realized that we needed your permission to post in other colors! My bad.

I am in total agreement, I need no one's permission to use color, font, or size.

Interesting California girl that you don't like BIG as your sig is rather large itself. Quite irritating don't you think?

I am in total agreement, I need no one's permission to use color, font, or size.

Interesting California girl that you don't like BIG as your sig is rather large itself. Quite irritating don't you think?

As a matter of fact, you might not want to push that first sentence.

As a matter of fact, you might not want to push that first sentence.

This thread needs Octopron.

Forum List

Back