And They Condemn Israel

Perhaps the most common theme here in one form or another from the Pali supporters is in regard to Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. Over & over again we see their posts regarding Israel's inhumane endless abuses. And yet has anyone ever seen a single Pali supporter complaint against the surrounding Arab country treatment of Palestinians? I for one blame Israel for their Zionist treatment of Palestinians with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions that only result in more Palestinian hatred & attacks on Israel, the latest being rocket missiles for a thank you. And I for one sure hope Israel will end this Zionist agenda & start treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Pali's are so accustomed to --- and so well deserve. Between Israeli's & Palestinians, LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Arab discrimination and abuse against Palestinians since 1948 ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

assad the dog bombed the living crap out of the fakestinians in latakia and yarmouk during his war the past few years - but of course, since no jews were involved the mass media mostly ignored it.

Palestinian refugees killed in Syria's Khan Eshieh camp

'Yarmouk is being annihilated': Palestinians in Syria are left to their fate

Idiot claims that media is ignoring something that has nothing to do with the I/P section, then posts news articles about the event. You can't make this stuff up.

Perhaps the most common theme here in one form or another from the Pali supporters is in regard to Israel's treatment of the Palestinians. Over & over again we see their posts regarding Israel's inhumane endless abuses. And yet has anyone ever seen a single Pali supporter complaint against the surrounding Arab country treatment of Palestinians? I for one blame Israel for their Zionist treatment of Palestinians with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions that only result in more Palestinian hatred & attacks on Israel, the latest being rocket missiles for a thank you. And I for one sure hope Israel will end this Zionist agenda & start treating the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Pali's are so accustomed to --- and so well deserve. Between Israeli's & Palestinians, LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Arab discrimination and abuse against Palestinians since 1948 ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Elder of Ziyon. A very neutral publication no less. LOL
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Elder of Ziyon. A very neutral publication no less. LOL
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

And yet another BRILLIANT reply by LA RAM FAN. How does he do it folks?

Forum List

Back