Also indicted, Walt Nauta.
A co-conspirator?
'Body-man'. Valet. Go-fer.
Rich? Can we doubt it?
Will he flip on his boss?
Or go to prison for 20?
The cake bakes. No?
Yet another life destroyed by Trump.

True, Nauta has only himself to blame, he alone is responsible for his actions.

But it’s nonetheless an example of how toxic Trump clearly is, how everything associated with Trump is ultimately destroyed.

Did he smas them with a hammer? Bleach them,
Well the evidence doesn't show he did those things, but it seems he did participate in hiding doccuments and then lying about it. Here's something yo don't seem to understand. I know you think Hillary got away with something. I disagree with that, but if she got away with something or not, it doesn't matter. Trump is charged with his crimes. Anything Hillary did or didn't do doesn't matter.

Also indicted, Walt Nauta.
A co-conspirator?
'Body-man'. Valet. Go-fer.
Rich? Can we doubt it?
Will he flip on his boss?
Or go to prison for 20?
The cake bakes. No?

Watch Walt Nauta. IMO

"Walt Nauta, the only other person indicted along with former President Donald J. Trump, has been serving as his
personal aide after previously working for him in the White House.
A native of Guam......Mr. Trump and Mr. Nauta forged a bond during the Trump administration, and when the term
ended, Mr. Nauta retired and went to go work for Mr. Trump personally.

He was one of the very few members of Mr. Trump’s post-presidential office when Mr. Trump first returned to private life

at his club, Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Fla. There, Mr. Nauta resumed the kind of personal chores that he had helped
Mr. Trump with while he was president.

But he attracted the attention of the government for his appearance on security camera footage from the club, which was
subpoenaed by prosecutors, moving boxes in and out of a basement storage room after a grand jury subpoena.
In interviews with government officials, according to the indictment, he gave false testimony about whether he had moved
boxes to Mr. Trump’s residence earlier in the year. In reality, according to the indictment, Mr. Nauta brought several boxes

to Mr. Trump’s residence from the storage room at a time when National Archives officials were seeking the return of presidential
material, but he told investigators he didn’t."

As with the Hillary Hoax-inspired FBI 'Russian Collusion' failed coup attempt, the DOJ is desperately casting a wide net in an attempt to intimidate and scare people into testify against Trump....

....proving they are having to try this old, failed tactic again because, again, they don't have shit on Trump ... again.

Their case is so weak they are having to rely on threats and intimidation in hopes of getting a witness.

:auiqs.jpg:

....proving they are having to try this old, failed tactic again because, again, they don't have shit on Trump ... again. Their case is so weak they are having to rely on threats and intimidation in hopes of getting a witness.

I respectfully demur.
"Failed tactic" is used innumerable times everyday as a wide array of law enforcement agencies seek to propel testimony from know witnesses or participants in crimes under investigation. It is a useful and ofttimes productive tactic to make a case strong enough to withstand the scrutiny of defense lawyers, judges, and juries.

And then, "don't have sh*t on Trump"?
I dunno about that.
Reportage after reportage describes a crowd of experienced legal practitioners, scholars, and former prosecutors who state that the extensiveness and the detail of the 40+ page indictment indicates to them that Don Trump is in some legal jeopardy here. THAT seems more credible to my avatar than an anonymous opinion posted on a social media site that there is no case against Trump.

IMHO

Well the evidence doesn't show he did those things, but it seems he did participate in hiding doccuments and then lying about it. Here's something yo don't seem to understand. I know you think Hillary got away with something. I disagree with that, but if she got away with something or not, it doesn't matter. Trump is charged with his crimes. Anything Hillary did or didn't do doesn't matter.
It never seems to matter when a democrat does it.

Well, you know, hiding the evidence from the FBI is usually frowned upon.
Nauta knew what was in those boxes? Hiding where, in plain sight? The FBI raid didn't say that any boxes were hidden.
Trump already said he didn't go thru all the 50 or so boxes to separate out his personal papers from classified docs.

Guess how Nauta will testify?

355134631_2566388326841458_79692826280424986_n.jpg

You know. You all should really start marking index cards for your outrage. In one week you are howling about some DA who is downgrading gun charges and plea bargaining gang bangers back out on the street. The next you are saying that such things just don’t happen.

Look at Agnew.

Sandy Berger.

Plea bargains happen all the time. 97% of criminal cases are settled by plea bargains.

Do a little to get rid of a lot.

Don't know anyone who says "they just don't happen", I'm saying in some cases it should never happen. Lawyers, police officers and career criminals should be held to a higher standard. No deals. The crackhead fits two of those categories, he's used up his quota of breaks.

Nauta GJ testimony was clear that he knew he was moving sensitive stuff but lied about it.

Five years if he stonewalls.

He won't. He will flip.

No he won't. Nobody has ever flipped on Trump. It is either fear or worship, but for whatever reason nobody ever does

Forum List

Back