Also indicted, Walt Nauta.
A co-conspirator?
'Body-man'. Valet. Go-fer.
Rich? Can we doubt it?
Will he flip on his boss?
Or go to prison for 20?
The cake bakes. No?

Watch Walt Nauta. IMO

"Walt Nauta, the only other person indicted along with former President Donald J. Trump, has been serving as his
personal aide after previously working for him in the White House.
A native of Guam......Mr. Trump and Mr. Nauta forged a bond during the Trump administration, and when the term
ended, Mr. Nauta retired and went to go work for Mr. Trump personally.

He was one of the very few members of Mr. Trump’s post-presidential office when Mr. Trump first returned to private life
at his club, Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Fla. There, Mr. Nauta resumed the kind of personal chores that he had helped
Mr. Trump with while he was president.

But he attracted the attention of the government for his appearance on security camera footage from the club, which was
subpoenaed by prosecutors, moving boxes in and out of a basement storage room after a grand jury subpoena.
In interviews with government officials, according to the indictment, he gave false testimony about whether he had moved
boxes to Mr. Trump’s residence earlier in the year. In reality, according to the indictment, Mr. Nauta brought several boxes
to Mr. Trump’s residence from the storage room at a time when National Archives officials were seeking the return of presidential
material, but he told investigators he didn’t."

I was always always an Ollie North fan because he never flopped, oh, and of course he is a Marine, but he stayed faithful. Course his POTUS had some character, honor, and military bearing, none of which Trump even understands. I hope Trump doesn't hang Nauta out to dry, but we all know he will. Trump is not even close to an honorable man.

Moving boxes. Video shows it.
Ordered to do so? Likely.
Lied about it.
To the FBI.
Uh-oh.

I ain't a prosecutor. Hell, I ain't even a lawyer. But....
But......the gofer was indicted for a reason other than his strong back.
Was he just a feng shui fan? A neat freak?
Or....did someone order him to oil-up up his hand cart?
Who?

Watch Walt Nauta.

He's 'flip' material.
IMHO

Moving boxes. Video shows it.
Ordered to do so? Likely.
Lied about it.
To the FBI.
Uh-oh.

I ain't a prosecutor. Hell, I ain't even a lawyer. But....
But......the gofer was indicted for a reason other than his strong back.
Was he just a feng shui fan? A neat freak?
Or....did someone order him to oil-up up his hand cart?
Who?

Watch Walt Nauta.

He's 'flip' material.
IMHO
I still find these situations kinda sad, the guy probably knew he was doing wrong, but he thought it was for the greater good. Trump corrupts everything he contacts completely. He just does.

From what I understand, Trump's lawyers were not allowed to use "atty-client" privilege?!
So the judge might toss the indictments.
Considering the politics, the judge might toss the indictment
Considering Trump, the judge might just have him pay the fines to settle the case.

Forum List

Back