And the Darwin Award goes to...

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
A man dressed in a military-style “Ghillie suit” who was attempting to provoke a Bigfoot sighting was struck by two vehicles and killed on U.S. 93 South of Kalispell Sunday night.

“He was trying to make people think he was Sasquatch so people would call in a Sasquatch sighting,” Montana Highway Patrol Trooper Jim Schneider said. “You can’t make it up. I haven’t seen or heard of anything like this before. Obviously, his suit made it difficult for people to see him.”

The Flathead County Sheriff’s Office identified the man as Randy Lee Tenley, 44, of Kalispell...

...“Alcohol may have been a factor,” Schneider said.

Sasquatch stunt takes a tragic turn - Daily Inter Lake: Local/Montana

I don't know how Flathead Deputy sheriffs investigate a death but it seems to me that a person who pretended to be Bigfoot would dress like freaking Bigfoot instead of dressing like a Military sniper.

I don't know how Flathead Deputy sheriffs investigate a death but it seems to me that a person who pretended to be Bigfoot would dress like freaking Bigfoot instead of dressing like a Military sniper.

"Alcohol may have been a factor..."

The dead guy is a sniper. Sasquach is a furry ape. If you can't tell the difference it's not a good idea to visit a Military sniper school.

Holy Sh*t it's a Bigfoot! :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEsjvZFWg-o&feature=relmfu]SCARY HOME INVASION CAUGHT ON VIDEO - YouTube[/ame]

I look for a bit more creativity from true Darwin aspirants, and for me the combination of stupid and alcohol pretty much cancels any serious consideration for bestowing the coveted award.

Forum List

Back