Opinions Dont Matter

gkjpalmer

Aug 14, 2012
I look through all the views stated around here.
Some I agree with, some I dont.
But step back a moment.
Irrespective of any of our views, efforts are underway in America to make voting more difficult.

You or I may not be impacted by these efforts at this point, some may even support these measures at this time. But who says it stops there?

The RIGHT to vote is what MADE this Country unique on Gods earth for all of mankind. And now it's being tinkered with by people who....run for office and want to rule?

But step back a moment.
Irrespective of any of our views, efforts are underway in America to make voting more difficult.

You or I may not be impacted by these efforts at this point, some may even support these measures at this time. But who says it stops there?

The RIGHT to vote is what MADE this Country unique on Gods earth for all of mankind. And now it's being tinkered with by people who....run for office and want to rule?

ACORN tinkered with the right to vote by registering dead people and voting in their place. The "new black panthers" tinkered with the right to vote by posting thugs armed with billy clubs and dressed like storm troopers in front of at least one polling place and the people who seem to want to rule declined to prosecute. Virginia and a lot of other states have had a voter I.D. law for years and it works just fine.

I'm not interested in leading "puny mortals," but don't worry, you still have the right to vote.

Next time your eating at Joes, bite me and choke on the patisan crap you obviously eat and regurgitate.

But step back a moment.

Yup, we just shouldnt mess with the vote early often system we have in place.

Leagally registering people to vote is in no way reducing the right to vote

Fraud and the tactics you presented are illegal impediments to free and open elections and will, and should, be prosecuted, but how can you compare Acorn and the new black panthers to the role of State and Federal Government?

Because of Acorn and TNBP, we should support State sponsered impediments?

Which is more important, who wins a current election or your right to vote?

A fair number of us think most politicians are self motivated crooks on all sides.

And now those same"Crooks" want to make voting harder and your all set with that?

Forum List

Back