And so it begins. 2 black teens in Sanford FL attacks and almost kills a 50 year old

Zimmerman was exempted the second he pursued Martin. There was no imminent threat.

Using your logic, a rapist who pursues a woman and then shoots her when she fights back, shouldn't be arrested.

Compare apples to apples or dont compare at all.

Now...before I go on....I dont have nearly enough information to determine if the shooting was justified or not....I am not on either side of the fence ion this...and no one should be.

That being said...back to apples to apples...

What WOULD have been a proper analogy....and using YOUR quote....

"Using your logic, a person who pursues someone they beleive raped someone then shoots that person when that person fights back, shouldn't be arrested"

But for some reason you have opted to cvompare Zimmerman to a rapist.

That is immature and not the American way.

Zimmerman's pursuit of an innocent kid wasn't lawful either. The kid wasn't doing anything wrong. Martin had no way of knowing whether or not Zimmerman was there to rape him so he had every right to fight back.

Stand your ground was not meant for people to chase down someone simply for walking while black in your neighborhood. Stand your ground doesn't apply.

Usually I would agree with that notion. But what was Martin doing in a gated community?

I used to have a condo in a gated community - there was only one entrance and exit in the entire community.....

Why the hell was Martin in a neighborhood that had only one way in and one way out????

I would love to know what Martin was doing in a gated community anyways....

If he knew someone who lived in that gated community that would be one thing but he obviously didn't.

Those communities have one exit and entrance and are "gated" - hence gated community...

yet it was reported that he was simply walking back to his dad's home....and no one asked "what shortcut was he taking"

Now...I have no idea what shortcut he was taking...when I was younger, I ran through the backyards of many...so he very well may havge been doing that

But where is the investigative reporting showing how going through that gated community lends itself to a legit shortcut to his dads home?

and this wouldnt be a racial issue if NBC news did not edit out parts of the 911 call.

If anything, it would be a discussion of vigilanteism.

But who cares about that.

Nope, sorry, but it would still be a racial issue. Zimmerman's habit of calling 9/11 for people who were "walking while black" made it racial...that and his calling Martin a "fucking coon" pushed it over into the racial as well.

LMFAO....

you fall for it...
It was analyzed over and over and they do njot hear him saying "fucking coon"....they think it may be him saying "what the fuck ius he doing"....but they cant be sure....bvut they have pretty much eliminated "fucking coon"...but I guess you got the tape of the call and figured out what he said.

Secondly...he NEVER said he was black unprompted...the 911 operator asked:

Is he white, hispanic or black and he said he thinks he is black.

But that means he is a racist.

You truly are warped and EXACTLY what the media hopes for.

"these guys always get away" Who are "these guys"?
Do you have a link for who "they" were claiming he said "what the fuck is he doing"? Zimmerman called 9/11 almost 50 times for people walking through the neighborhood, including a 7-9 year old child whose only crime was being black.

He's a vigilante and needs to be charged soon. The longer he remains free, the more anger will grow.

If he knew someone who lived in that gated community that would be one thing but he obviously didn't.

Those communities have one exit and entrance and are "gated" - hence gated community...
:rolleyes:

The fiancee of Martin's father lives there. Mr. Martin and Trayvon were visiting her at the time.

Sheesh........

Compare apples to apples or dont compare at all.

Now...before I go on....I dont have nearly enough information to determine if the shooting was justified or not....I am not on either side of the fence ion this...and no one should be.

That being said...back to apples to apples...

What WOULD have been a proper analogy....and using YOUR quote....

"Using your logic, a person who pursues someone they beleive raped someone then shoots that person when that person fights back, shouldn't be arrested"

But for some reason you have opted to cvompare Zimmerman to a rapist.

That is immature and not the American way.
how do you know there was only one way in and one way out?
Kids cut holes in fences all the time to make for shortcuts.
Zimmerman's pursuit of an innocent kid wasn't lawful either. The kid wasn't doing anything wrong. Martin had no way of knowing whether or not Zimmerman was there to rape him so he had every right to fight back.

Stand your ground was not meant for people to chase down someone simply for walking while black in your neighborhood. Stand your ground doesn't apply.

Usually I would agree with that notion. But what was Martin doing in a gated community?

I used to have a condo in a gated community - there was only one entrance and exit in the entire community.....

Why the hell was Martin in a neighborhood that had only one way in and one way out????

Hoiw do you know there was only one way in and one way out?

Kids cut holes in fences all the time to make shortcuts.

You can quote the part of the law that exempts Zimmerman, right?

How about a quote from the moron that signed the bill into law?

Jeb Bush: 'Stand Your Ground' Doesn't Apply in Trayvon Case
I asked for the actual law.

You DO know that what any lawmaker says AFTER the law is passed is just wind from a politician. That's all it is. It has nothing to do with the LAW and has zero probative value.

Now, you will quote the LAW that exempts Zimmerman, right? That's what you claimed, so I would like to see the law that exempts him from being covered.

TIA.

The article cited quoted the law you moron.

They were arrested and will be tried for their crimes, as is proper. Zimmerman has not been, and may well not be. And you wingnuts are cheering for that injustice.

Please if you can't see the difference then you're as dumb as a box of rocks!

Nope, sorry, but it would still be a racial issue. Zimmerman's habit of calling 9/11 for people who were "walking while black" made it racial...that and his calling Martin a "fucking coon" pushed it over into the racial as well.

LMFAO....

you fall for it...
It was analyzed over and over and they do njot hear him saying "fucking coon"....they think it may be him saying "what the fuck ius he doing"....but they cant be sure....bvut they have pretty much eliminated "fucking coon"...but I guess you got the tape of the call and figured out what he said.

Do you have a link for who "they" were claiming he said "what the fuck is he doing"? Zimmerman called 9/11 almost 50 times for people walking through the neighborhood, including a 7-9 year old child whose only crime was being black.

He's a vigilante and needs to be charged soon. The longer he remains free, the more anger will grow.

I have not "cleared" Zimmerman at all. Bu8t I have not convicted him either.

It is a crime being black? Why would you say that?

A neighborhood watchman seeing ANY KID 7-9 walking in a gated community at night should call 911.....a lot better than approaching a kid and scaring the shit out of him.

Look...whatever....you have no evidence....only speculation...yet you convicted this guy.

Hope that makes you feel American.

How about a quote from the moron that signed the bill into law?

Jeb Bush: 'Stand Your Ground' Doesn't Apply in Trayvon Case
I asked for the actual law.

You DO know that what any lawmaker says AFTER the law is passed is just wind from a politician. That's all it is. It has nothing to do with the LAW and has zero probative value.

Now, you will quote the LAW that exempts Zimmerman, right? That's what you claimed, so I would like to see the law that exempts him from being covered.

TIA.

The article cited quoted the law you moron.
It sure did. And nothing in the LAW exempts Zimmerman from it. And just because some writer says he is exempt, doesn't mean the LAW says he is exempt. The media is not the LAW.

Moron.

Last edited:
Without the media, Zimmerman would have gotten away with murder. He may well do that yet. But the whole nation will know about it and understand the reason.

Because of the media he might be arrested and put in jail for a murder he didn't commit!

LMFAO....

you fall for it...

I have not "cleared" Zimmerman at all. Bu8t I have not convicted him either.

It is a crime being black? Why would you say that?

A neighborhood watchman seeing ANY KID 7-9 walking in a gated community at night should call 911.....a lot better than approaching a kid and scaring the shit out of him.

Look...whatever....you have no evidence....only speculation...yet you convicted this guy.

Hope that makes you feel American.
Never mind that the community itself has a lot of Blacks living there.

But, we just HAVE to assume that everytime Zimmerman calls on a suspicious kid, that he is calling because they are Black.

So the press says, so it must be.

yet it was reported that he was simply walking back to his dad's home....and no one asked "what shortcut was he taking"

Now...I have no idea what shortcut he was taking...when I was younger, I ran through the backyards of many...so he very well may havge been doing that

But where is the investigative reporting showing how going through that gated community lends itself to a legit shortcut to his dads home?

When I was a kid I used to cut through yards all the time - but they weren't in gated communities.

Most gated communities have gigantic concrete walls or gates surrounding the entire community... Some even have guards posted at the entrance..

If Martin had no logical reason to be there it just adds credence to Zimmermans story..

Not to mention Zimmerman claimed that Martin was "going house to house."

How is it that ya'll don't get that no one would know who Zimmerman or Martin were if Zimmerman had simply been arrested...

Zimmerman and Martin were at least a one on one.. these cowardly thugs beat down an old man with a fucking hammer and you didin't even blink,, just had to get YOUR talking point out.

But Martin, being followed by a stranger has no right to feel threatened and act out of self preservation?

Oh... that's right... he "looked" suspicious.... black and wearing a hoodie.

The bottom line is that Zimmerman ignored police orders not to follow the kid, he ranted on the phone that "these (censored) get away with this all the time"(or something very close to that), and he followed and stalked what turned out to be a scared and INNOCENT kid with a bag of skittles.

But Zimmerman is the victim.... I love the mindset of the right.

how do you know there was only one way in and one way out?
Kids cut holes in fences all the time to make for shortcuts.

You clearly have never been to, or have seen a gated community.

You clearly don't know the point of a gated community...

If Zimmerman disobeyed a police order not to follow Martin, that is probably an unlawful act in Florida.

If so then the stand your ground law doesn't apply:

2) The presumption set forth in subsection (1) does not apply if:

(c) The person who uses defensive force is engaged in an unlawful activity or is using the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle to further an unlawful activity;

What does Florida

He was told not to follow him.
Zimmerman claims he did not follow him once the 911 operator told him not to.

Maybe he did and maybe he didnt.

How do you know as fact that he continued to follow him?

The funny thing is, keep the story exactly the same but if Trayvon Martin was white, liberals would view half hispanic Zimmerman as the victim of being attacked for his race. I've never understood the white guilt so many ppl have.

You clearly have never been to, or have seen a gated community.

You clearly don't know the point of a gated community...
Actually, I have......there are gated coimmunities all over Florida...my in laws live in one....and yes...they have 8 foot concrete walls along the main road...used primarily as sound and privacy barriers.....and they have chain link fences along the opposite perimeter line tyhat butts up agains a protected wildlife area.

But as I said earlier.....we have all of these newsd outlets reportiung on every little thing about this case....yet not ONE has looked to see if there is a breach in the community perimeter that would prove as evidence that he was using a shortcut?

this thread is about an old man who was beaten with a fucking hammer by two black cowardly thugs I guess as payback for Martin,, thanks the the race baiters and the media another innocent has lost his life.. does this make the black community feel better? or will they need more?

If Zimmerman disobeyed a police order not to follow Martin, that is probably an unlawful act in Florida.

If so then the stand your ground law doesn't apply:

2) The presumption set forth in subsection (1) does not apply if:

(c) The person who uses defensive force is engaged in an unlawful activity or is using the dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle to further an unlawful activity;

What does Florida

He was told not to follow him.
Zimmerman claims he did not follow him once the 911 operator told him not to.

Maybe he did and maybe he didnt.

How do you know as fact that he continued to follow him?

You know, I put the word 'IF' in that post intentionally to not have to deal with some idiot who was going to accuse me of assuming as fact something I didn't know as fact.

A lot of good that did me.

Forum List

Back