Bystander Effect - Only Person who helps the White Girl - Black Men

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
With all the racial tension running high because of the race hustlers exploiting the Martin/Zimmerman incident. It's great to see people of different races coming to the aid of others.

This clips is an experiment of the bystander effect. It tests people who see an incident and do nothing. In this case there is an obvious child abduction going on. All the white people just walk by and do nothing while this poor white girl is getting abducted and screaming for help. Who eventually comes to her aid - TWO BLACK MEN!!!

Bravo to these guys! They didn't see race, they saw a child in danger!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1_JMPYxIzg]Bystander Child Abduction.mpg - YouTube[/ame]

Actually, it was three. 3 black guys and an hispanic who stopped his truck and got out to assist the two black guys.

All three.... real Americans.

Everyone who walked away.... not so much.

Actually, it was three. 3 black guys and an hispanic who stopped his truck and got out to assist the two black guys.

I'm glad the three helped the child.

With all the racial tension running high because of the race hustlers exploiting the Martin/Zimmerman incident. It's great to see people of different races coming to the aid of others.

This clips is an experiment of the bystander effect. It tests people who see an incident and do nothing. In this case there is an obvious child abduction going on. All the white people just walk by and do nothing while this poor white girl is getting abducted and screaming for help. Who eventually comes to her aid - TWO BLACK MEN!!!

Bystander Child Abduction.mpg - YouTube

Those men are stand up guys, I applaude them.:clap2:

Bystander Child Abduction.mpg - YouTube

Those men are stand up guys, I applaude them.:clap2:

Not much feedback about this reported crime, and the MEN who stopped it.

CANADA 2.3 % BLACK ?

NEVER HAD ( SLAVERY ) ?

WHERE IS THE MOST VIOLENT CRIME ?

Suspect arrested in

What does this have to do with them the men who helped stopped the possible abduction of a child? Are you what is termed a "troll" GUNSIDEAUG?

Gunsideaug is a bitch ass punk, if he was there when the girl got abducted he would look the other way and pretend he didn't see anything.:doubt:

CANADA 2.3 % BLACK ?

NEVER HAD ( SLAVERY ) ?

WHERE IS THE MOST VIOLENT CRIME ?

Suspect arrested in

What does this have to do with them the men who helped stopped the possible abduction of a child? Are you what is termed a "troll" GUNSIDEAUG?

Gunsideaug is a bitch ass punk, if he was there when the girl got abducted he would look the other way and pretend he didn't see anything.:doubt:

Is he a "troll"? All I see are black crime stats in GUNSIDEAUG's posts?

Is he a "troll"? All I see are black crime stats in GUNSIDEAUG's posts?

I don't know what he is but he is definently a punk ass bitch.

Anyone who could see such a thing happen and just walk on by are dinks. Not good for anything... not good for breeding and not good enough to butcher and eat. 20 years as a cop and I've NEVER understood those who could see something happen and just ignore it... at the very, very least a call to 911 is in order.

Dinks...

I will admit it choked me up. I was shocked to see all the white people just letting a girl get abducted and then the 3 guys of different races coming to her defense.

Anyone who could see such a thing happen and just walk on by are dinks. Not good for anything... not good for breeding and not good enough to butcher and eat. 20 years as a cop and I've NEVER understood those who could see something happen and just ignore it... at the very, very least a call to 911 is in order.

Dinks...

Kitty Genovese was a well known example. But helping STOP a possible crime isn't as interesting to many as crimes committed.

I will admit it choked me up. I was shocked to see all the white people just letting a girl get abducted and then the 3 guys of different races coming to her defense.

It was great seeing the first two men RUN to take action, and the third man join in after so many had "walked on by".

Forum List

Back