And so it begins. 2 black teens in Sanford FL attacks and almost kills a 50 year old

But Martin, being followed by a stranger has no right to feel threatened and act out of self preservation?

Oh... that's right... he "looked" suspicious.... black and wearing a hoodie.

The bottom line is that Zimmerman ignored police orders not to follow the kid, he ranted on the phone that "these (censored) get away with this all the time"(or something very close to that), and he followed and stalked what turned out to be a scared and INNOCENT kid with a bag of skittles.

But Zimmerman is the victim.... I love the mindset of the right.

The biggest question is weather or not Zimmerman had the legal right to shoot Martin...

I don't think Zimmerman should have been following Martin whatsoever, but following a person isn't a crime...
In reality all the evidence supports Zimmermans claims...

And a scared kid who is being followed by a stranger in a world full of child abductees, pedophiles and other criminals isn't a case for his own self defense?

it is....

Do you know that was what happened?

Perhpas you can tell me....

Why are so many people hopinbg that this kid was an innocent kid who lost his life to a racist?

What would make you feel. better?

Finding out an innocent kid lost his lifge to a racist?

Or

Finding out that he was up to no good and was actually the one who attacked Zimmerman and lost his life due to Zimmerman rightfully feeling his life was in danger?

What do you prefer to be the outcome of the investigation

this thread is about an old man who was beaten with a fucking hammer by two black cowardly thugs I guess as payback for Martin,, thanks the the race baiters and the media another innocent has lost his life.. does this make the black community feel better? or will they need more?
Exactly. THAT is the topic

But, we don't know if the race baiting was the motive for these two black kids to brutally beat the white guy.

Of course it is.....

The NBP have been telling blacks to "act out" - so has Jesse and Al..

Besides how often do you see white teenagers beating elderly black people with hammers in the proximity of an area where a white kid was allegedly murdered, a few days after white activists called for white activism???

2+2=4

I agree.

He was told not to follow him.
Zimmerman claims he did not follow him once the 911 operator told him not to.

Maybe he did and maybe he didnt.

How do you know as fact that he continued to follow him?
First of all, what 911 operators say are not police orders. There is no legal obligation to follow suggestions, orders, or anything else a 911 operator says (other than what a court orders, such as stop calling with false or frivolous calls). It there were any legal obligation, a lot of folks would NEVER call 911 and put themselves immediately in a legally liable situation.

Secondly, the 911 operator did not tell or "order" Zimmerman not to follow:

911: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah.

911: OK. We don't need you to do that.​

So... ignoring orders from a 911 operator... Dispatcher... Trained personnel, and stalking a young black kid in a hoodie is A-OK with you?

What stalking?

And, yes, folks can ignore what 911 operators say. There is no law that binds them. And, that's an IF the suggestion was ignored.

It wasn't an "order", either.

He was told not to follow him.
Zimmerman claims he did not follow him once the 911 operator told him not to.

Maybe he did and maybe he didnt.

How do you know as fact that he continued to follow him?
First of all, what 911 operators say are not police orders. There is no legal obligation to follow suggestions, orders, or anything else a 911 operator says (other than what a court orders, such as stop calling with false or frivolous calls). It there were any legal obligation, a lot of folks would NEVER call 911 and put themselves immediately in a legally liable situation.

So... ignoring orders from a 911 operator... Dispatcher... Trained personnel, and stalking a young black kid in a hoodie is A-OK with you?

They weren't orders and I don't believe even if they were that a 911 operator has the legal authority to give such an order.

Your own quote shows that it was not an order. Apologies, the quote came from Si Modo.

Immie

Last edited:
I can't believe you idiots are claiming this was done in retaliation. Thugs are thugs and act like thugs because they are THUGS not because they are black.

The OP just furthers the stereotype that all black people are criminals.

Neg on the way.

But Martin, being followed by a stranger has no right to feel threatened and act out of self preservation?

The bottom line is that Zimmerman ignored police orders not to follow the kid, he ranted on the phone that "these (censored) get away with this all the time"(or something very close to that), and he followed and stalked what turned out to be a scared and INNOCENT kid with a bag of skittles.

The biggest question is weather or not Zimmerman had the legal right to shoot Martin...

I don't think Zimmerman should have been following Martin whatsoever, but following a person isn't a crime...

And a scared kid who is being followed by a stranger in a world full of child abductees, pedophiles and other criminals isn't a case for his own self defense?

He was scared? If he was that scared why didn't he at least call 911 or his father? Nope I'm scared so I call my girlfriend who was in another town. Sure he was scared.

this thread is about an old man who was beaten with a fucking hammer by two black cowardly thugs I guess as payback for Martin,, thanks the the race baiters and the media another innocent has lost his life.. does this make the black community feel better? or will they need more?
Exactly. THAT is the topic

But, we don't know if the race baiting was the motive for these two black kids to brutally beat the white guy.

Of course it is.....

The NBP have been telling blacks to "act out" - so has Jesse and Al..

Besides how often do you see white teenagers beating elderly black people with hammers in the proximity of an area where a white kid was allegedly murdered, a few days after white activists called for white activism???

2+2=4
That's still an assumption. It's not an unreasonable one, but it's an assumption.

They weren't orders and I don't believe even if they were that a 911 operator has the legal authority to give such an order.

Your own quote shows that it was not an order.

Immie

Besides....

Zimmerman, who may be lying, claimed to have stopped the "chase" when he was told it was unecessary.

So how are we sure he continued it?

Two black teenage suspects have just been arrested for a horrific near fatal hammer attack on a fifty year-old white man.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Two teens arrested for gruesome hammer attack near Sanford, FL - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com Two teens arrested for gruesome hammer attack near Sanford, FL - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com

No trial by cop here?

Wonder why..

Zimmerman v Martin was not trial by cop. It has been turned into slander by media whores who are trying to inject racism into the campaign. It was a legal shoot even in states with tougher gun laws. Zimmerman was retreating before he shot. Anything else is just speculation & conjecture.

I can't believe you idiots are claiming this was done in retaliation. Thugs are thugs and act like thugs because they are THUGS not because they are black.

The OP just furthers the stereotype that all black people are criminals.

Neg on the way.
Right. It's just an assumption.

But another huge point of the OP is what the Orlando Sentinal does as far as editing out race when reporting on a crime, EXCEPT in the Zimmerman/Martin case.

I will ask again...

What is the preferred outcome of this investigation.

An innocent child lost his life to a racist

or

The teenager was the one who prompted the altercation and attacked first...and as a result lost his life.

Me?

I am praying an innocent kid did not lose his life to a racist.

Anyone else?

If this is indicative of the level of black violence in Sanford, no wonder there was a neighborhood watch and no wonder Zimmerman was armed.

Immie

Besides....

Zimmerman, who may be lying, claimed to have stopped the "chase" when he was told it was unecessary.

It's kind of hard to lie when eyewitness statements and 911 audio tapes can verify what what happened.

The only thing that has not been verified is whether or not Zimmerman pulled his firearm before the fight.

Last edited:
I will ask again...

What is the preferred outcome of this investigation.

An innocent child lost his life to a racist

or

The teenager was the one who prompted the altercation and attacked first...and as a result lost his life.

Me?

I am praying an innocent kid did not lose his life to a racist.

Anyone else?

Bumped foir some answers.....

Immie

Besides....

It's kind of hard to lie when eyewitness statements and 911 audio tapes can verify what what happened.

none of it shows whether or not he continued to chase the child.....

He was scared? If he was that scared why didn't he at least call 911 or his father? Nope I'm scared so I call my girlfriend who was in another town. Sure he was scared.

The possibility that he was scared and did react in an aggressive manner is as likely as all the other scenarios that either side has thrown out. He may very well have turned aggressive on Zimmerman thinking he was just following him for any number of reasons and maybe he didn't realize Zimmerman was armed.

Immie

A scared kid woudn't call his girlfriend. He'd call his dad.

Martin thought he could take this fat and unarmed mexican down. He was wrong.

The Liberal Press is starting to get a bit pissy because they haven't gotten the riots they were hoping to incite. CNN & NBC are beside themselves. This brutal incident wont even cross their radar. Like i've said many times before, the Liberal Press is made up of dumb White Liberals and Racist Minority Democrats. So don't hold your breath waiting for journalistic integrity. It just aint gonna happen.

Because the dumb asses need something to be outraged about. To think, that someone would actually be charged for gunning down an unarmed teenager that has a bag of skittles and a can of iced tea. Capital crime.
Well, there is a bit more to the case, but don't let any facts get in your way.

You haven't ever before, so it's not surprising that you fail now, too.

The number one most important FACT of the whole case is the FACT that Zimmerman wasn't arrested for gunning down a 17 year old kid. If he had, no one would have ever known about this case on a national level, period.

The article is more about a "cover up" than about the hideous crime. What is the bond on these two POTENTIAL lowlifes?

Last edited:

Yeah because 17-year-old males get abducted all the time by individuals on foot..

Dude, I'm not even trying to defend Zimmerman - I think he was looking for trouble. I think Zimmerman was dreaming of the day he could pull out his gun and shoot someone.

I cant blame Martin for beating Zimmermans ass either - I would have done the same thing when I was 17 if some strange dude was following me.

The facts are that Zimmerman has the wounds to back his story and there are no credible witnesses to confirm either side of the story...

Personally I feel Zimmerman didn't have to shoot Martin - if he had to he should have shot him in the legs.

Forum List

Back