And Now The Book-Burning Begins

So now they think they are RAG HEADS.............amazing...............simply amazing............

Now watch how they get offended by me saying Rag Heads.....probably report me being the emotional creatures they are here.

You know, I got to thinking. What if somebody were to sneak in there and replace the bibles with Korans, and then film them burning a pile of Korans? I'd suggest some slow motion effects to focus on the Arabic script in flames just to make sure. Just post the videos all over social media and watch the fun begin.

You know, I got to thinking. What if somebody were to sneak in there and replace the bibles with Korans, and then film them burning a pile of Korans? I'd suggest some slow motion effects to focus on the Arabic script in flames just to make sure. Just post the videos all over social media and watch the fun begin.
That would be almost as good as the guy who went in with BLM ....snuck back to their cars and put maga bumper stickers on the cars.............

Other BLM saw the Maga bumper stickers and destroyed the cars...........KARMA IN EXTREME.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So now they think they are RAG HEADS.............amazing...............simply amazing............

Now watch how they get offended by me saying Rag Heads.....probably report me being the emotional creatures they are here.
I believe the politically correct term is towel head.

I believe the politically correct term is towel head.
PC is over rated........the ability to offend is Freedom......some just forgot that.

Where have we seen this before?

Left-wing activists rioted in Portland on Friday night where they burned Bibles, set fires in the street, and tore protective boarding off of buildings.

WATCH: Protesters Burn Bibles In Portland, Rip Protective Boarding Off Buildings
This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

And another rightwing nitwit already started an idiotic thread about the same non-issue.
Do an experiment........get your animals to burn KORAN'S NEXT.........see how that goes......LOL

LIVE FROM PORTLAND

Now, that's funny. A White Supremacist Rump Supporter dressed in a Monkey Suit pretending to be a BLM rioter. Does that make him a MLM? You Rumpers are funnier than all get out. I wonder if after November you can get a gig on Comedy Central.

The troll needs deodorant bad.

1596379564988.jpeg

LIVE FROM PORTLAND

Now, that's funny. A White Supremacist Rump Supporter dressed in a Monkey Suit pretending to be a BLM rioter. Does that make him a MLM? You Rumpers are funnier than all get out. I wonder if after November you can get a gig on Comedy Central.

The troll needs deodorant bad.

View attachment 370214

You are failing at your PRAVDA........you will get a cut in pay.

Where have we seen this before?

Left-wing activists rioted in Portland on Friday night where they burned Bibles, set fires in the street, and tore protective boarding off of buildings.

WATCH: Protesters Burn Bibles In Portland, Rip Protective Boarding Off Buildings
This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

And another rightwing nitwit already started an idiotic thread about the same non-issue.

Clayton you are truly an asshole. Just saying..... Bible burning rates a funny for you but if those POS were burning Korans you would be quiet as a mouse hiding under mommie's skirt.

Dims are the lowest of the low.

Clayton you are truly an asshole. Just saying..... Bible burning rates a funny for you but if those POS were burning Korans you would be quiet as a mouse hiding under mommie's skirt.

Dims are the lowest of the low.

I don't know if he is an asshole so much as he is a remarkably stupid individual who just says the same thing over and over and over again.

Leftist fundamentalists are little different from the religious zealots thumping on their bibles and claiming dinosaur bones were placed on the Earth by Satan to fool us all.

Forum List

Back