Thunder Players All Kneel During Anthem After Lawmaker Threatens Them

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Ok let me get this straight.

Protesting is bad according to the republicans that is unless it's about face masks and opening up the nation or about weapons.

If it's about anything else or if it's someone the republicans disagree with, then protesting is unAmerican.

The republicans scream about violence yet when people peacefully protest, lawmakers threaten them. The republicans called them unAmerican and want to persecute them.

I find it very hypocritical of anyone on the right having a problem with protest and someone taking a knee.

While at the same time waving a confederate flag.

Why don't you people just admit you don't want any dissent of any kind? Stop lying about your so called love for the flag. If you loved America and our flag you would hate the confederate flag and not want it anywhere in our nation.

Protesting is bad according to the republicans that is unless it's about face masks and opening up the nation or about weapons.

If it's about anything else or if it's someone the republicans disagree with, then protesting is unAmerican.

The republicans scream about violence yet when people peacefully protest, lawmakers threaten them. The republicans called them unAmerican and want to persecute them.

I find it very hypocritical of anyone on the right having a problem with protest and someone taking a knee.

Why don't you people just admit you don't want any dissent of any kind? Stop lying about your so called love for the flag. If you loved America and our flag you would hate the confederate flag and not want it anywhere in our nation.

You are free to dissent all you like. Others are equally free to criticize your dissent and keep their dollars in their pockets.

See how that works?

What’s the knee for? Mad your black in a white country?

Such is the authoritarian, reprehensible right: seek to compel conformity and punish dissent.

Such is the authoritarian, reprehensible right: seek to compel conformity and punish dissent.
..you haven't proved a problem of racism or police brutality = you post is babble crap

So true.

They really should stop complaining about protests. Especially the violent ones.

If they aren't going to allow peaceful protest then only violence is left.

The players will continue to peacefully protest no matter what some stupid politician says.

As for tax breaks for a basketball team? I don't believe they should have any tax cuts to begin with. I would never have given them a penny in tax breaks.

I cheer and support the players and believe the lawmakers should stay out of it.

we need to reexamine the significant tax benefits the State of Oklahoma granted the Oklahoma City Thunder organization when they came to Oklahoma,” Roberts wrote in a statement.

So, Oklahoma offered huge tax breaks to steal an NBA team from Seattle. Now they want to take it back.
I‘m sure other cities would be willing to take the team off their hands

So true.

They really should stop complaining about protests. Especially the violent ones.

The players will continue to peacefully protest no matter what some stupid politician says.

As for tax breaks for a basketball team? I don't believe they should have any tax cuts to begin with. I would never have given them a penny in tax breaks.

I cheer and support the players and believe the lawmakers should stay out of it.
..there is not a problem of police brutality--so they are kneeling for lies/etc

So true.

..it's like kneeling for hitler's lies

Your black what?

Your black what?
Sorry what?

we need to reexamine the significant tax benefits the State of Oklahoma granted the Oklahoma City Thunder organization when they came to Oklahoma,” Roberts wrote in a statement.

So, Oklahoma offered huge tax breaks to steal an NBA team from Seattle. Now they want to take it back.

I'm sure the players would be very happy to get out of Oklahoma.

Its really stupid to hate the flag and the nation it represents

the NBA has physically gifted but very ignorant atheletes

So true.

The right’s lie that kneeling during the anthem is ‘un-American’ is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

Indeed, there’s nothing more American than peaceful, lawful protest.

Conservatives fear dissent and expressions of individual liberty.

I’m sure Wuhan will take them. And the NBA would be more than happy to kneel for their Chicom masters.

Forum List

Back