And Just Like That....The Nashville Shooting Is Gone

If it had been more difficult for her to gain entry those inside could have been more prepared, and the police might also have been able to get there before she got in.

Some commentators cynically suggested that even bulletproof glass wouldn't have stopped her (how they know that is a mystery). Ignoring the fact that it would certainly have delayed her entry, perhaps long enough to thwart her plans.

Sans internal security personnel or armed teachers and staff, securing the building remains the only means of preventing such events.
pknopp,
What's to disagree with?

Issues, Muddy. Issues.
The primary issue with you is you're gullible and closed-minded.
You cannot believe that the Deep-State picks your candidates for you and tells you who to vote for.
I cannot even say whether or not Trump is working with them, because they were doing the same thing to Bush at one time, only since then he's revealed himself to be in on it with the Clintons and the Obamas.

You cannot believe that the Deep-State picks your candidates for you and tells you who to vote for.
I cannot even say whether or not Trump is working with them, because they were doing the same thing to Bush at one time, only since then he's revealed himself to be in on it with the Clintons and the Obamas.
Deep state?

Please people, don't feed the infection.

I didn't trivialize why the media switches topics daily as you did with this OP. Then you go off on another tangent. My mind is open, but yours is way out there.

You're being impossible and on the defense. Issues, Muddy. Issues.
No....your mind is nothing but scrambled eggs.
You cannot think about more than one issue at a time.
I talked about the media erasing the Nashville shooting using Trump's indictment, and you think I'm changing the subject.

The point is you people don't make any sense anymore.
That's the problem here.
You can't think about more than one issue at a time.
Hillary was right. You are really stupid.

The day after a mentally ill tranny murdered 6 people the little curly headed retard in the WH press room claimed that its TRANNIES that are under attack in our country!!!

It's hard to fathom that anyone takes this administration seriously. Bunch of fucking retarded lunatics running the country!!

The day after a mentally ill tranny murdered 6 people the little curly headed retard in the WH press room claimed that its TRANNIES that are under attack in our country!!!

It's hard to fathom that anyone takes this administration seriously. Bunch of fucking retarded lunatics running the country!!
Well....we did address the cold-blooded murderer with the incorrect pronouns.....so we did attack them, if you're an absolute lunatic administration that bent on decimating America.

On Bill Maher last night one of his guests felt that was the real crime here. Not the murders, but the improper pronouns.

Last edited:
I didn't trivialize why the media switches topics daily as you did with this OP. Then you go off on another tangent. My mind is open, but yours is way out there.
Not at all. Your problem is you don't know how to connect dots or think on your own.
All of these issues are interrelated.

Forum List

Back