And Just Like That....The Nashville Shooting Is Gone

If it had been more difficult for her to gain entry those inside could have been more prepared, and the police might also have been able to get there before she got in.

Some commentators cynically suggested that even bulletproof glass wouldn't have stopped her (how they know that is a mystery). Ignoring the fact that it would certainly have delayed her entry, perhaps long enough to thwart her plans.

Sans internal security personnel or armed teachers and staff, securing the building remains the only means of preventing such events.

If it had been more difficult for her to gain entry those inside could have been more prepared, and the police might also have been able to get there before she got in.

Some commentators cynically suggested that even bulletproof glass wouldn't have stopped her (how they know that is a mystery). Ignoring the fact that it would certainly have delayed her entry, perhaps long enough to thwart her plans.

Sans internal security personnel or armed teachers and staff, securing the building remains the only means of preventing such events.
There is no defense for what the manly insurrectionist was attempting to do.

There is no defense for what the manly insurrectionist was attempting to do.
Maybe if Dick Cheney/Halliburton were still in action all new schools would be built by them. Many were designed and built by Halliburton. The schools and jails look the same. I remember the pushback.

Maybe if Dick Cheney/Halliburton were still in action all new schools would be built by them. Many were designed and built by Halliburton. The schools and jails look the same. I remember the pushback.

It gets worse. I'm seeing new apartment buildings that look like prisons.

Yeah....but you're a bit late on this because Bush is on your side now.

You can't go around trashing the people that support your beliefs all of the time.

You seem to support warmongering in places like Syria and Ukraine.....so don't start using your brain again. You're liable to have an aneurysm.

Yeah....but you're a bit late on this because Bush is on your side now.

You can't go around trashing the people that support your beliefs all of the time.

You seem to support warmongering in places like Syria and Ukraine.....so don't start using your brain again. You're liable to have an aneurysm.
Wow. You sure are one triggered moron. Beyond that blather, maybe you should start thinking instead of spewing bs.

:safetocomeoutff: doesn't seem to really be 'boot' worthy Muddy......~S~
Well that's the jist of my one week suspension.
I mentioned that a tranny shot some kids and a couple days later they froze my account.
Another group you can't even mention is Muslims on Twitter. They froze me for a month after that.

You can say anything you want about Christians....but not gays or Muslims....even if it's just stating the facts as were reported in the news.

Wow. You sure are one triggered moron. Beyond that blather, maybe you should start thinking instead of spewing bs.
Well the problem seems to be you're not thinking and I am.
I know you don't understand the situation because if you did you wouldn't try this fence-sitting BS.

Well the problem seems to be you're not thinking and I am.
I know you don't understand the situation because if you did you wouldn't try this fence-sitting BS.
You have issues. Maybe dwell on them instead of that mouth pollution of yours.

All they had to do was indict Trump and the Nashville shooting completely disappeared.

Everyone predicted this would happen when it was discovered that the shooter was a trans female.

I got booted off of Twitter because I mentioned the shooter was trans.
The left is trying desperately to cover this up.
The White House is still controlling social-media....and this only proves it.

And....if you want to know who is directly responsible for the indictment....just look at who refuses to comment on the indictment.
Biden, McConnell, the entire White House communications office.
Nancy Pelosi did comment on it, but I think she was kept out of the loop because she's too prone to blabbing about what's about to happen. She may not have been in on it.

So basically nobody is talking about the fact that a Leftist LGBT+ targeted Christian children, and more are planning to do the same.
So they had to get it off of the news.
Still reading about it....the funerals for the CHILDREN who were slaughtered are going on.

Forum List

Back