And Just Like That....The Nashville Shooting Is Gone

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
All they had to do was indict Trump and the Nashville shooting completely disappeared.

Everyone predicted this would happen when it was discovered that the shooter was a trans female.

I got booted off of Twitter because I mentioned the shooter was trans.
The left is trying desperately to cover this up.
The White House is still controlling social-media....and this only proves it.

And....if you want to know who is directly responsible for the indictment....just look at who refuses to comment on the indictment.
Biden, McConnell, the entire White House communications office.
Nancy Pelosi did comment on it, but I think she was kept out of the loop because she's too prone to blabbing about what's about to happen. She may not have been in on it.

So basically nobody is talking about the fact that a Leftist LGBT+ targeted Christian children, and more are planning to do the same.
So they had to get it off of the news.

Their sexual orientation or sex shouldn't matter unless it is relevant to their motive. That sad, to enter the same school.she attended and murder yoing kids, at a Christian scool at that; the FBI should be involved to clear up any facts about the case. It is up to media to ask the questions.

All they had to do was indict Trump and the Nashville shooting completely disappeared.

Everyone predicted this would happen when it was discovered that the shooter was a trans female.

And....if you want to know who is directly responsible for the indictment....just look at who refuses to comment on the indictment.
Nancy Pelosi did comment on it, but I think she was kept out of the loop because she's too prone to blabbing about what's about to happen. She may not have been in on it.

So basically nobody is talking about the fact that a Leftist LGBT+ targeted Christian children, and more are planning to do the same.

Can't have a story to ruin their narrative.

White Supremacy is the biggest threat in the country. :auiqs.jpg:

And the shooting took over your choo-choo train outrage.

FOX stopped showing the shooting stuff?

Are you upset? The outrage jumps from incident to issue on a regular basis. Haven't you noticed?

Yes. Whether or not people lose interest, yes I'm upset. Where are the new regulations?

Just like that, all America's shootings are gone, and most before the dead bodies are buried or burnt.

Their sexual orientation or sex shouldn't matter unless it is relevant to their motive. That sad, to enter the same school.she attended and murder yoing kids, at a Christian scool at that; the FBI should be involved to clear up any facts about the case. It is up to media to ask the questions.
They still haven't said they discovered a motive.....but anyone with a working brain could tell what the motive was.
So they needed something to get us off of the shooting....and it was getting worse by the hour....because lunatic trannies were doing videos of themselves driving armed and wearing pink to the next Christian school.

Choo-choo train outrage?

You think polluting an area the size of Montana with toxic chemicals is a choo-choo train outrage?

WTF is wrong with you???>?
Blame the RR. Blame the shooter. Blame Biden. Blame everybody.

I don't have control over what happens.

Forum List

Back